July 28, 2014 | 1973 users online

Cleansers - Nuxe - REVE DE MIEL Face Gentle Cleansing Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by sodenoshirayuki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have really annoying skin. It's very oily, but also sensitive, and prone to drying out if I use the wrong product. It tends to respond favorably only to very few things, so when I find a product that works, I'm very happy.

This cleanser happens to be one of the few that work well for me. It's gentle and moisturizing enough that I don't end up breaking out or with dry skin, but it's not heavy and doesn't leave a residue, so it works fine even though I'm oily.

It smells very nice, honey with the slightest touch of floral (lime blossom, I suppose). I get headaches from overly perfumey things, but this doesn't bother me.

You don't need very much, so even at the $20 price point it's not a terrible buy. The packaging is sleek and elegant, and the pump delivers exactly enough gel for one face wash, so it's not wasteful.

5 stars from me! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by qoo77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I live in Singapore where this cleanser costs me an arm and legs but it's so great and I love it so much I don't mind the price. In fact when it went on sale, I cleared the whole shelf in the whole dept store of it... all 5 bottles ha. Sweet soothing smell makes me happy while cleansing and perks me up after rinsing away as it leaves behind a faint fragrance. I'm a guy and I don't use makeup so I can't really vouch for the makeup removal qualities but it cleanses my oily dehydrated skin well and doesn't leave it tight or dry after. One of those rare cleansers that don't leave my eyes blinded and stinging if it ever ran into them. Love! :)

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by panda78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe I forgot about this lovely cleanser. I love the way my skin feels following its use. The scent is an added bonus. If you want a cleanser that foams, this is not for you. However, if you want a cleanser that cleans well without the tightness, then pick this one up! Love it

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by chivis22juan

This is my HG cleanser.
PROS:
- My skin is sensitive and this cleanses my face properly without causing irritation.
- You need very little, a whole pump is not necessary so it lasts for a very long time (usually 10 months).
- It effectively removes make-up
- It does not leave skin dry or tight nor does it leave any residue
- It is very reasonably priced in Spain.
- The smell is divine.
-Works perfect with my clarisonic

cons: none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Ruth81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A beautiful rinse-off cleanser. This takes off my full-coverage mineral makeup in seconds with little rubbing involved, even in cold water. Its delicate honey fragrance is absolutely delicious, and for a gel cleanser, this is remarkably non-drying. The scent lingers slightly on my skin, which makes me wonder if it leaves a residue, but if so, it's certainly not detectable. Best off all, this has calmed my red, sore skin and doesn't trigger my rosacea at all, which is nothing short of a miracle for me! I've had no breakouts at all since starting it; if anything it's certainly helped clear me up. I think this retails for around 13.50 but I bought this for just 11 at beautyboxx.co.uk who also supplied me with a generous load of free Nuxe samples and great customer service.
In short, this is a superb cleanser, gentle enough for mornings and thorough enough for evenings, leaving my skin soft, silky, calm and clear. Outstanding product.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2009 2:58:00 AM More reviews by baileysmilk84

smellls great! Great price too, as i bought it when it was having 44% discount due to national day =)

doesnt foam much, which took me some getting used to. Doesnt seem to treat any skin problems though!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by icegirl04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would say that this cleanser is better for people with really dry skin. I have combination skin and this cleanser, though very gentle and does not irritate my sensitive skin, does not seem to remove enough oil etc. from my skin, because after a while my skin is always very oily and greasy. So now I only use this cleanser at night and for that purpose it works well, but in the day time I need something that cleans better (but is still not too harsh) so that my make up stays put..I`ve been using Clinique`s extra-mild facial soap and that works better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2009 12:02:00 PM More reviews by cstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is gentle. But after cleansing, in two or three minutes, my face would start to dry out. The dry patch around my mouth will show up. But if I apply cream right after cleansing, then no dryout at all.

And I don't like the strong smell very much. If I can find a better cleanser, I will not purchase this. But until then, since this cleanser doesn't cause me breakout and cleans well, I will keep using it. Just have to apply my cream reall quick afterwards. :-p

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by euristocrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG cleanser.
PROS:
- It effectively removes make-up
- It does not leave skin dry or tight nor does it leave any residue
- It is very reasonably priced in the UK.
- The smell is divine.
CONS:
The pump dispenser dispenses a little too much of the product if you push it down fully. Easily fixed!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 9:09:00 AM More reviews by footballove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first product from Nuxe brand,but probably not the last one :D.
Anyway,this is very MILD regular faical gel.Nothing WoWed.But,what I like the most about this cleanser it is really very mild,yet effective.There is no film left after I rinse this gel,just smooth skin without tighten feeling.I also like the fact that this can use even children 36 months +,that's telling me how this product is so natural.Even smell tells me that.Well,smell is somehow overpowering,something like raw honey in combination with hm.. rosehip tea???Well,I dunno..anyway,really natural smell,wich I actually don't like much,but I can live with that.
Well,I can't tell You about MU-removing properties of this,because I always use cleansing milk or oil to remove my MU,then use cleansers - that's how my cleansing routine goes.But this cleanser really strip any residue of cleansing oil/milk,but without stripping Your own sebum,because I don't have tighten-skin feeling after I use this gel.Well,It doesn't foam at all,but I don't actually care as long as I don't see any residue left on cotton ball efter this cleanser.
It has really very thick consistency,just like honey,so little goes a long way.Actually,I use 1 pump per wash,and it is really enough.Yes,package of this is really hand friendly.
Hm..will I buy this product again?Hm..No,at least not for now..why?Well,I need something what would solve my blackhead problems,and this one isn't meant to do..but,who knows,maybe this cleanser with time solve my blackhead problems,because I started to use this cleanser maybe about 1 week ago,and it is really early to tell how this acts with blackheads.Honey has really high properties overall for skin,so I belive it will do little something for my blackheads.And the most important: It didn't break me out yet or clogged my pores.
Anyway,this is very good cleanser and it really do what it suppose to do - to make Your face clean,and You will not go wrong by using it.