Nuxe Reve de Miel Face Gentle Cleansing Gel

4.1

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Tea-Lauryl Sulfate, Triethanolamine, Mel (Honey) Extract, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Tilia Platyphyllos Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Pottasium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydrocetate, Sodium Chloryde, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Coumarin.

on 6/3/2011 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have my skin is very sensitive. This product has made him a bright and beautiful. But my skin got used to a little dried.

herbal gel, and the different smells
product in the form of gel and a very useful package.

on 2/12/2011 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My HG cleanser, after trying many!!! I just love anything Nuxe, and I'm sticking to this line of product because they are natural and they WORK!!! I tried some Burt's Bees products that are also natural but didn't do the trick for me.
So, the Nuxe Cleanser smells really good, has a nice texture, I don't mind the fact it doesn't foam. Dispenser works just nice, no need to undo a cap. I use it morning and night, and I do wear light makeup (foundation, mascara, blush,) it takes it all off without problems. It doesn't dry my skin, nor does it feel oily or greasy. It doesn't stain my eyes and it doesn't make my face red like so many other cleansers.
I repurchased already, a bottle lasts a long time.
Try the 3 Roses Toner after washing, it's heavenly!

on 1/11/2011 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It's a good cleanser, leaves skin rather soft without drying it out too much. It's not fantastic, but it's good.

But, I really don't like the smell of it. I usually don't mind scented products but the fragrance in this cleanser is way too strong. Sweet baby powder, very strong sweet baby powder.

I'll tough this bottle out but will not purchase again for this reason. Not for those who prefer light scents or no scent at all.

on 12/13/2010 6:05:00 AM

the best cleansers for women with "normal" or "combination skin" i use this for amonth now and its lovely for my skin and the most important thing that it dose not have any Chemicals on the contents , so no harm for youk skin it will leave it soft

on 12/7/2010 12:46:00 PM

My skin is extremely dry and delicate. For ages I have used only lotions and creams but started to feel that my skin was getting clogged up with products & would be better if I washed it. I tried various products (all for sensitive skins) but was never happy with any of them until I tried this - indeed some of them (including one so-called hypoallergenic facial wash) actually irritated my skin.

From the day I tried this one I have never looked back. My skin is soft and comfortable and the gel doesn't sting even when I get it in my eyes, not only that but it smells gorgeous and, on those occasions when I actually get some in my mouth, it doesn't taste disgusting either.

on 9/12/2010 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Unfortunately, this cleanser did not work it's magic on me as it did for other reviewers. After three days of usage, my face felt tight and dry to the point that my skin became irritated and splotchy. Too bad though, I liked the scent and packaging. Will not purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have really annoying skin. It's very oily, but also sensitive, and prone to drying out if I use the wrong product. It tends to respond favorably only to very few things, so when I find a product that works, I'm very happy.

This cleanser happens to be one of the few that work well for me. It's gentle and moisturizing enough that I don't end up breaking out or with dry skin, but it's not heavy and doesn't leave a residue, so it works fine even though I'm oily.

It smells very nice, honey with the slightest touch of floral (lime blossom, I suppose). I get headaches from overly perfumey things, but this doesn't bother me.

You don't need very much, so even at the $20 price point it's not a terrible buy. The packaging is sleek and elegant, and the pump delivers exactly enough gel for one face wash, so it's not wasteful.

5 stars from me! continued >>

on 3/27/2010 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I live in Singapore where this cleanser costs me an arm and legs but it's so great and I love it so much I don't mind the price. In fact when it went on sale, I cleared the whole shelf in the whole dept store of it... all 5 bottles ha. Sweet soothing smell makes me happy while cleansing and perks me up after rinsing away as it leaves behind a faint fragrance. I'm a guy and I don't use makeup so I can't really vouch for the makeup removal qualities but it cleanses my oily dehydrated skin well and doesn't leave it tight or dry after. One of those rare cleansers that don't leave my eyes blinded and stinging if it ever ran into them. Love! :)

on 3/7/2010 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I can't believe I forgot about this lovely cleanser. I love the way my skin feels following its use. The scent is an added bonus. If you want a cleanser that foams, this is not for you. However, if you want a cleanser that cleans well without the tightness, then pick this one up! Love it

on 11/22/2009 5:18:00 PM

This is my HG cleanser.
PROS:
- My skin is sensitive and this cleanses my face properly without causing irritation.
- You need very little, a whole pump is not necessary so it lasts for a very long time (usually 10 months).
- It effectively removes make-up
- It does not leave skin dry or tight nor does it leave any residue
- It is very reasonably priced in Spain.
- The smell is divine.
-Works perfect with my clarisonic

cons: none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!