Nuxe Reve de Miel Face Gentle Cleansing Gel

4.1

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Tea-Lauryl Sulfate, Triethanolamine, Mel (Honey) Extract, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Tilia Platyphyllos Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Pottasium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydrocetate, Sodium Chloryde, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Coumarin.

on 1/11/2011 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It's a good cleanser, leaves skin rather soft without drying it out too much. It's not fantastic, but it's good.

But, I really don't like the smell of it. I usually don't mind scented products but the fragrance in this cleanser is way too strong. Sweet baby powder, very strong sweet baby powder.

I'll tough this bottle out but will not purchase again for this reason. Not for those who prefer light scents or no scent at all.

on 12/13/2010 6:05:00 AM

the best cleansers for women with "normal" or "combination skin" i use this for amonth now and its lovely for my skin and the most important thing that it dose not have any Chemicals on the contents , so no harm for youk skin it will leave it soft

on 12/7/2010 12:46:00 PM

My skin is extremely dry and delicate. For ages I have used only lotions and creams but started to feel that my skin was getting clogged up with products & would be better if I washed it. I tried various products (all for sensitive skins) but was never happy with any of them until I tried this - indeed some of them (including one so-called hypoallergenic facial wash) actually irritated my skin.

From the day I tried this one I have never looked back. My skin is soft and comfortable and the gel doesn't sting even when I get it in my eyes, not only that but it smells gorgeous and, on those occasions when I actually get some in my mouth, it doesn't taste disgusting either.

on 9/12/2010 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Unfortunately, this cleanser did not work it's magic on me as it did for other reviewers. After three days of usage, my face felt tight and dry to the point that my skin became irritated and splotchy. Too bad though, I liked the scent and packaging. Will not purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have really annoying skin. It's very oily, but also sensitive, and prone to drying out if I use the wrong product. It tends to respond favorably only to very few things, so when I find a product that works, I'm very happy.

This cleanser happens to be one of the few that work well for me. It's gentle and moisturizing enough that I don't end up breaking out or with dry skin, but it's not heavy and doesn't leave a residue, so it works fine even though I'm oily.

It smells very nice, honey with the slightest touch of floral (lime blossom, I suppose). I get headaches from overly perfumey things, but this doesn't bother me.

You don't need very much, so even at the $20 price point it's not a terrible buy. The packaging is sleek and elegant, and the pump delivers exactly enough gel for one face wash, so it's not wasteful.

5 stars from me! continued >>

on 3/27/2010 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I live in Singapore where this cleanser costs me an arm and legs but it's so great and I love it so much I don't mind the price. In fact when it went on sale, I cleared the whole shelf in the whole dept store of it... all 5 bottles ha. Sweet soothing smell makes me happy while cleansing and perks me up after rinsing away as it leaves behind a faint fragrance. I'm a guy and I don't use makeup so I can't really vouch for the makeup removal qualities but it cleanses my oily dehydrated skin well and doesn't leave it tight or dry after. One of those rare cleansers that don't leave my eyes blinded and stinging if it ever ran into them. Love! :)

on 3/7/2010 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I can't believe I forgot about this lovely cleanser. I love the way my skin feels following its use. The scent is an added bonus. If you want a cleanser that foams, this is not for you. However, if you want a cleanser that cleans well without the tightness, then pick this one up! Love it

on 11/22/2009 5:18:00 PM

This is my HG cleanser.
PROS:
- My skin is sensitive and this cleanses my face properly without causing irritation.
- You need very little, a whole pump is not necessary so it lasts for a very long time (usually 10 months).
- It effectively removes make-up
- It does not leave skin dry or tight nor does it leave any residue
- It is very reasonably priced in Spain.
- The smell is divine.
-Works perfect with my clarisonic

cons: none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 10/25/2009 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

A beautiful rinse-off cleanser. This takes off my full-coverage mineral makeup in seconds with little rubbing involved, even in cold water. Its delicate honey fragrance is absolutely delicious, and for a gel cleanser, this is remarkably non-drying. The scent lingers slightly on my skin, which makes me wonder if it leaves a residue, but if so, it's certainly not detectable. Best off all, this has calmed my red, sore skin and doesn't trigger my rosacea at all, which is nothing short of a miracle for me! I've had no breakouts at all since starting it; if anything it's certainly helped clear me up. I think this retails for around 13.50 but I bought this for just 11 at beautyboxx.co.uk who also supplied me with a generous load of free Nuxe samples and great customer service.
In short, this is a superb cleanser, gentle enough for mornings and thorough enough for evenings, leaving my skin soft, silky, calm and clear. Outstanding product.

smellls great! Great price too, as i bought it when it was having 44% discount due to national day =)

doesnt foam much, which took me some getting used to. Doesnt seem to treat any skin problems though!