November 28, 2014 | 1935 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great night parfume.. Beautiful bottle.

The smell is very, very nice. It's deep but still easy to wear. I've on my 2nd bottle and I use it once in a while - one of my friends love this on me, so everytime I'm out with him I wear it :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by jstlouis1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this scent! I got tired of my Halle perfume, and I decided to give this a try. It is very sexy and confident scent, perfect for an evening out or dates. I love the design of the bottle as well! It can be very strong, so 2 sprays on the wrists is usually all I need.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by jennybaby911

I LOVE this fragrance! It has the best smell ever! A very young sexy and alluring smell, every time that I have worn this out to a party or during the day, people have complimented me on it. I ran out of this product before and my boyfriend noticed that I wasn't wearing it, and that he missed the smell of it!! Definitely give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ashleylenore

This is the best perfume I have ever owned. I typically don't like fragrances because they tend to be overpowering and give me a headache. This is amazing! I get compliments every time I wear it! I dated a guy who couldn't stop smelling me when I wore it. Great perfume, and I would love to find something a little lighter for the summer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 9:00:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

I knew someone that wore this scent and it suited her body chemistry very nicely. I did not hesitant and ran out to purchase it for myself. On me, this made me very nauseated. The scent is far too overpowering. For me, the scent lingers and grows stronger and stronger until I want to vomit. On me, the scent is very very sweet and reminds me of those pixie stick candies with notes of a spring bouquet of flowers. I can detect a hint of spice in this when I sniff the bottle but on my skin, I really can't notice it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by sweettalk1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore this perfume its so wow everytime i wear it people say what have u got on its really nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by delectante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Having heard good things about Armani Code, I tried it at my Ulta. On the little tester tstrip, Code came out to be warm and sweet, a bit reminiscent of a manís cologne, but I gravitate toward the vaguely unisexual perfumes anyway. Upon spritzing some on my wrist, I got a burst of orange citruses with a tad of ginger, a fresh, lively opening that woke me up, much like energy aromatherapy. After a few minutes, I got honeyed jasmine that led me to keep on sniffing my wrist during the car ride home. (Do not worry. I was in the passenger seat.) At the final dry-down, Code became this warm vanillic scent with a hint of soapy citrus drizzled with a sensuous honey on top. It was lovely, though a tad bland. I would not mind receiving it as a gift, and I may come around to it in a few years, but I prefer bright citruses and sweet vanillas, finding that vaguely soapy scents are not interesting enough for me. If I want to smell clean, then I take a shower, allowing my soap and or body wash to do all the perfuming. Code is too subtle, behind the scenes for my taste.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by michelleva

Gross! Yuck, what a stench...It smells rotten. Megan fox is still dumb as a rock for adverstiing this...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a gay best friend I would shop with and whenever we went to a department store he would stop and smell this Armani Code perfume.

I moved away a year or two after that, and decided to purchase it. I love the scent, its very youthful and serious at the same time. I'm almost running out and I've have it for about a year, my other perfumes have lasted years. I suppose that means I've grown favorable to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this perfume. I personally wouldn't wear it during the day because I find it too strong and prefer a lighter scent for during the day but it's great for the evening. I always get complements when wearing this perfume. It's very long-lasting but you have to be careful not to spray too much as it can be overpowering.