Giorgio Armani Armani Code for women

3.9

This perfume and myself can be described by two words - deepest love. :) This is one of the most perfect scents for me - it is citrus-y (orange, to be exact), but unlike Hugo Boss Orange it has a darkness to it that is nicely captured by the bottle and advertisement artwork. It is a very dark, mysterious perfume. I think it is not overly feminine, it has some androgyny to me, too. (Although I think there are masculine and feminine versions of this one.)

I use it in the winter, mostly, and for evenings. Just now in summer I crave it from time to time, but not as my usual summer perfume. I am thinking about buying the Code Summer version. It's been criticized for being uninnovative - a simple watering down of the regular one. I must say since the original one is "perfection" to me, and it is just a little heavy for everyday in summer for me, this sounds like a good idea to me.

This perfume gets me many, many compliments also, by men and women alike. The hubby loves it, my (picky) Mom keeps repurchasing it. And aside DKNY woman and Kenzo Flower this is one of the few perfumes I keep repurchasing.

Third bottle of this one I use this as my fall perfume I adore it very warm and it melds nice with my skin a little goes a long way!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Alluring, but with a certain fresh crispness. Like it!

I don't remember why I bought this. To me, this is very similar to Gucci Guilty. There is a "hot" element to it. No doubt some kind of pepper. I do not like this or Guilty. I want to smell soft, pretty, feminine, inviting. Not like I just ate some spicy food. That's not to say this is a loud, in your face fragrance. It's not. And it doesn't linger that long. I just don't like what it is while it is around. For the record, my favorite scents are DG Light Blue, Amazing Grace, and Angel..but only on a cold winter's day. Code just doesn't do it for me.

Smelling this out of the bottle, I never really liked it but when I actually put it on my skin I loved it for the Winter/Fall. It's beautiful!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Great night parfume.. Beautiful bottle.

The smell is very, very nice. It's deep but still easy to wear. I've on my 2nd bottle and I use it once in a while - one of my friends love this on me, so everytime I'm out with him I wear it :-)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Love this scent! I got tired of my Halle perfume, and I decided to give this a try. It is very sexy and confident scent, perfect for an evening out or dates. I love the design of the bottle as well! It can be very strong, so 2 sprays on the wrists is usually all I need.

I LOVE this fragrance! It has the best smell ever! A very young sexy and alluring smell, every time that I have worn this out to a party or during the day, people have complimented me on it. I ran out of this product before and my boyfriend noticed that I wasn't wearing it, and that he missed the smell of it!! Definitely give it a try!

This is the best perfume I have ever owned. I typically don't like fragrances because they tend to be overpowering and give me a headache. This is amazing! I get compliments every time I wear it! I dated a guy who couldn't stop smelling me when I wore it. Great perfume, and I would love to find something a little lighter for the summer.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I knew someone that wore this scent and it suited her body chemistry very nicely. I did not hesitant and ran out to purchase it for myself. On me, this made me very nauseated. The scent is far too overpowering. For me, the scent lingers and grows stronger and stronger until I want to vomit. On me, the scent is very very sweet and reminds me of those pixie stick candies with notes of a spring bouquet of flowers. I can detect a hint of spice in this when I sniff the bottle but on my skin, I really can't notice it.

Popular Fragrances