OPI Cozu-melted in the Sun

4.1

I love this peachy-pink shimmery shade for my hands. It really does go well with my warm coloring. The Pro-Wide brush also makes the application flawless. Yay for this one!

on 7/19/2008 1:08:00 PM

I so wanted to like this color but after 1 pedi and 1 mani, I am just not drawn to it. It looks gorgeous in the bottle but on - just meh.

on 6/27/2008 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I think this is my all time favorite color. It's a nice, non flashy but non neutral beigy pinkish that works for any occasion. It is pretty shimmery, *almost* glittery, but over powering. I've already used half a bottle, and I've only had it since Feburary or so. Read on for pictures, no flash but it looks pretty washed out from the sun.

continued >>

on 6/25/2008 10:09:00 PM

I have very fair, warm toned skin & this was a very nice summery color on me. I loved the shimmer and found the application to be easy. I did have quite a bit of trouble with chipping which is why I rated this color so poorly. Despite several different application methods (different top coats, combining colorstay w/ SV, wrapping the tips, etc) I had chipping & major tip wear within a few hours of each application! I have not heard much on the board about similar problems, although when I returned my bottle to ULTA, the manager indicated that she had heard similar complaints in the past- I don't know if my area got a bad batch or what? She suggested the chips may have been due to the amount of glitter in the polish- although I have never had the same problem with the other similar OPIs (Princess Rule! for example). Hopefully, my experience was isolated, because it really is a pretty color for those of us with very fair skin!

on 6/11/2008 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a hard color to describe. It's kind of a peachy-coppery-gold with lots of shimmer. I'm NC37 and this is one of my go-to nude colors and one of the few polishes I reach for on a regular basis. OPI always wears well for me, and this polish is no exception.

on 5/29/2008 9:37:00 AM

I didnt like this colour initially as it seemed to bronze-coppery for my skin tone. But I'm drawn to the fine shimmer/glitter :)
The application was easy as the polish went on smoothly without any streaks, though I do have on 3 coats. I've only tried this on my tips, but I;m sure this colour would look great on my toes as well!

on 3/24/2008 11:41:00 AM

I am cool in coloring, but I really like the way this polish looks on both my finger- and toenails. It's a really pretty shade for spring/summer: pinkish champagne with micro silver glitter swirled in. The OPI brush polishes beautifully, especially with this color. I really like it and will purchase again when bottle empties.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

I really like this nailpolish and think its one of the best for toes come summer. Its bright and I like the multifaceted color that comes from the mixture of sparkles and sheer polish.

However, I don't think its an ideal color for hands, when I did wear it and thought it looked cute, friends commented along the lines of 'my niece wears something like that'. Not quite the look I go for.

on 1/17/2008 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was nervous about buying this n/p due to the fact all the reviews gush about how great it looks on warm skintones. I'm neutral, but lean toward the cool side. I was very happy to see how pretty my hands looked with this on! It's a pretty pinky-coppery-champagney shade, and a nice 'better than neutral' to have in my collection. So as long as you're not too cool (haha), give Cozu-melted a try!

on 11/23/2007 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

When all else fails, I always go for a shimmery neutral color. Plain cream polishes can be boring to me, so Cozu-Melted in the Sun is a nice alternative. The warm peachy color looks good with my fair complexion and it goes well with just about anything I wear. If I have an event or anything that requires me to have downplayed nails, I almost always reach for this color since it doesn't scream, "HEY LOOKIE HERE AT MY NAILS!!!11" :)

Popular Polishes