Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

3.7

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I neglected to use an eye cream in my early 20s, so now, at 27, I'm starting to notice fine lines around and under my eyes. I've tried a couple eye creams but this one is my favorite. Not only does it help with the under eye lines and darkness, it firms my eyelids as well! I have naturally sleepy eyelids, and this really helps. My only complaints are if I use a full pump I get WAY too much product, so I have to be careful when I press the pump, and if I get any in my eye, it burns. It's hard to tell if this would happen with everyone, or just me. My eyes are hypersensitive so a lot of products make my eyes burn. The irritation is not severe enough to make me stop using the product. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry to normal lids. If you have oily lids, this may be too heavy for you.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I usually buy skin care products from the drugstore based on good reviews here at MUA, but this product was free for me (my mom is a Mary Kay consultant and often gives me products to try) so I thought I would test it out. I'm in my early 20's so I don't have many fine lines, but I do have a couple.
I have to say I like the packaging of this product as it gives just the right amount. You only need a little bit of this at a time. I use this both under my eyes and on my forehead. After using it for a few weeks, I have noticed a slight improvement in my fine lines. It is not irritating at all, and I feel completely safe using this around my eyes. It is pretty moisturizing, even if you use a tiny bit. The bottle seems to last forever too. It's not a miracle worker, but it does the job.

on 4/26/2010 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, this stuff has totally rocked my world......I'm 28 years old and last year started to notice fine lines developing under my eyes. I figured it was from smoking for a few years and tanning. My makeup would settle into these lines, making them extremely visible. I could never put eyeshadow in that little V shape around my tear duct because of those freakin' lines - any kind of makeup would settle into them and look horrendous.

So I quit doing both those things (tanning & smoking) and started using every eye cream under the sun - nothing helped AT ALL until I used Mary Kay Eye Firming Cream!! After a couple weeks of using it, these lines are TOTALLY GONE!!! I use it at night before I go to bed, and in the morning when I wake up. It's like a miracle - I wouldn't care if it cost $100 a bottle, I would buy it forever as long as those lines never come back (I've been using it for about three months now and those lines haven't made a comeback!)

For reference, I also use other products in the Mary Kay Timewise line....but I'm assuming the eye cream is what's doing it. However, I use the Timewise Night Solution at night also, and I also use the Timewise Dermabrasion kit a couple times a week. The days I don't use that, I wash my face with YSL Instant Pur foaming cleanser (I think that's discontinued now but I still have several bottles of it left).

But anyways, if you have those fine lines under your eyes, do yourself a favor and run & get this - it has changed my life, literally, I am so grateful for it!!

on 4/24/2010 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I would expect more reviews on this great eye cream.It is very nice product comparable with high end eye creams and considering the price it is worthy to try.I like it a lot,because it is smoothing the skin around the eyes,dimishing light wrinkles and it is moisturizing.I like the pump bottle it is very sanitary and if lightly pushed it comes exact amount what you need just dont push the pump all the way down.I am very satisfied and I would definitely buy again.I forgot to mentioned that I have lack of sleep cause I have little baby,but still no wrinkles with this product.I do recommend to everybody.

on 3/10/2010 9:54:00 AM

I put that I would purchase it again, but I'm on the fence. I'll do pros and cons list

Pros:
-It does hydrate the eye area making concealer or makeup glide beautifully onto the skin
-I do see less fine lines
-Does not make my eyes water
-Genius dispenser and bottle making it very convenient by dispensing the exact amount you need or want.
-I use it as a lip plumper sometimes (I stole this from a MAC SA who told me to use their fast response eye cream)

CONS:
-It's not a brightner; my undereyes are still super dark
-the puffiness over time somewhat diminishes, but when I need de-puff in the morning for an instant quick fix, I don't notice the difference.

Because I am young enough to be worrying about preventing wrinkles around my eyes, I continue to use this. The problem is that I still need something for morning quick fixes, and furthermore, I'm not sure how well this is going to work at preventing the wrinkles to begin with. I'm hoping someone can maybe give me some tips or feedback about this product.

*****UPDATE*********
WOW! I have been consistently using this for 1 month , day and night, and it has transformed my eyes. It has brightened my undereyes and it has diminished the puffiness around my eyes. It is no substituted for lack of sleep, but it is an amazing treatment. I highly recommend it, especially for the price.

on 2/23/2010 11:40:00 AM

I bought this product several years ago and am just now really using it. I find it is light enough that it doesn't bother me. The pump is nice but I usually only do a half pump for both eyes. I can really feel the cream doing what it says, firming my eye area.

It's light enough to wear under your make up or wear it at night. Would definitely recommend to others

on 11/11/2009 12:12:00 AM

DEC UPDATE: I am loving this product and I am having great results. My under eye area tends to be very dry and this product has helped to keep it very moisturized. My lids are no longer dry, and the fine lines around my eyes are diminishing. Hard to believe, but It's really making a difference on my 48 yr. old eyes :D...

I found this unopened in my makeup drawer - I must have purchased it about a year ago. I am not crazy about the pump because it dispenses too much product. I have been using this for about a week. I don't notice any difference. I have been using the Mary Kay anti-aging eye cream. Also, I checked the price of this on the website, and I had forgotten that this is expensive. Not quite as expensive as my PX eye cream, but it's up there...I will probably not purchase this product again...

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'm a 20 year old college student who doesn't get much sleep therefore I have wrinkles under my eyes. I bought this product and was using it every night for 2 weeks and already I have seen a major improvement. The deep wrinkles have diminished and the skin has firmed up so much that the veins on my eyelids are becoming more visible for some reason, therefore I stopped putting the eye cream on my lids and continue to put it on under my eye. I'm torn if I would repurchase this item once it is finished because it contains 2 parabens =\

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love this product! Out of all the eye creams I've used this is the only one that has helped with my fine lines and hooded eyelids. It doesn't burn my eyes or cause milia. Last week I recieved a horrible burn on my eyelid from a bad eyebrow wax, this cream has helped heal the burn. Although it is pricey and the packaging could be better I will definitely be buying this again when mine runs out. I've had my tube a good 2 months now, I use it nightly and I still have half a bottle left.

on 7/30/2009 8:50:00 AM

It burns my eyes. I don't care if it made me skinny and rich, I couldn't stand the eye pain.