Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Age Defying - Liquid

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (5%) , Octinoxate (2%) Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane , Water (eau), Glycerin , Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Diethylhexyl Carbonate , Niacinamide , Sodium Chloride , Acetyl Glucosamine , Talc , Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 , PEG-100 Stearate , PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone , Dimethicone , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Disodiium EDTA , Panthenol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Benzyl Alcohol , Methicone , Aluminum Hydroxide , PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Methylparaben , Allantoin , Propylparaben , Ethylparaben , Fragrance Parfum , Iron Oxides

on 7/4/2012 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My HG foundation, and I have tried tons and tons of other brands. Full coverage, mositurizing, stays all day, no flakes and decent on large pores. am a NW 20 and use #125. Because it is so moisturizing, I don't use lotion underneath during the summer. Oh and during the day if I see a spot come thru, I can touch up easily and it doesn't get cakey.

Edit: I went back for the #110 shade. As I am just a bit paler this year. It is still my HG- Great for covering my pores and coverage. Just a tad bit shiney at the end of the day, but little blotting fixes it. Still great for touching up too.

Aah - a cheap thrill! I usually buy my makeup at Sephora, but this is just as good!! It is like the Olay Regenerist Serum with color. Buff Beige is a great neutral color for NW20-NW25 people. It has lots of silicones, so it smooths wrinkles and pores and leaves a matte (but not powdery) finish. It has light coverage, but can be built up to medium. It only has SPF 10, but 5% titanium dioxide, which is more than alot of my creams with SPF 15 contain. It is light enough that you can apply a little more of this as well to up the SPF protection. Pump packaging which is great! Goes on like silk and requires little blending. Washes off easily (unlike the colorstay type of makeup). No irritation or breakouts and it has niacinamide, which is great for keeping my skin calm. As good as Nars tinted moisturizer for a quarter of the price!!

on 4/4/2012 9:38:00 PM

I was surprised at the low rating of this foundation. It has a real nice creamy texture and blends incredibly well. It is a sheer to light coverage that doesn't settle into lines, pores or wrinkles and gives my skin a beautiful radiant finish. I get no shiny t zone, it doesn't oxidize on me and lasts all day.

on 2/28/2012 1:05:00 AM

I like this product a lot. I got this in a medium light color which is perfect for my transitioning skin tone while I go tanning. So far it is easily matchable and blendable. It covers acne scars relatively well with a good concealer( i use Loreal tru match natural). After application of the foundation I use the loose professional powder for Cover Girl that controls excess oil and then a bronzer to add a radiant finish. I never was a believer in foundations but am finding that flawless skin is easily fakable! An added bonus is that my skin texture seems to be improving while using this foundation, it seems softer, and it doesn't break me out, which is awesome. Love the product for a liquid foundation!

on 11/22/2011 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my everyday foundation . I buy it over and over again . I actually find that it has alot of coverage , and is very buildable . Most foundations dry my skin out , but this one doesnt at all !

on 8/24/2011 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Whoa! Way, way too greasy for me. This looked nice for about an hour & then my face turned into grease city. This might be great for dry skinned peeps but not for me.

My friends and family never know what to get me for christmas so they usually just get me makeup. Just before christmas this year i ran out of foundation so i went down to the shops in search of a cheapy to make do til i got more. I saw this, the price is very reasonable and i was with a friend who said she liked it so i bought it.

When i got it home however i was quite disappointed. It has great coverage you could not see a spot on my face when i had this on and i also managed to match the shade perfectly to my skin tone, however the foundation just sat on top of my skin in a layer and looked very cakey. Then, after only a couple of days of using the product it gave me a massive breakout with huge red pimples all over my face. Usually i get the odd pimple and a few blackheads over my nose. Before this product i had never had a pimple on my cheeks and suddenly my whole face was covered in them.

It is fairly oily so i bought the matching powder also. I wouldn't use this as an everyday foundation or even for short periods regularly, but when i've got nothing left in the house and am going out at night it would do just fine as long as i washed it off as soon as i got home.

on 7/4/2011 12:20:00 AM

I got this foundation on a whim because I found it in the bargain bin at Woolworths for $4.20. Some of my best makeup finds have come out of the same bin but in this case, let me say I can understand why it was in there.

I bought the lightest available colour and while the colour match is good for my skin, I do not rate this product at all! For one, the coverage is quite uneven and wears off after a few hours. However, my biggest complaint is the effect this foundation has had on my skin! I have quite sensitive skin but I've never had such a weird reaction from a foundation - on my chin, the skin has dried out so much it is literally flaking off me! I look like I have chin dandruff. The rest of my face is so greasy it is like an oil slick.

I cannot wait to scrub this nasty stuff off my skin the minute I get home!

Not to mention it smells really weird when you put it on. Quite unpleasant.

I've never really used Cover Girl foundations before and after this experience, I won't bother .

on 6/26/2011 12:38:00 AM

I have never come across a foundation with this great of a consistency! I have been using 110 "classic ivory" for about two years now and it's my everyday foundation. It is so easy to blend and feels like velvet on your skin. As for the packaging, the pump is very convenient and leaves not so much as a drop in the bottle by the time you are done with it, so you get absolutely everything out of it that you pay for. I believe the price is fair for this product and it will last you a good few months because you don't need to over use it for complete coverage!

on 6/20/2011 9:50:00 AM

I really liked this foundation, it goes on smoothly, blends well and has good coverage. I am pale and cannot use this in the winter, only summer months....even with the lightest shade available.