December 21, 2014 | 1896 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Advanced Radiance Age Defying - Liquid

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by seriousgeorge

i need good coverage and so far this is the only foundation that i can always count on to do the job. the way i use this product: moisturize first then after applying i dab on loose powder to let it set. when i do it this way my skin isn't too dry or too oily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by vintagezombie

If I didn't haven't oily skin this would be my HG. My mom bought this and I tried it when I ran out of my usual Revlon CS. I haven't bothered to buy new foundation since using this because I like it so much. The pump is great, I hated waiting ages for my CS to come out. I only use half as much of this as I did CS and the coverage is literally twice as great and it doesn't feel heavy to me. Its so much easier to blend, I'm able to finish applying it much faster than I was the CS. It does have a weird floral smell but its growing on me. The only problem I have with this is that it doesn't work to well with oily skin, it would be better for drier skin. I just suck it up and bare it though because I like everything else about it. I wouldn't buy it again for myself just because I need something with more oil control, but it is a good foundation.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really was disappointed with this because the shades are so pale! The honey shade which I usually wear with CG was about five shades too light for some reason, and it's the darkest color in the line! It went on smoothly but didn't cover very well. I really loved the pump bottle. Unfortunately it had to go back because it was too light. Bummer!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by palladiojunkie101

I am 21 and i absolutely love this foundation. I love that when i put this on it is completely natural looking and it works for my fair sensitive skin. and i love the fact that it does have SPF in it, it is important for my skin because i have lupus. I would recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Pirategal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm rating this a 5 because I haven't found a drugstore foundation any better than this one for dry/mature skin and I've tried several. I had to try three shades to find a perfect match for my winter skintone. In the summer I combine two shades for the perfect color. It's medium coverage and stays on for 8-12 hours. I do think it has a tendency to thicken, as many liquid foundations do, so I get a new bottle every few months.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 7:00:00 PM More reviews by xAlleGegenAlle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this when I saw it on sale for a couple dollars, and it was AWFUL. The first thing I noticed when I put it on was the smell...at first it was like a heavy floral smell but when I put it on it smelled like burnt plastic. Not to mention is was sticky and oily and feltheavy and greasy on my skin even after I had packed on transluscent powder to try to counteract the greasiness. I ended up giving it to my mom who has very dry skin, maybe it will work better for her.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 10:07:00 AM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sticky, sticky, sticky! It never seems to completely dry on my skin, and leaves a sticky feel. I do like the pump on the bottle, and I will likely use this from time to time just to use it up, but I won't repurchase. I was drawn in by the claim it makes your skin look 5 years younger, but as usual- just marketing hype. Also, in this product, color selection seems to run pinkish. Poor color selection- I can't imagine how any woman of color would begin to even find a suitable shade. My skin is changing- I am 35, and am having to try to find a new foundation. I will keep looking.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Loci80015

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh no! This stuff not only did not blend well, but the smell was horrendous. I placed a little of it on my chin at the store and the rest of the day I was queasy from the smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by KVW

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this because my daughter had tried it and said it had a little bit too much greasiness for her. I thought it would be just what I needed for my dry skin. However, this foundation seems to bring out the flakiness in my skin which I hate. It did not have nearly enough feel of moisture for me. Also, do not like the color. It seems to be the right shade but just not an appealing color for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Pipi_hb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like the package, sleek & hygene. the texture is appealing to me too, a little rich for oil-skin but just right for my dry skin and I find it is easy to blend into my skin. I am happy with the coverage too, medium coverage not cakey. The only thing annoys me is the color range--i could barely find a color that matches my yellowish + beige Asian skin tone--i have to blend 2 different color to match my skin which i think is a little too much for everyday ...