November 27, 2014 | 1452 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by buidianaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The biggest misconception of this product is that it is a full-on bronzer... It's not. It's more like a mix of a bronzer & blush in one. I have a medium skin tone, about an NC30 with olive/yellow undertones and I find that this looks great on me. I sweep this on my cheeks when I don't feel like applying blush or bronzer and it adds such a beautiful color to my face! It has a little shimmer, and the color in the box doesn't do justice for how it looks like on skin. Love love love and will repurchase whenever I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate that I love it. It's perfect for me.

First, I have pale, neutral skin. Face tanners don't even work on my face. So, normal bronzers look orange, and I have never managed to buy a blush that looks nice. I decided to shell out the money and have a Sephora gal try Dallas out on me. I was hooked right away.

There's NO ORANGE. It's like a blush/bronzer in one. If I put this on my cheeks, brow bone, top of forehead (usual bronzer areas), it makes me look as if I actually have blood in my veins.

It goes on really lightly; I would have to actual TRY to make it too dark. For a fancier look, you can add some pinky pink blush to the apples of your cheeks. However, it looks great alone.

I hate that this is almost 30 dollars, but I bet it will last at least a year. When you the do the math, it works out well.

Pale gals, buy this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this bronzer, I really did. Everyone I know who loves Benefit loves this as well. Most of them would put in their top few products! I too, love benefit. I have very fair skin, and when I put Dallas on (I tried as a contour color) it was the muddiest and most disgusting color on me. :( Sad face.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This beautiful blush soon became a popular favourite after sampling it at a Benefit tutorial once. The powder is soft and silky and you don't need a lot of product to make a statement. Because of the more plum brown pigment, this would be my go-to blush for Autumn/Winter as I tend to save the pinks (Coralista and Dandelion) for Spring/Summer.

The blush is expensive at £23.50 but it is exceptional quality and lasts a long time which is an added plus. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a nice blush that isn't pinky as it looks really classy and adds warm tones to cheeks.

Lovely product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by allisonboyd2011

I recently bought this product because I wanted a blush that would give my complexion a sun kissed glow. I am rather pale, so normal bronzers on me just make me look like I got beat up. This blush is great because it's like a blush and a bronzer. At least for my pale skin. It applies great, it is pigmented but it gives you room to build color. The box is adorable, and the little brush that comes with it works pretty well. It could also be used to contour. I absolutely love this product! It makes me want to buy more of their blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by ZoeLouise123

I love dallas and wear it almost every day! I vary it between a blush and a bronzer for contour so it can work in more than one way, I find it adds a really nice colour that can be subtle or build up slightly more dramatically. The brush it comes with is also nice for application and the packaging is also nice. Although, it is rather expensive so if you're on a tight budget then you could probably find a better priced blush/bronzer which is just as good, I had mine as a gift and would not normally spend this much on a product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to the browbar, and the girl talked me into doing my brows, it was just ok....than she put the face powder on, than added Dallas,
when I got home a couple hours later it looked RED......Im olive with yellow undertones...dont know why, but things turn red on me or orange
I have to stick with pinks...Glad I did not buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Tat7386

I love Dallas! It's my go to everyday bronzer it's a rosy color and goes well with my medium-light skin tone...I tried Hoola and it was way too dark for me. This is a product that I keep buying everytime I run out (which says alot) I like to try different products and I don't usually keep many on rotation. It's a bit on the expensive side at 28.00 but since I do wear it daily it's worth it. You can also layer another blush on top of it and it isn't too cakey. Overall really really like this bronzer and benefit has THE cutest packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by chrissie8809

Ah, my dearest Dallas. How I love thee!

Finally, something darker & more sultry than a pink, that doesn't wash me out!
Never thought i'd see the day :)
I've used Dallas virtually every day since buying it, and I love it just as much as i first did three years ago.

It's a stunning plummy-tan colour, not quite blush, not quite bronzer. So hard to describe, but so perfect in shade!

Lasts for a decent amount of time on my skin, although I do need to touch up at some point during the day/night.

I don't consider this to be expensive, considering how much product you get in that adorable little box, and how little is needed. I've had this box for a good 5 months now, and i'm absolutely nowhere close to hitting the pan.

Would repurchase, over & over.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by babygems

I love this blush. Gorgeous browny plum colour. I think this would suit most skin tones. Long lasting and very pigmented.