BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a bit disappointed in Dallas because it's too orange/dark for my fair skin. I think the packaging is so cute and the brush that comes with it is not that bad, either. It is high quality and highly pigmented, but if you are fair like me, apply with a light hand and blend well!

on 11/2/2013 3:54:00 PM

i absolutely adore dallas and have re-bought numerous times. i am a fan of benefit powders but thia is by far my favourite. i am pale skinned and when i first used it was afraid it would be too dark for me and that i had wasted money buying the product. however, it is really buildable and provides great colour that lasts all day. one of my hd blush/bronzers and great for contouring. nice, quirky packaging and the product lasts forever. i've had my latest one over 6 months, use it daily and have most of the product left. love love love.

on 10/4/2013 7:19:00 AM

Holy grail blush/contour shade. I have medium/light skin and have used this for a few years now. I lean toward it more in summertime because it REALLY, REALLY compliments a tan and can be a little harsh in winter or on paler tones, but can be fixed by applying with a light hand. It is bronzey, purpley, blushey, if that even makes sense. It lasts a very long time, I've been using it for years and am on my third box. I like the smell also. Rockateur is a good replacement for winter seasons as a lighter color.

on 9/28/2013 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Dallas is a red/brown slightly shimmer bronze shade. Its wonderful for your cheeks, and goes fantastic as a highlight shade or for bronzer. It has a very interesting pigment... Nothing you would see quite often for a bronzer but it really impressed me. I love it, and I'm getting it very soon :) 8/10 :)

on 9/26/2013 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

*get down on knees and worships product*. Seriously this is my holy grail. It's the only makeup product I carry everywhere in my purse and there have been days when it's all I wear. Need I say I've gone through 5 compacts? The color isn't too orange or too shimmery, so it's great for contouring as well as lightly all over the face. It blends well and stays on foreeeeeever as well. Only qualm is the weird square-ish brush it comes with which I have never understood (why Benefit, why?). I should also mention I have medium-olive skin so I understand that the dark pigment is not for everyone. That being said I've used Dallas on even my palest friends when doing their makeup, and when applied lightly it always looks natural and never overdone.

on 9/22/2013 7:36:00 AM

Went browsing through Sephora in the Benefit aisle and the sales lady offered to do a demo. I couldn't say no! She started with Hello Flawless and finished with Dallas. I have fair skin with freckles and normally just use foundation and then bronzer for contouring; I was in love when she used this on my cheekbones. Just the right color for my cheeks to pop while blending in with the 'natural' tan color I love. I was a bit nervous about using it at home by myself, as this was my first blush, but it was easy to use. Just a slight dab into the powder with the brush provided and sweep across the cheekbone and blend. Everyday when I apply my makeup, I look forward to adding this as my finishing touch!

on 8/18/2013 11:11:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Dallas is great and I would most certainly repurchase. I am an asian with medium to tan skintone and Dallas looks like a rusty rose color on me. Really natural and earthly color. On my sister who has a heavier tan, it doesnt really show up as much.

Lasting power about 4-5hours, probably cos I live in a super hot and humid climate around 30deg c all year round.

Packaging is really cute and I love how when I open my Benefit makeup container the box o powders look like candies! However it is really inconvenient and impratical for travel because the box is so so bulky.

This costs about 23.5 pounds avg in my country now I imported it from the website directly so it costs 18pounds.

Alot of people compare this to Exposed by Tarte which I really want to buy but Dallas makes it such an unwise purchase. If anybody has the two of them please do comment!

Also Benefit recently launched "Rocketeer" a new box o powder that is similar to Dallas just that Rocketeer has gold undertones with shimmer. I bought that in Glasgow and have yet to try it!

on 8/17/2013 4:32:00 PM

This color is gorgeous! It's not too pink, not too coral - a mixture of mauve and red and looks gorgeous, especially on tanner and darker skinned girls! Beware though, it is really pigmented so you only need a smidgen of it on your brush otherwise you'll have racing stripes on your cheeks :) It's mostly matte but has the tiniest hint of sparkles but gives a nice satin glow on the cheeks. One product will also last you forever. Well worth the money.

on 8/3/2013 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The biggest misconception of this product is that it is a full-on bronzer... It's not. It's more like a mix of a bronzer & blush in one. I have a medium skin tone, about an NC30 with olive/yellow undertones and I find that this looks great on me. I sweep this on my cheeks when I don't feel like applying blush or bronzer and it adds such a beautiful color to my face! It has a little shimmer, and the color in the box doesn't do justice for how it looks like on skin. Love love love and will repurchase whenever I run out.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Dallas is perfect for me.

First, I have pale, neutral skin. Face tanners don't even work on my face. So, normal bronzers look orange, and I have never managed to buy a blush that looks nice. I decided to shell out the money and have a Sephora gal try Dallas out on me. I was hooked right away.

There's NO ORANGE. It's like a blush/bronzer in one. If I put this on my cheeks, brow bone, top of forehead (usual bronzer areas), it makes me look as if I actually have blood in my veins.

It goes on really lightly; I would have to actual TRY to make it too dark. For a fancier look, you can add some pinky pink blush to the apples of your cheeks. However, it looks great alone. Here's the truth: I could trash all my other blushes. This does it all.

This shade seems to go with everything. I like to use it on t-shirt/jeans days. It makes me look healthy...but not like I have makeup on.

I hate that this is almost 30 dollars, but I bet it will last at least a year. When you the do the math, it works out well.

Pale gals, buy this.

UPDATE: All this time later, I've just now hit pan.

Popular Blush Products