October 26, 2014 | 1054 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this bronzer, I really did. Everyone I know who loves Benefit loves this as well. Most of them would put in their top few products! I too, love benefit. I have very fair skin, and when I put Dallas on (I tried as a contour color) it was the muddiest and most disgusting color on me. :( Sad face.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This beautiful blush soon became a popular favourite after sampling it at a Benefit tutorial once. The powder is soft and silky and you don't need a lot of product to make a statement. Because of the more plum brown pigment, this would be my go-to blush for Autumn/Winter as I tend to save the pinks (Coralista and Dandelion) for Spring/Summer.

The blush is expensive at £23.50 but it is exceptional quality and lasts a long time which is an added plus. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a nice blush that isn't pinky as it looks really classy and adds warm tones to cheeks.

Lovely product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by allisonboyd2011

I recently bought this product because I wanted a blush that would give my complexion a sun kissed glow. I am rather pale, so normal bronzers on me just make me look like I got beat up. This blush is great because it's like a blush and a bronzer. At least for my pale skin. It applies great, it is pigmented but it gives you room to build color. The box is adorable, and the little brush that comes with it works pretty well. It could also be used to contour. I absolutely love this product! It makes me want to buy more of their blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by ZoeLouise123

I love dallas and wear it almost every day! I vary it between a blush and a bronzer for contour so it can work in more than one way, I find it adds a really nice colour that can be subtle or build up slightly more dramatically. The brush it comes with is also nice for application and the packaging is also nice. Although, it is rather expensive so if you're on a tight budget then you could probably find a better priced blush/bronzer which is just as good, I had mine as a gift and would not normally spend this much on a product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to the browbar, and the girl talked me into doing my brows, it was just ok....than she put the face powder on, than added Dallas,
when I got home a couple hours later it looked RED......Im olive with yellow undertones...dont know why, but things turn red on me or orange
I have to stick with pinks...Glad I did not buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Tat7386

I love Dallas! It's my go to everyday bronzer it's a rosy color and goes well with my medium-light skin tone...I tried Hoola and it was way too dark for me. This is a product that I keep buying everytime I run out (which says alot) I like to try different products and I don't usually keep many on rotation. It's a bit on the expensive side at 28.00 but since I do wear it daily it's worth it. You can also layer another blush on top of it and it isn't too cakey. Overall really really like this bronzer and benefit has THE cutest packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by chrissie8809

Ah, my dearest Dallas. How I love thee!

Finally, something darker & more sultry than a pink, that doesn't wash me out!
Never thought i'd see the day :)
I've used Dallas virtually every day since buying it, and I love it just as much as i first did three years ago.

It's a stunning plummy-tan colour, not quite blush, not quite bronzer. So hard to describe, but so perfect in shade!

Lasts for a decent amount of time on my skin, although I do need to touch up at some point during the day/night.

I don't consider this to be expensive, considering how much product you get in that adorable little box, and how little is needed. I've had this box for a good 5 months now, and i'm absolutely nowhere close to hitting the pan.

Would repurchase, over & over.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by babygems

I love this blush. Gorgeous browny plum colour. I think this would suit most skin tones. Long lasting and very pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by lilpuff141

I absolutely LOVE this blush! When I was talking to the SA I mentioned that I liked the pinks and corals. After trying one or two, and finding that they were too pink for me, she recommended Dallas. I never would have looked at it on my own, but I'm so glad she recommended it. It gives my skin a healthy, natural glow. It's also super easy to put on. I lightly brush it all over my face, and it looks great!

The only downside is the price--it's about $28, which seems a bit high for blush. However, if it lasts for a long time, it's probably worth it! Also, I usually don't like the brushes that come with the product, but this one is really good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by rosielilian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dallas by Benefit is by far my new favourite blush! Received it as a Christmas present and at first I thought it was a bronzer from the look of the packaging however it is actually a really lovely plum coloured blush. Goes only fairly sheer which you can build up and has a slight shimmer. I think it's a very sophisticated colour, I was getting bored of all my peaches and pinks! I think it will suit most skin tones too as I usually wear fake tan however, when I have worn it on paler days it still looked lovely! I find the packaging a bit irritating and I don't really tend to use the brush it comes with as I prefer to use my mac ones. I would definitely buy this again! The mirror inside is quite handy for on the go and considering blushes last ages, I think the 22.50 price tag is fairly reasonable especially as Benefit is good quality. Would definitely recommend trying this one!