New York Color Roll-on Lip Gloss

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/30/2005 6:55:00 AM

This lipgloss is ok, I only use it when I don't have anthing else around. It does make your lips look shiny and glossy, but it has a very weird feeling. And it drys out my lips. And the glossy look goes away quickly. I wouldn't recommend this lipgloss if your looking for shine or somethat smells and tastes good because this is either.

I love this stuff. It's so cheap and basic, it's the best. It's not sticky and as long as you don't put too much on at a time, it's not runny and it will last.

on 9/13/2005 12:01:00 AM

Ok, so it only lasts about 5 minutes but who cares? It smells good! I bought Watermelon and I've had it for probably forever. Shiny, glossy, runny, smells good. Eh whatever, it's cheap!

on 7/14/2005 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought the strawberry gloss and it works very well, but it's very very glossy and runs off after 5 minutes. I don't use it very much now. But I would definately buy it again if i comes in a scent that I like.

on 4/28/2005 4:07:00 PM

i didn`t like this product. way too greasy , shiny, not glossy. if ur looking for a super glossy glass shine lip gloss then this lip gloss is not for you. i like the strawberry scent of the gloss but it tastes like plastic, it moisturizes the lips but it doesn`t last long. i prefer the kiss gloss in cool mint

I'm just not impressed with these, the texture is very thin and oily making it last only a couple of minutes at the most and the scent is very artificial.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I LOVE This gloss!!! I have it in Banana Berry.Tastes amazing! My favorite clear gloss. I also have the other 2 flavors (strawberry and watermelon). I don't like them as much as Banana Berry.Will buy again.Very good also because they are so cheep.

on 4/10/2005 10:25:00 PM

I have 'watermelon' and I just absolutely love it. It actually smells really like watermelon. I love the shine it gives off. Definitely worth buying.

After using a friend's in Banana Berry, I crusaded trying to find this for about 6 months, because every store always seemed to be sold out. And I finally found it about a week ago. It's cheap, smells and tastes delish (like a strawberry banana smoothie), the consistency is perfect, and on top of all that it's moisturizing! God bless you for this amazing gloss, N.Y.C.

I have a couple of these. I have it in strawberry, which smelt kind of funny. Watermellon, which i loved. Smelt like watermelon, and not that fake artificially nauseating stuffers. I also had strawberry banana, or blueberry banana, i don't know which *was a year back* and i absolutely loved the scent.

My two that i liked alot broke... ANd i haven't been around to buying another one cause i'm jsut that lazy.

Recommended for Medium Skin