September 21, 2014 | 1903 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clarisonic - Pro Skincare Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

I am convinced that before I had my Clarisonic, my skin must have been kindof dirty all of the time, because washing my face with it is just on another level from washing my face without! Great for gentle exfoliation, unclogging pores, and prepping face for other treatments.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by stacic

I love what my clarisonic does for my face. It's super easy to use and breaks down the timing so perfectly. I switch it up, though, due to my problem areas! I use the 20 second intervals on my cheeks and 10 seconds on my chin and forehead! I usually do the cycle twice because my skin likes lots of attention :)
I specifically purchased the plus so I could use the body brush attachment and I don't like that as much. It's hard to get out of the holder (I always break a nail) and only gives you 3 minutes of running time - which would be fine if you could run multiple cycles, but you can't. Maybe it's just my clarisonic but even when fully charged, all I get is 3 minutes from the body brush. That frankly is not worth the amount of effort I put into getting it in the extender, fighting with it for 5 minutes to take it out and then the $10 that I have to pay to get my nail fixed!
I think that perhaps I should have just gone with the Mia since I only use it for my face. If I ever have to replace it, i think that's what I will do!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by khadijanile

i own two... the original large one ( i bought years ago) which i leave at home and the mia a more recent purchase which i use for travelling. I use the clarisonic most nights and when i start to get lazy i notice the difference in my skin. nothing cleans the skin better. the trick to truly feeling a difference in your skin is the products you use after. the clarisonic preps your skin so that whatever product you put on afterwards has the opportunity to truly penetrate into your super clean skin. i found using it twice a day was a bit much for me personally. i definately recommend giving it a shot.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by ham409

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use my Mia every single day. It was expensive so I use it religiously ... very religiously. Everyday I use it to cleanse my face at night very thoroughly. Because my skin is clear right now, I can't tell much of a difference. However, one thing i know for sure and it's that I use my Mia religiously everyday to clean my face at night, and I know prior to using the Mia, my face was not as clean as it is now. It's a staple in my collection and I always have it with me wherever I go and travel to. So that tells me that I can't really live without, and if I lost it tomorrow, i would go out and buy another one ... even though it's expensive because i'm so used to using it every night and the cleansing it gives my skin is incomparable to washing with my hands. I like the deep pore cleansing brush! I'm not sure if it helps absorbs products but i notice that skin is so much cleaner, clearer, and fresher as a result of using this product. It just feels healthier. I do recommend and will keep using it for a very very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by tehryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

ABSOLUTLEY CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT!!!!! I have acne prone, combination skin and since the use of the clarisonic I have had smooth skin NO BREAKOUTS! I'm in love. I use this with Philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser once a day and my skin is so smooth and feels so clean! Overuse I've noticed does cause redness for me, but once a day my skin is perfectly fine! Give it a try

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Own the original version. It does a great job. Skin feels smooth and very clean.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

QVC raves about this product so I bought it when it was offered on easy pay. I wanted to love it, but don't. It is kind of messy and takes up too much space on my small vanity. More importantly, it led to me developing these rough, dry, dark patches on my upper cheeks. It's been months and they're still there. I tried using it less often with the gentle brush but even that hasn't helped. I tend to believe that cosmetics cop lady who says you can get the same cleaning effects from using a wash cloth. Not a fan.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by ambearo

I wanted to love this product so badly. Unfortunately, I have acne prone skin (and sensitive at that) and despite my best efforts and trying the cleanser provided and then going to my fail safe cleanser (Philosophy Purity) this did not work for me. Actually, after the initial benefits I think it made my skin much, much worse. I had clusters of acne in areas that I have never had serious breakouts (around the mouth, along my neck/jawline) and nothing could treat them. Eventually I had to (beware, TMI alert) violently pop them which has created a number of scars but at least now the massive bumps have disappeared and healing is happening. (This was after leaving these giant bumps to heal on their own without touching them for over a month with no change.) I have never had the type of acne that I experienced until after using this product. It's as though it spread bacterial and pushed it deep into my pores.

I can definitely see the benefits for those with the right skin type and it does remove make up impressively! Also, kudos for Sephora for having such a fab return policy!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

I cannot live without my clarisonic. It's my number one must-have beauty tool. The first time I used it, it made my skin feel brand new. It was unbelievably soft and smooth, and it removed my makeup better than anything else I've used. Hate having to charge it, but it's a small price to pay for having healthy, gorgeous skin. I'm not kidding when I say strangers ask me what I'm using on my skin- it makes that much of a difference. Worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by MinekaC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So after my beloved iSkin brush got water in it and, well, died, I got this. I use it once a night with a non abrasive face wash. Oddly enough, I feel like my iSkin got my face just as clean and didn't make my skin feel quite so stripped afterwards.
I'm going to give it until I finish my current tube of facial cleanser, and try something more gentle; and if that doesn't work I might get rid of it. I completely understand why Clarisonics where all the rage when they came out, and electric brush does AMAZING things to your skin, and I couldn't imagine living without one now; but I also think there's alot of comprable "knock-offs" out there now that there's no reason to spend the money on these other then having the name of a clarisonic. I opted because I wanted something that was fully sealed and thus water couldn't get in to ruin the parts. But then, supposedly so does the nutrasonic. Have to wait and see when I run out of cleanser.