Clarisonic Pro Skincare Brush

4.3

bliss beauty trio

on 9/8/2013 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This brush is amazing, but honestly there are much cheaper alternatives (like the Olay brush) that are just as effective. The replacement brush heads are also much much cheaper!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love my Clarisonic Mia. If you don't wear any face makeup, I don't think you need this product. I use foundation on a daily basis, and I have a two step face cleansing routine. I wipe off my makeup with a makeup wipe until the wipe doesn't show any color anymore, and then I go to the bathroom to wash my face with a foaming cleanser with my Clarisonic. I am always amazed at all of the makeup that still appears in the brush after I thought my face was clean. I use this with any cleanser that foams, I don't use Clarisonic's brand of cleanser. I also use the acne friendly brushhead, the bristles are a lot softer for my sensitive skin. I remember when I first bought this ans used it, I could literally feel air flowing through my pores. It was the weirdest sensation, I thought, "Wow, this is what clean pores feels like?" I don't feel that sensation too much anymore, probably because my skin is just used to feeling really clean now. The acne brush head works well with my acne and eczema. I wouldn't recommend any of the other brush heads if your face likes to get irritated. I've tried them all and they make my breakouts worse. Also remember to clean the brush with antibacterial soap.

on 8/26/2013 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My skin isnt particularly oily, but i do have A LOT of blackheads all around my face. I dont break out with loads of pimples, but i do get the occasional tiny pimples here and there. I googled all about blackheads and how to remove them because we all know how gross they can be! I use my clarisonic deep cleansing brush with my paulas choice pore normalizing cleanser. I moisturize with my clinique moisturizing gel (and the gel prevents oil as well). I also use paulas choice 2% bha liquid about every other night. And once a week i use paulas choice oil absorbing mask once a week. You may think that this seems like it will dry out your face, but these products are SO gentle. My clarisonic is AMAZING at buffing cleaner into the skin. Now, when i apply my makeup it looks so natural and can much easier be absorbed by my skin. Since adding the clarisonic to my skin regiment, my skin tone is completely even, and my pores have drastically reduced size. I use it twice a day and have found that it doesnt dry my face out whatsoever. If your skin is like mine where you have a lotttt of blackheads, i do not think that the clarisonic is too drying at all. It is literally my miracle! Literally 3 days after i started using my clarisonic i had comments on how nice my skin looked. SOOOO happy that i bought it, and its DEFINITELY worth the hype

on 8/23/2013 10:29:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I bought the clarisonic brush In preparation for my wedding as I always suffer with red painful spots and blackheads on my chin. What a mistake! My skin ended up in a right state and luckily I started having Guinot hydradermie facials in the nick of time. The beauty therapist made me promise to get rid if the brush as she said they are far too exfoliating. I did and along with the facials, used a dr kern face lamp and I was spot free on the day :0) The thought of using a clarisonic on my face now makes my skin hurt!

on 8/15/2013 11:18:00 AM

I received this as a gift from loreal and it spent a week in the box staring at me because it looked like it was going to be complicated, however I pulled it out put my brush head on and charged it up, it hasn't left my skin care regime since! my skin never was particularly bad before I started using it but it has made such a huge difference In terms of the quality of my skin it's brighter and this definitely gets rid off all the makeup off my face! Also comes with a body brush which is great for getting rid of fake tan!!

on 8/2/2013 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have the regular old clarisonic. I joke that if my house was on fire it's the one thing I'd grab (or my shiseido eyelas curler). My mom, grandma, and aunt all use one too. And my bf's bro in law is a dermatologist and swears by his too. Does wonders for my skin. Considering the opal now.

on 7/27/2013 10:59:00 PM

I'm surprised not as many people came forward with lower reviews. Maybe my skin is particular, but I thought I should put my thoughts out there about this item. I got the Clarisonic Pro with sensitive brush head and have since sold it on eBay.

Some background, I'm 33, with combination, sensitive fair-medium skin. My skin has a tendency towards clogged pores, but I only get pimples every once in a while. I found this item to be too harsh. Even when I used the item gently only 1x per week and then 1x every other week, it was still too harsh for my skin. I do however have to say, I have the kind of skin that does not heal very quickly, so that may have been the issue. My skin would be overly sensitive and reddish after treatment so I stopped.

Now I'm just using an Egyptian organic cotton towel with cleanser and this is far better for me. I'm not saying that it isn't great for some people, but if you're skin is like mine, maybe you should do some more research before buying.

on 7/19/2013 12:43:00 AM

I have the Clarisonic Pro and have been using it for about 5 months & love this brush. I use this brush 1-2 times a day mainly because it allows for better product penetration. I noticed that when I use this rather than my hands I have less oil left over on the skin and my product goes in nice and even.... What I spend on my skincare, this will make sure I get all the value out of it.

This cost me $259, but came with 2 products a 3 year warranty and a 90 day money back guarantee... you can't go wrong with that.

I have to re-purchase a brush every few months, but that is about it.

on 5/28/2013 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I was late to purchase this product because of the price and because I felt my former brush, a Spa Sonic, was good enough. The SS kept my skin clean, and consequently the overall condition of my skin improved. However, I'm so glad I pushed myself to get one of these. What the SS accomplished in a month, the Clarisonic Pro did in a week. After the first week, my skin looked SO healthy and bright, like I had been doing some serious cardio and then hitting the steam room. A definite repurchase.

on 5/24/2013 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have to say it my skin has change a lot for good it has been 2 years using this brush twice a day and its worth it for now i would like to try the acne brush heads since i have combination skin is. expensive but is worth it every penny!so happy with the results!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools