December 18, 2014 | 1603 users online

Fragrances - Dior - Forever and Ever

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2007 6:12:00 PM More reviews by PrincessJu

The lady at the Duty Free showed me and I fell in love instantly. I was looking for a different fragrance (Gucci Envy me) but when I tried Forever and Ever on, I changed my mind right away. A floral and sweet fragrance, very light and fresh, realy really good. Very romantic and confortable. It is definetly something magical. I feel so good when I put this on. Too bad it is a limited edition.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 8:40:00 PM More reviews by livadia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hmm.. this can be my new HG. Smells florally-sweet and innocent at first but soon morphs into a cheeky and subtley sexy scent. What I like about this is that it stays close to the skin, and seems to blend with my own skin chemistry, making me smell like myself but better. You can't smell the fragrance after a while, but you smell the better-smelling you. What I love about this is that it is more than just a bland floral. (I love Diorissimo but it seems very virginal and too 'clean'). Forever & Ever has an edge to it, no doubt partly due to the hint of spicey Geranium. If you love Diorissimo, but want something slightly sexier, but cannot stomach Guerlain's Champs Elysees for work (CE really isn't appropriate for work and enclosed spaces) then this is a perfect compromise between the two. Right now, I rotate Diorissimo, Forever & Ever, and Champs Elysees depending on the mood and occasion.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2007 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Nickicaps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I discovered this rare Dior fragrance at an airport in Minnesota while traveling on business. I immediately fell in love with the scent- it's a definite "springtime" burst of sexy freshness. I don't know quite how else to describe it as "notes" do nothing for me. It smells unlike any other fragrance I've tried- a true original, feminine, not too perfumey scent. It has become my go-to scent for spring and summer. My only complaints are that it doesn't last, which is very dissapointing, and that it's very hard to find, which can be annoying. Other than those two factors, it really is beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2007 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Naked_Maja

Very nice, light fragrance. Forever and Ever's notes: Top notes: Ivy leaves, freesia petals and water jasmine. Middle notes: The delicate floral heart of Wild Rose and Almond Blossoms, spicy hints of Geranium. Base notes: The base notes of vanilla, musk together with ambrette seeds.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 7:09:00 AM More reviews by patpatpat

This smells wonderful... but not on me! I've been wanting to get my hands on this ever since I smelled it on a friend several years ago but being limited edition I never know it's available again until it's too late. Anyhow, was at the airport waiting to go on my Christmas holiday when I saw it, so I had to have it. Even when I spray a little on my wrist with the sample I thought the smell didn't stay true on me, but I'd been craving it for so long I just had to have it!! :P This doesn't last long on me and I have to spray loads. Used it throughout my holiday, but I just didn't feel special wearing it like I do when I wear my other favourite perfumes... It doesn't smell terrible on my skin, just not as yummy as on other people... Oh well, no frangrance suits everyone, right? So no, will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2006 9:32:00 PM More reviews by morris4489

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with the majority here that this is a magical fragrance. I love it! It reminds me of all things wonderful. It is a little hard to come by and a little pricey, but when I find it I get it. It's that good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2006 10:21:00 AM More reviews by bellstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought a 50 ml Forever and Ever Dior yesterday and am loving how the top (white) floral notes evaporate into the sexiest scent of vanilla/musk. It's delicious and subtle so another person (preferably from the opposite sex!) will have to come very near to catch a sniff. It smells innocent but not quite that innocent if you know what I mean...rather unlike other Dior fragrances which are normally blatant in their attempt to bottle sexiness. I should've bought a 100 ml version! *curses after thinking of the many sparingly used bottles at home* *waves goodbye to Gucci EnvyMe*

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2006 1:10:00 AM More reviews by sherryr404

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The floral smell is amazing. One of my favorite scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2006 9:00:00 AM More reviews by dissed

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't quite smell roses. Don't quite smell freesia, either, although this is a floral. What I smell is an intoxicating, mouthwatering, unrecognizable Something Fine, and I can agree with Feysparrow -- there's probably a dash of magic. It lasts all day and the distant drydown includes non-foodish vanilla. A very beautiful scent; wish I had encountered this a few years ago.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2006 11:27:00 PM More reviews by amykelley

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Forever and Ever is beautiful in the bottle, and reminds me of a rose version of Bvlgari Pour Femme. Unfortunately, it also reminds my chemistry of Bvlgari Pour Femme, and somehow goes from smelling light, sweet and lovely to sharp on my skin. Another case of "it's not you, it's me!" I'm sure it's perfect on the right person.