Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love this micellar water! I was using Simple brand but I started noticing a bit of random breakouts, wasn't sure if that was causing it but decided to switch it out and see. After switching to this this one my breakouts cleared up, my skin is soft and not too dry. There is also no increase in oil production either. I use this after using my regular cleanser (origins cleansing oil at night and origins checks and balances in the morning). Not sure if you are supposed to use it before or after your cleanser but I am using it after and it working very well. I do not rinse my face after using this. Would repurchase.

Canadian gals!!!!! The 500ml version of this is being sold at shoppers drug mart as a pack with 2 of them for $32.00. Amazing deal, go stock up! Can't live without this stuff. Completely cleared up my skin and leaves my face feelings and looking squeaky clean. LOVE.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Wow, this is the best makeup remover I've ever used! It should be simply to find a good makeup remover but it really isn't, until I found this one. It removes makeup so effortlessly and is so gentle, exactly like putting water on your face - I can get right into my eye and it won't sting or irritate at all. It doesn't leave an oily residue and dries quickly. Doesn't break me out and leaves my face sooo soft and hydrated, not stripped like many cleansing makeup removers. Highly recommended!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favourite skin product in the past few years! I have combination to oily skin, which is really hard to maintain equally moisturized and matte, but this product is great for that. It gives you right amount of moisture, cleans your skin super-deeply and it's gentle. Anyways,I would definitely recommend applying a moisturizer or a day/night cream after you cleand your face. Def would and will buy again

My face is combination of normal to oily. Sometimes I had little pimples on my forehead, since I used this as cleanser, that never happened again, only once during PMS, only one/ two pimples, no biggy :D

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm a huge fan of micellaire cleansing in general so obviously I like this product. I see it as my lazy way of properly cleansing my skin like I do every morning, usually with my Origins scrub or my absolute favourite Shu Uemura Ultim8 oil - complete with facial massage and all.
Unlike the scrubs or the oil, this is applied with a soaked cotton pad and wiped over the face. If wearing mascara, leaving it on the eyelashes without rubbing works wonders for melting the stuff before wiping my eyes gently clean.

Basically this is good stuff and for such a huge bottle, a very reasonable price too. My only gripe is that contrary to the instruction that say we need to wipe this off with a clean tissue / towel, my skin feels much cleaner when I actually rinse it off with a splash of water, then dry my skin by gently patting with a tissue. You can feel that there is residue when you rinse it off your face, and that, to me, indicates that wiping it off doesn't remove all the cleanser, so before applying your serum or night creams, I'd suggest a rinse.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I used this off and on for a couple of years but never liked it much. It irritates my eyes sometimes as I have to use several swipes with a Shiseido cotton to get the mascara off. It's just too much for my eyes to take. Even the horrible blue Lancome eye makeup remover which smells and feels like a strong solvent is less harsh because it dissolves the makeup faster. Lately I am back to soap and water when I use mascara. I just don't wear makeup every day anymore to give my eyes some rest. I know there were decent makeup removers that I used before and I'll probably try Neutrogena again.

I have combination skin 'n it's quite sensitive in cold winter days.. it's not harsh on my skin 'n gets rid of all my eye makeup too one of my fave products

Love this make up remover, really gentle on the skin and does what it's meant to do, take off your make up! No irritations whatsover even when i once had to use it 4-5 times in a 12hour time frame. Love it!

This is super moisturising and I love it. I use it to take my makeup off, remove eye makeup, clean eyeliner brushes on the fly. Sometimes my skin feels a little tight and aggravated after a mask, so I wipe over my face with this to help calm it down.

It's really soothing and moisturising for the skin. I ran out of moisturiser the other day so I just used this at night time and I knew i was covered.