Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 5/2/2015 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I can understand the hype about this product, but to me still not worth its price. It doesn't work for mascara or eyeshadow and made my eye area quite dry/red.
I'm trying Garnier Micellar Water now, and it looks like totally dupe!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Unsuitable for removing a full face of makeup. It's only really useful for people with sensitive eyes to remove eye makeup before/after washing the face. It doesn't leave an oily film or hurt your eyes which makes it better than most makeup removers but it's not super amazing. I'll continue to use it because my eyes are really sensitive but if you don't have sensitive eyes then give it a skip and get a cheaper alternative.

on 5/2/2015 12:04:00 AM

I have to say I'm unimpressed with this. Everyone was raving about it, so I decided to try it. I was using Yes To Cucumbers wipes, and they worked fairly well, but I'm not fond of the residue they leave behind. I just want clean, soft skin, and I'm not fond of the residue YTC leaves behind. This product isn't that effective. I have to use about 6-8 cotton pads to get my face and eyes totally done, and although it did remove my mascara with some work (I don't use waterproof), it didn't completely get rid of my eyeliner. Sometimes I just want something to take my makeup off and leave my face clean without a full on wash, but this product won't do that. I tried the Simple brand (which is MUCH cheaper), and it worked just as well as this does. I'll use it up, but I think i will end up back with my wipes. It's cheaper, quicker, and more effective.

on 4/22/2015 7:27:00 PM

I have, and love, Koh Gen Do spa cleansing water, but it is very expensive. So when this became available through Beautylish, I had to buy it, even though I didn't need it. It was my sense that this did not cleanse as well as the KGD, but today, I was able to put it to the test. I wrote two lines on the back of my hand with a waterproof Chanel eyeliner. I used this on one line, and KGD on the other. When I held my hand up to my magnified mirror (8x), the KGD had removed its line completely, whereas there were remnants of the Bioderma line. So why am I giving it 5 stars? Because the difference was minimal enough that I would purchase the Bioderma instead of the KGD, considering the price difference is NOT minimal.

on 4/22/2015 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My skin is so, so sensitive and for whatever reason makeup removers seem to irritate my skin to no end. Even supposedly gentle versions cause stinging, redness, and puffiness, especially around my eye area. I've used Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil in the past, but recently my skin hasn't been doing well with the oil, and I moved on to Cle De Peau after trying several other removers. While I like and can use the CdP without issues, I don't like the additional fragrance and can't use it anywhere other than my eye area. And anything with the typical blue dye seems to do the worst damage to my skin, often giving me hives... wonder why so many makeup removers add that unnatural blue dye in there?? Anyway, I heard about this through MUA (thanks to all these reviewers!) and it's just been perfection for my reactive skin. A little more details on my skin type in case it helps: very pale NW10, sensitive, and mostly normal with only the occasional small dry areas depending on allergies and weather.

I don't wear much in the way of foundation/powders, but I do load up on sunscreen daily, as well as eye makeup, blush, lipstick... you get the idea. So I wanted a remover that I can use on my entire face prior to cleansing. This is so gentle, it feels like water, and takes off all of my makeup and sunscreen so easily, leaving absolutely no redness behind. I make sure to really saturate my cotton pads, especially for to remove my eye makeup, and it removes every scrap of makeup, even my hard to remove mascara. FYI, I use Shiseido cotton pads because they're very soft and don't fall apart or leave lint behind, and they work well with the Bioderma. For my face I use a gentle sweeping motion with my cotton pads, and for my eyes I'm careful to hold the pads on my eyes for about a minute before gently wiping . Then I cleanse with my usual facial cleanser and my face feels so clean. I use it on my neck too since I wear sunscreen every wear and like to really cleanse before putting on night creams and such.

There's no scent at all, not even that "no scent" type of alcohol-ish fragrance that I've noticed in other fragrance free products. It doesn't leave behind a sticky feeling or a residue, nor is my face shiny or stripped afterwards. I bought the 500mL and it took me about three months to go through it, but I probably use more than average since I use it a couple times a day, before and after exercising (I like a clean face before working out), as a refresh throughout the day, before cleansing at night, and for makeup touch ups whenever needed. Lol this gets a lot of use from me!

This has become one of my absolute can't live without it products, a true HG, and I think I'd have panic attacks if I ran out. I keep a back up just in case.

on 4/20/2015 8:08:00 PM

I personally cannot rave enough about this product and have been annoyed at myself for not buying this sooner. This product is worth ALL THE HYPE. I personally have VERY sensitive eyes and I've tried every "sensitive" eye make up remover out there including MUFE Sens' eyes(BURNS MY EYES), Lancome Bi Facil, Mary Kay, Sephora (close second but expensive where I'm from) etc etc. Nothing works as well as this. Yes it does not remove make up as well as Bi Facil as you will need to go over it more than other make up removers but it is SO GENTLE and effective it's really worth the effort. It does not irritate my eyes one bit. I bought the 500ml bottle for 30AUD and have been using it for the past 4 months and I wear make up nearly every single day and there's still half a bottle left. Personally i find it to be SO MUCH CHEAPER than any other make up remover I've purchased, high end or otherwise. Do yourself a favour and get one now.

on 4/20/2015 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I use to struggle to take off my eye makeup on a nightly basis that I had stopped wearing eye makeup as I was fed up of struggling to remove it. One day I ran out of my usual makeup wipes from Good Things and I decided to look in my local pharmacy to find a new makeup wipes. To my surprise I discovered that my local pharmacy has been stocking Bioderma for years, which I had never noticed before. I had heard so much praise about Bioderma in the beauty community and was exited to try it. I only purchased the 100ml for 4.80 as I wanted to test it out before I committed to a bigger size with a higher price tag. I was so amazed to find that this removed all the makeup on my face quickly without a struggle. Even my eye makeup was easy to remove. All I do is saturate my cotton pads with the Bioderma solution and leave them on my eyes for 1 minute to break down the makeup and then I gently wipe it away. At this stage I would use my usual cleanser and follow with a moisturiser.

I don't have sensitive skin but occasionally a minority of products can either cause my skin or eyes to have a reaction and I was so glad that this wasn't the case with the Bioderma solution. Using this product has now enable me to start wearing eye makeup again and take it off easily at the end of the day. I was so impressed that I was going to buy the 500ml for 15, which is pricey but then I discovered a cheaper alternative from Garnier that does the same job at a fraction of the price of Bioderma and is more readily available in London. If money wasn't an issue then I would buy the 500ml but I can't justify paying for this when there is a cheap alternative that does the same job.

Despite the high price tag and the limited availability outside France, I would still recommend this product as it lives up to the claims.

on 4/13/2015 4:45:00 PM

I love this! It takes off stubborn waterproof eye make up better than other make up removers. I don't have to keep rubbing into my eyes with a cotton pad when I'm using sensibio. I do use a cleanser after swiping my face with a saturated cotton pad. I can't get over the "no rinse" barrier and feel like I have to wash to be clean but my skin feels fine if I don't use a cleanser. No film, no grease, no stickiness. I also use this in the morning in lieu of face wash as well.

Its a bit pricey but I think its worth it. Since I am no longer rubbing my eyes to the point where lashes are coming out (horrible I know but my eye makeup would NOT budge), I truly do feel like I am being more gentle with my skin with sensibio. The packaging is okay. The only issue is that if you're not careful you can end up using a lot of product. I would definitely repurchase.

on 4/13/2015 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i will never be caught without this. I've been using it for 2 years now and once when I ran out, I tried getting something locally available and now I have 2 bottles of different products that sit around gathering dust... It cleans off the toughest make up, all the dirt (including the invisible one!), hydrates, calms, nourishes, refreshes, softens. It basically stops at giving you butterfly kisses... I love it.

on 4/9/2015 1:36:00 PM

Last week i've ordered this cleanser on a dutch webshop since it isnt available in any shops here. After reading all the great reviews and the fuzz around this product i just had to try this one. I love how liquid and thin this lotion is, it takes away all my makeup and leaves my skin smooth and clean. The morning after, when i wake up my skin looks fresh and feels supple. I will defenitly buy this again