Lancome O de Lancome

3.9

on 2/14/2005 12:03:00 AM

I really like the light crisp scent. I hear it is more of a summer fragrance but I wear it all year round. Its very nice and not offensive at all. Pretty bottle but then again, everything from Lancome is pretty. I detest all the other fragrances from Lancome other than this and Oui. This is my favourite scent.

on 1/8/2005 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This Lancome fragrance has been around for quite some time. I remember my mom wearing it and somehow I associate this scent to my childhood.
O de Lancome is one of the greeniest and freshest fragrances I've ever come across. I like the fact that although it's citrusy, it does not have that sharp lemon note that makes you want to gag, instead it has a green type of lemon scent that comes from the extract of lemon leaf.
This is the perfect fragrance to wear on a hot summer day. It's perfect here with San Diego's weather and it'd be great anywhere, as long as it's hot and sunny.
For some reason I like the bottle very much: it has something from the 60's..I don't know..but its retro look and feel give it a unique charm.
And then again, the fact that O de Lancome has been able to stick around for so long without being overly advertised, makes it all the more special.
I usually don't like Lancome fragrances...they don't wear well on me and they all tend to smell alike somehow, but O de Lancome is certainly the exception here.
I just recently bought myself a bottle of this scent and I'll keep repurchasing it.
I just hope Lancome will never stop making it.
So, if you tend to gravitate mostly towards green and refreshing scents, then please give O de Lancome a try. Or if you just need a pick-me-up sort of fragrance, then this one may be your answer.

on 1/1/2005 3:48:00 PM

I went to the Lancome counter just to see how this one smelled...from all the great MUA reviews I had to try it..thank GodI did not buy this!! It really reeked of lemon on me......smelled like lemon fresh Mr. Clean....I am a huge fan of light fresh fragrances, just not this one.

on 12/8/2004 10:21:00 AM

A lovely light summer scent, nice for spritzing over hair and clothes. My only criticism is that the smell doesn't last and I have to keep respraying.

on 11/19/2004 1:21:00 PM

This one is very refreshing,the smell also lasts pretty long,but peronally I only use it as a cologne when needing instant refreshment.. Its not smth that Id wear when going out or so..

on 10/23/2004 5:53:00 AM

my mom has worn this since I was a child, and I will always love it by association. Maybe some day I will pick it up for myself; great timeless fresh summer scent.

on 6/28/2004 8:27:00 AM

This is a beautiful green citrus scent that is perfect for summer. It is so much nicer than all the other citrus scents out there, and I like the fact that it isn't all that popular - it's nice to smell a bit different. This loses a lippy for it's staying power, which isn't too good - I wish it came in an EDP! However, this perfume is so lovely that I can overlook the fact that it only lasts a couple of hours on me.

on 5/16/2004 4:49:00 PM

My favorite summertime scent. Love the lemon smell- it is very citrus without smelling masculine or unisex, it is quite feminine. Very refreshing on a hot day.

on 5/16/2004 1:33:00 AM

One of my very favorites. Perfect for summer. Nice and crisp but not too sharp. Everytime I wear O, I get tons of compliments.

Great fresh fragrance! it reminds me of my childhood when many ladies smelled of it here in Europe, especially in summer.
It's fresh, lemony, little spicy and classy at the same time.
Works well with my chemistry.
It's not an overly "sex" fragrance, but sexiness can be meant in many different ways by different people and O de Lancome has some sexiness in it.
Not my signature fragrance since a few years but definitely enjoyable!

Popular Fragrances