October 20, 2014 | 1653 users online

Blush - Urban Decay - Score ]

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by erynnia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love it, but it seems to deposit more shimmer than color on me, and the shimmer looks very foil/metallic, plus stray sparklies. I can see how this would be nice on someone younger so I'm not going to give it a really low score. But I really can't get a blush effect with this, even on my pale skin--too much shimmer.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 2:04:00 AM More reviews by SquishyUmdlaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Score is such a gorgeous shade. It's a pigmented pinky-peach with gold shimmer that imparts a subtle beautiful sheen. For reference, I have a neutral to warm olive tan skin tone, but I can imagine this blush to work quite nicely with a variety of other skin tones. Love pairing this with my LORAC bronzer for a perfect summer glow. It's about the size of a Bourjois blush (approx. 1.5 inches in diameter) and retails for $17 USD at Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by roxybritain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it's very similar in color to NARS Orgasm. Score's texture is a little bit less silky than Orgasm, and it's not as sparkly, but it does a better job of making me glowy than Orgasm does. It goes on well, doesn't make me look clownish, and looks great as a general face highlighter (just don't apply too much).

And the little tiny compact is cute. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by pink_rosies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. It's been a while since I've found a blush I like (MK had one but discontinued). The SA at Sephora recommended this to me b/c I was looking for a peachy pink blush. This is perfect! It comes in a pressed form but breaks into a soft powder so easy. I literally have to just touch my brush to the powder and that's it.

The staying power is pretty good too, considering how oily my skin is and how much blotting I do. I also love how they don't test on animals. This will be a definite staple of mine, please try this!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by peachy905

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is peachy-pink although on my skin it looks a lot more peach. The colour is truly beautiful. However, this blush has a strong gold fine shimmer to it. From afar it does provide a beautiful glow. For my personal taste, I feel the gold shimmer is a bit over the top. I would certainly use this for an evening out or as a highlighter, but not as a day-time blush. The packaging is cute, although very very small. It is basically the size of an eye-shadow. Would I buy this again? Probably not.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by rhondaaa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, it only took most of my life to find THE perfect blush. It's a beautiful combination pink/peach/rose/gold that, from the other reviews, looks great on EVERY skintone. The powder goes on perfectly, too, so I don't worry about having clown cheeks if my brush needs cleaning (I admit, I buy great brushes, but am a bit lazy when it comes to cleaning them ; ).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Sundae1212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Actually showes up on my caramel skin, gives my face a very warm sexy glow. smooth finish, easy to build color, and lasts a few hours.
i've had one container for at least four months, and i think it will last me about a year. very portable packaging; wish the mirror was a bit bigger though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2008 11:30:00 PM More reviews by glitterkitteneyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This would be a glowy-er version of NARS orgasm blush.
I have a tendency buying blushes that look all the same. Nars Orgasn, Milani Luminous, Loreal Front Page Peach etc...But this was an impulse buy I bought at our Ulta. I was so in love with the gorgeous melon-peachy pink glow and not to mention the soft formula. Its so soft and its a bit much for the circular little packaging, but the color pay-off is more than satisfactory, and this one buffs on my cheeks quite easily-with that being said on my medium/tan asian skin,
its perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2008 8:52:00 PM More reviews by LilaChubb

I've definitely scored with UD's Score. It's a beautiful pink-peach blush that gives my NC25-NC30 asian skin a wonderful sun kissed look. It comes in a tiny or should I say compact container but don't let that fool you. The color pay-off is great and you only need a little to bring out the color on your cheeks. It has pretty good staying power too. I've gotten a lot of compliments on this blush both from family and friends. It's great for summer and on days when you want to add a little healthy glow to your skin. definitely a keeper

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2008 12:14:00 AM More reviews by vampireluv14

if youre looking for a sun kissed peach blush this is the one for you!
the color is just stunning in the sun and inside. it will make you look like you just got some sunn. great for summer