December 22, 2014 | 1823 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by veesunshine

This is the only mascara that I've bought again and again. The wand is great! Gave me defined, natural lashes. It does flake a bit. But for the price of it, I don't mind swiping under my eyes a few times.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The mascara quality is pretty good but I LOVE the wand!
I would buy again if I needed to go back to something that I have tried if an event was coming up. I am not absolutely thrilled about this product, it is just OK in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by canadian

I don't plan on buying this mascara again. The brush size is great if you have smaller eyes and I find it easier to work with. However, this mascara flaked and gave me spidery lashes even though I wiped off some of the excess. I won't repurchase. Too bad because the brush was perfect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I will not buy again. It is a cheap, drugstore product. It did make lashes look a little longer but it looked unpleasingly clumpy! It flaked a good amount as well which was gross and caused me to have to apply less and less.

I was very let down by this product

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by pigz4life

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always go back to using this mascara. I've been using is since middle school! I've used other mascaras but this definitely gives me the perfect length and to give my lashes volume I just add two coats. It's perfect! I will of course repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Xillabub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love mascaras and love trying out new ones. I think mascaras and lip balms are my weakness - i have 4 unopened mascaras waiting to be tried. I bought this when I was on vacation in NYC as Cover Girl products aren't easily available in Singapore. I found the brush easy to use and apply, even though I still managed to smudge my eyelid with mascara a little. (could be the way i apply tho - i haven't found a mascara yet that doesn't make me smudge on my eyelid. i just use a cotton bud to clean it up.) I wiggle the wand through my eyelashes after curling with my Shiseido eyelash curler, which I need as my Asian eyelashes are pin straight, medium length. I wait for it to dry before applying another coat, or 2. And wow! Defined, long, natural looking lashes! I had a super long day at work and when I came home, my eyelashes were still looking good! While the curl was lost a little, I'm impressed at its ability to hold out so long in Singapore's humidity and heat. It came off easily with my oil cleanser. I deducted a lippie because the mascara did make my eyes sting a little bit but it was fine after an hour or so. It adds definition and length but not volume, so it's good for a natural look. Otherwise, a great mascara that is really affordable! (Still, my current favourite is Majolica Majorca Lash Expander frame plus.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

an excellent mascara. i used this long ago when I was not into makeup as much and had almost zero knowledge about makeup application. I believe I was 14 at the time and I honestly believed that great lash was america's number one according to commercials and my sis had bought me great lash lol. then my mom bought this for me and I realized that great lash is not the greatest haha... This lengthened, volumized, and separated my lashes. No smudges or clumps. can give a natural and dramatic look depending on how many layers. This is almost like a mini version of lash blast for me and able to get to the inner corner lashes. I haven't bought it in years because I like variety in my makeup collection, plus a 3 pack of lashblast fusion from Costco but I should really get back to this !

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Silverlife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara! When I used it for the first time it was markedly easy to apply without getting clumps (compared to other brands I had used before). I've now used it for at least a couple years, with no need or desire to switch to something else. I also wear contacts, and I've never had a problem. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by krsgarcia

My eyelashes are very sparse and pin-straight, like any normal Asian eyes are. Lash Exact is my go-to mascara for natural looking lashes. I kid you not, the wand separated ALL my lashes with even coats. What's even better was that once I curled my lashes, it held and retained its curl. I highly recommend this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Indigo1707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Thank you, Cover Girl, for providing the only mascara I have tried thus far that actually works for me. I really dislike mascaras with huge brushes that are supposed to give "extra volume" to the lashes--I prefer dainty, doll-like, defined lashes that appear long but not super-thick. I have encountered so many mascaras that clump and get sticky--not Lash Exact. I can apply several coats to adjust the "drama" and it never looks clumpy or crispy at all. I get it in the blackest black there is, and it works perfectly. This stuff is a godsend--and affordable, too!