April 16, 2014 | 1393 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by krsgarcia

My eyelashes are very sparse and pin-straight, like any normal Asian eyes are. Lash Exact is my go-to mascara for natural looking lashes. I kid you not, the wand separated ALL my lashes with even coats. What's even better was that once I curled my lashes, it held and retained its curl. I highly recommend this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Indigo1707

Thank you, Cover Girl, for providing the only mascara I have tried thus far that actually works for me. I really dislike mascaras with huge brushes that are supposed to give "extra volume" to the lashes--I prefer dainty, doll-like, defined lashes that appear long but not super-thick. I have encountered so many mascaras that clump and get sticky--not Lash Exact. I can apply several coats to adjust the "drama" and it never looks clumpy or crispy at all. I get it in the blackest black there is, and it works perfectly. This stuff is a godsend--and affordable, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by pineappleheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite mascara. I've been using it for about 8 years now and it's never failed me. No clumps, long lasting, easy to get off. I've tried blue, brown, and black, but I like very black the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by adog2699

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first, I really liked this product. I bought this in brownish black and it made my lashes dramatic only by color (..if i wear a eyeliner..). It defined my lashes, but there was no difference in volume and length. It was fine for me when I first purchased it because, at the time, I was about 11 and didn't really know what a "good" mascara was nor had I had any experience. Plus, I was all about the natural look.
A con of this product is it's non clumping brush and formula. If you use it right, you'll have defined lashes.. But don't use the brush too much or with any aggressiveness. I am a little rough with the wand when I wiggle and it's bent really bad.

Overall, this would be great for anyone who doesn't want to add more than a couple coats. After about 2 layers it looks like hairy spider legs. Ick, right?

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by makeupguru1112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this used to be my fav but recently i purchased it all happy and i was disappointed it works OK for a week or so then just seemed dry after didnt elongate my lashes and if you put too many coats you have small spider legs i only reccomend a couple of coats literally no more then two works good on lower lashes though cause the brush which i do like (rubbery not plush)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I absolutely despise this mascara. Id rather wear nothing at all on my lashes!! It barely defines, and it smudges and falls out during the day. hatehatehatehatehate this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by lovecondish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is PERFECT for a natural look. It lengthens without clumping or flaking but not much volume. I already have dark eyelashes, so this enhances them. Great for a no-makeup look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Peridot07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The mascara itself is okay. Nothing special, but nothing to complain about either. The wand, however, is seriously the greatest thing since sliced bread! I always just grab whichever mascara's on sale, and for the last year I've been washing this wand and swapping it into every new mascara I get. I can't believe the difference it makes!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by farmy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I purchased this a couple of months ago to give some more of the Covergirl products a try. I was actually pleasantly surprised.

Pros: It took me a while but I know actually like the wand. The design of the wand really does separate your lashes and coat them with more product. I've noticed my lashes tend to be a bit more of a natural looking lash with this wand. The product is nice and even, no smell and glides on pretty easily.

Cons: Nothing really special that any other mascara won't already do.

In my opinion this is a good daytime mascara, it's not to heavy, the product dosen't cake on and it will give you a nice noticeable coverage which will make your lashes pop. I must say that this mascara is the easiest to remove that I've ever used so for those of you that don't really like to wear a lot of make up, like the natural look or are just starting out this maybe the mascara for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pretty average drugstore mascara. I didn't really like the wand, and there was nothing special about the product itself.