Cover Girl Lash Exact

3.8

on 4/6/2013 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Just bought this mascara the other day and I must say...the first thing that caught my attention was the amazing BRUSH! It's perfect to say the least. I can definitely say I achieved longer and defined lashes with this mascara. I use this and L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous to get perfect lashes. I am not a fan of Covergirl products, but this mascara is going to be a fave in my collection.

on 2/16/2013 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This mascara is not too bad. It lengthens pretty well and keeps lashes separated for the ladies like me who don't like clumpy, stuck-together lashes! It gives a nice, pretty natural look. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I wish it was a little darker, as I prefer very black lashes. :)

on 12/3/2012 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a good mascara for the days when you are either pressed for time or just want a natural, defined look. Personally if I have the time I prefer a very black, dramatic lash look (2-3 coats). However, I use this as a layering tool in conjunction with L'oreal Carbon Black Voluminous. I apply a coat of the CG mascara to define my lashes, especially the outer corners, and then apply two coats of Voluminous. Works pretty good. I wouldn't say HG status, but it's decent. The formula is on the thinner side, not too wet, and not black enough for my liking. Dig the brush though!

on 11/20/2012 7:51:00 PM

This is the only mascara that I've bought again and again. The wand is great! Gave me defined, natural lashes. It does flake a bit. But for the price of it, I don't mind swiping under my eyes a few times.

on 11/11/2012 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The mascara quality is pretty good but I LOVE the wand!
I would buy again if I needed to go back to something that I have tried if an event was coming up. I am not absolutely thrilled about this product, it is just OK in my opinion.

on 11/1/2012 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I don't plan on buying this mascara again. The brush size is great if you have smaller eyes and I find it easier to work with. However, this mascara flaked and gave me spidery lashes even though I wiped off some of the excess. I won't repurchase. Too bad because the brush was perfect.

on 10/26/2012 10:34:00 PM

I will not buy again. It is a cheap, drugstore product. It did make lashes look a little longer but it looked unpleasingly clumpy! It flaked a good amount as well which was gross and caused me to have to apply less and less.

I was very let down by this product

on 10/4/2012 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I always go back to using this mascara. I've been using is since middle school! I've used other mascaras but this definitely gives me the perfect length and to give my lashes volume I just add two coats. It's perfect! I will of course repurchase :)

on 10/3/2012 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love mascaras and love trying out new ones. I think mascaras and lip balms are my weakness - i have 4 unopened mascaras waiting to be tried. I bought this when I was on vacation in NYC as Cover Girl products aren't easily available in Singapore. I found the brush easy to use and apply, even though I still managed to smudge my eyelid with mascara a little. (could be the way i apply tho - i haven't found a mascara yet that doesn't make me smudge on my eyelid. i just use a cotton bud to clean it up.) I wiggle the wand through my eyelashes after curling with my Shiseido eyelash curler, which I need as my Asian eyelashes are pin straight, medium length. I wait for it to dry before applying another coat, or 2. And wow! Defined, long, natural looking lashes! I had a super long day at work and when I came home, my eyelashes were still looking good! While the curl was lost a little, I'm impressed at its ability to hold out so long in Singapore's humidity and heat. It came off easily with my oil cleanser. I deducted a lippie because the mascara did make my eyes sting a little bit but it was fine after an hour or so. It adds definition and length but not volume, so it's good for a natural look. Otherwise, a great mascara that is really affordable! (Still, my current favourite is Majolica Majorca Lash Expander frame plus.)

on 9/29/2012 4:42:00 PM

an excellent mascara. i used this long ago when I was not into makeup as much and had almost zero knowledge about makeup application. I believe I was 14 at the time and I honestly believed that great lash was america's number one according to commercials and my sis had bought me great lash lol. then my mom bought this for me and I realized that great lash is not the greatest haha... This lengthened, volumized, and separated my lashes. No smudges or clumps. can give a natural and dramatic look depending on how many layers. This is almost like a mini version of lash blast for me and able to get to the inner corner lashes. I haven't bought it in years because I like variety in my makeup collection, plus a 3 pack of lashblast fusion from Costco but I should really get back to this !