July 25, 2014 | 1921 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Xillabub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love mascaras and love trying out new ones. I think mascaras and lip balms are my weakness - i have 4 unopened mascaras waiting to be tried. I bought this when I was on vacation in NYC as Cover Girl products aren't easily available in Singapore. I found the brush easy to use and apply, even though I still managed to smudge my eyelid with mascara a little. (could be the way i apply tho - i haven't found a mascara yet that doesn't make me smudge on my eyelid. i just use a cotton bud to clean it up.) I wiggle the wand through my eyelashes after curling with my Shiseido eyelash curler, which I need as my Asian eyelashes are pin straight, medium length. I wait for it to dry before applying another coat, or 2. And wow! Defined, long, natural looking lashes! I had a super long day at work and when I came home, my eyelashes were still looking good! While the curl was lost a little, I'm impressed at its ability to hold out so long in Singapore's humidity and heat. It came off easily with my oil cleanser. I deducted a lippie because the mascara did make my eyes sting a little bit but it was fine after an hour or so. It adds definition and length but not volume, so it's good for a natural look. Otherwise, a great mascara that is really affordable! (Still, my current favourite is Majolica Majorca Lash Expander frame plus.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

an excellent mascara. i used this long ago when I was not into makeup as much and had almost zero knowledge about makeup application. I believe I was 14 at the time and I honestly believed that great lash was america's number one according to commercials and my sis had bought me great lash lol. then my mom bought this for me and I realized that great lash is not the greatest haha... This lengthened, volumized, and separated my lashes. No smudges or clumps. can give a natural and dramatic look depending on how many layers. This is almost like a mini version of lash blast for me and able to get to the inner corner lashes. I haven't bought it in years because I like variety in my makeup collection, plus a 3 pack of lashblast fusion from Costco but I should really get back to this !

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Silverlife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara! When I used it for the first time it was markedly easy to apply without getting clumps (compared to other brands I had used before). I've now used it for at least a couple years, with no need or desire to switch to something else. I also wear contacts, and I've never had a problem. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by krsgarcia

My eyelashes are very sparse and pin-straight, like any normal Asian eyes are. Lash Exact is my go-to mascara for natural looking lashes. I kid you not, the wand separated ALL my lashes with even coats. What's even better was that once I curled my lashes, it held and retained its curl. I highly recommend this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Indigo1707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Thank you, Cover Girl, for providing the only mascara I have tried thus far that actually works for me. I really dislike mascaras with huge brushes that are supposed to give "extra volume" to the lashes--I prefer dainty, doll-like, defined lashes that appear long but not super-thick. I have encountered so many mascaras that clump and get sticky--not Lash Exact. I can apply several coats to adjust the "drama" and it never looks clumpy or crispy at all. I get it in the blackest black there is, and it works perfectly. This stuff is a godsend--and affordable, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by pineappleheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite mascara. I've been using it for about 8 years now and it's never failed me. No clumps, long lasting, easy to get off. I've tried blue, brown, and black, but I like very black the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by adog2699

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first, I really liked this product. I bought this in brownish black and it made my lashes dramatic only by color (..if i wear a eyeliner..). It defined my lashes, but there was no difference in volume and length. It was fine for me when I first purchased it because, at the time, I was about 11 and didn't really know what a "good" mascara was nor had I had any experience. Plus, I was all about the natural look.
A con of this product is it's non clumping brush and formula. If you use it right, you'll have defined lashes.. But don't use the brush too much or with any aggressiveness. I am a little rough with the wand when I wiggle and it's bent really bad.

Overall, this would be great for anyone who doesn't want to add more than a couple coats. After about 2 layers it looks like hairy spider legs. Ick, right?

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by makeupguru1112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this used to be my fav but recently i purchased it all happy and i was disappointed it works OK for a week or so then just seemed dry after didnt elongate my lashes and if you put too many coats you have small spider legs i only reccomend a couple of coats literally no more then two works good on lower lashes though cause the brush which i do like (rubbery not plush)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I absolutely despise this mascara. Id rather wear nothing at all on my lashes!! It barely defines, and it smudges and falls out during the day. hatehatehatehatehate this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by lovecondish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is PERFECT for a natural look. It lengthens without clumping or flaking but not much volume. I already have dark eyelashes, so this enhances them. Great for a no-makeup look.