MAC Lustre in See Sheer

4.2

This is the perfect "my lip color but better" lipstick for me. It's a bit deeper than my lips, but still a bright pop of color that's not overbearing. I wear it all the time: class, work, sometimes after a shower because it is so lovely and smooth. Favorite lipstick and I will repurchase time and time again

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This lipstick is a beautiful summery peachy colour that looks great with my skin tone. It's moisturizing and has a nice sheen which means its not as long lasting unfortunately but I will still repurchase it for the colour.

See Sheer is my all time favorite lipstick color from MAC! It is a coral/red color that is perfect for every day and even in conservative work settings. It isn't too bright, which is nice for daytime. It has a lovely lustre finish, which is moisturizing looking on the lips. I love this color because it is neutral enough to go with any outfit color. Highly recommend!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Typically not a fan of Lustre finishes when MAC lipsticks are in the question, I thought I'd give in and give this a try anyway. See Sheer is an almost sheer medium coral. With my warm undertones, I find it almost looks too busy on my face once applied full on. Don't get me wrong, I do love a bold lip from bold fuschias like NARS Schiap to deep oxblood reds like Wet n Wild 918D Cherry Bomb however See Sheer at times looks awkward on me. Pretty shade nonetheless, however I find that this with some clear gloss or Vaseline Rosy Lips on top just works great and looks so much more appealing, it took me a while to figure it out but I got there. I wear this on a daily as it's easy and not fussy, but I could find other lipsticks that do the same job for a cheaper price tag.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This lipstick is my all time favorite, perfect for everyday use, looks perfect with everything! I had to repurchase it twice because I just love it.

This lipstick is the one I wear when I look tired, or beaten, or dead. I love the coral pink red shade of this lipstick, it never fails to bring my face to life. The lustre formula is not my favorite, as I find it tends to exacerbate the dry buts on my lips, but see sheer is a happy exception, and doesn't seem to irritate me as much as my other lustre lipsticks. I am so glad this baby is part of the permanent range, or I might be tempted to shell out half my living expenses for a lifetime supply. This is an everyday, pick me up lipstick, and I'm sure I'll be purchasing it time and time again should I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love this lipstick! The colour is absolutely beautiful and I'm sure it would suit plenty of skin tones. On me it looks like a coral-pink and is pretty much MLBB. However, just like the other MAC lustre lipsticks, it has no staying power. I have to reapply every few hours. It is pretty moisturizing but I do like to put lipbalm in the morning to prevent any flakes or roughness.
I will buy again, but only for the amazing colour!

I love this color! I have really fair skin and really light blue eyes, but jet black hair therefore it really stands out for me. I love it, it doesn't last too long, but the stick itself is really soft and the color is true to the stick.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This comes out as a coral toned MLBB for me with a slight gloss finish. Nothing to rave nor rant about. Doesn't dry my lips, though so that's a good thing.

A really smooth, moisturizing semi-opaque natural peach with a hint of pink on my pigmented NC30 Asian lips. It's a really great Summer color and a good formula too, since it wears evenly with no gunky lip residue as it fades. It's a noticeable color, but still work-friendly and also first-date pretty. Just a nice, pinky peach color. Compliments Orgasm blush perfectly, FYI ;-)

Recommended for Medium Skin