March 1, 2015 | 1227 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by klhoward

Fantastic blush for my British skin. A lot of blushers tend to go on unevenly and some seem to find dry bits to cling to, however this one is a never-fail blush and looks fab, never feels dry or clings unevenly. Would like to try their iced lotus one too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by lexlovesmakup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to blush, my HG product. I love it the way it sets on my skin (never cakey) and the color is...beyond anything I've ever tried. Normally, I would never reccomend using the given brush/powder puff given with a product, but this is the one product where I make an acception.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by wanny

I bought this because I was buying Cliniques blended face powder and the girl at the counter said if I bought $50 worth of products then I get $10 off. I normally use the MAC powder blush in Style, but Im almost running out so I bought this instead for the discount. Im so happy I did because its a great blush! Its very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. It lasts all day and it blends in very well. It gives me nice tinted peachy color and makes me look refreshed! Its a great color for spring and summer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

I love the colour of this blush, it is a cheery peachy pink that reminds me of NARS Orgasm without the crazy sparkles. This makes me look young and fresh-faced and goes well with a variety of eye makeup looks. Definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Ryanne

This is a blush that gives me a polished look but I don't seem to want to use it!! I don't know why?! Must be the packaging. It is heavy and boring!! If they repackage this into a fun and exciting look, I might buy again. Packaging matters!! Hahahaha!!:-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by wathenem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG blush that I've been using for about 2 years now every single day thanks to MA, I've repurchased this only once in those 2 years and i will def purchase again once this runs out, which wont be for a while. Its the perfect color, pink with the perfect amount of peach, and my favorite thing about it is the texture. I'm very picky about blush texture. I have 2 Nars blushes, which i wish i liked because of the colors, but i don't like the texture of the blushes on my skin unfortunately. Can't really explain it, but i just don't like how they sit on my skin and how they look after a couple of hours. Thanks to MA, i am hooked on this Clinique one and judging by all the great reviews of the other Clinique blush colors, I am going to be buying a few more. Great staying power too, only have to re-apply maybe once a day if that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I personally do not like Nars "O" blush. To me it is far to glittery and orange toned. If you are also disappointed in the "O" but are looking for a peachy pink blush with subtler shimmer, this is one to try. I tend to favor lighter pink shades (Bobbi Brown Desert Pink is a favorite), but lately I've been swimming in the peach pond. I paired this blush with the new Revlon Lip Butter Lipstick in Peach Parfait. Both are worth a try if peach tones work for you. Of all my Clinique blushes, this is a favorite, along with Iced Lotus for those days when I prefer pink. I like the fact that Clinique makes quality drugstore department cosmetics, but doesn't charge an arm and leg.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

I've had this blush for a few years now. I don't use it everyday but I like to use this when I want to feel fresh and pretty. I feel like this makes you look kind of doll-like.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Kh1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my HG of blushers! love the way this makes me look so fresh faced and healthy, with just enough shimmer. Because of my skintone i find i need a bronzer first (Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess in case your wondering) just to warm my skin up and then i apply this just on the apples of my cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA