Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

4.6

Ingredients: talc, dimethicone, silica, zinc stearate, nylon 12, lauryl laurate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: mica, titatium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), carmine (ci 75470), red 7 lake (ci 15850), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 36 lake (ci 12085), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), .ff

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

One of the first blushers I bought and I have to say it's probably still my favourite after trying loads more. It's a flattering pink and not too shimmery, I think it would suit most skin tones. I also like the texture, and it's quite pigmented. I recommend it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have never purchased an upscale brand of blush, as I never thought it really mattered. I was wrong. All of my drugstore brands cant even compare to this! First of all, you only need the tiniest amount of product to get a perfect flush of color, compared to the huge amount you need of cheaper brands. Secondly, there is so much product in the pan, it will probably last well over a year (making the price worth it). Third, it is a beautiful shade! and I LOVE the packaging-so sleek and special looking. It's also heavy and doesn't look like it will break apart easily in a makeup bag.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This blush is just so pretty and natural looking. It gives that perfect pop of color. Very similar to NARS Orgasm blush, but I actually like this blush better. It's not as shiny and it costs less too.

Edit: Just changed my hair to a really pretty red. This blush is just a little too pink. I guess it's not as universal as I thought it was. It kind of clashes with my hair.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Look sooooooooooooooooo cute on me. Fell in love with this color when I first tried it in the department store and then decided to buy it!

This blush is pretty but I tend to dislike the texture of the product. I have to press into the pan to get the color to pick up on the brush. The application isn't as seamless as some of my other blushes but the color is nice.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Fantastic blush for my British skin. A lot of blushers tend to go on unevenly and some seem to find dry bits to cling to, however this one is a never-fail blush and looks fab, never feels dry or clings unevenly. Would like to try their iced lotus one too.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my go-to blush, my HG product. I love it the way it sets on my skin (never cakey) and the color is...beyond anything I've ever tried. Normally, I would never reccomend using the given brush/powder puff given with a product, but this is the one product where I make an acception.

I bought this because I was buying Cliniques blended face powder and the girl at the counter said if I bought $50 worth of products then I get $10 off. I normally use the MAC powder blush in Style, but Im almost running out so I bought this instead for the discount. Im so happy I did because its a great blush! Its very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. It lasts all day and it blends in very well. It gives me nice tinted peachy color and makes me look refreshed! Its a great color for spring and summer!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the colour of this blush, it is a cheery peachy pink that reminds me of NARS Orgasm without the crazy sparkles. This makes me look young and fresh-faced and goes well with a variety of eye makeup looks. Definitely recommend.

This is a blush that gives me a polished look but I don't seem to want to use it!! I don't know why?! Must be the packaging. It is heavy and boring!! If they repackage this into a fun and exciting look, I might buy again. Packaging matters!! Hahahaha!!:-)