October 26, 2014 | 875 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

I love the colour of this blush, it is a cheery peachy pink that reminds me of NARS Orgasm without the crazy sparkles. This makes me look young and fresh-faced and goes well with a variety of eye makeup looks. Definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Ryanne

This is a blush that gives me a polished look but I don't seem to want to use it!! I don't know why?! Must be the packaging. It is heavy and boring!! If they repackage this into a fun and exciting look, I might buy again. Packaging matters!! Hahahaha!!:-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by wathenem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG blush that I've been using for about 2 years now every single day thanks to MA, I've repurchased this only once in those 2 years and i will def purchase again once this runs out, which wont be for a while. Its the perfect color, pink with the perfect amount of peach, and my favorite thing about it is the texture. I'm very picky about blush texture. I have 2 Nars blushes, which i wish i liked because of the colors, but i don't like the texture of the blushes on my skin unfortunately. Can't really explain it, but i just don't like how they sit on my skin and how they look after a couple of hours. Thanks to MA, i am hooked on this Clinique one and judging by all the great reviews of the other Clinique blush colors, I am going to be buying a few more. Great staying power too, only have to re-apply maybe once a day if that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I personally do not like Nars "O" blush. To me it is far to glittery and orange toned. If you are also disappointed in the "O" but are looking for a peachy pink blush with subtler shimmer, this is one to try. I tend to favor lighter pink shades (Bobbi Brown Desert Pink is a favorite), but lately I've been swimming in the peach pond. I paired this blush with the new Revlon Lip Butter Lipstick in Peach Parfait. Both are worth a try if peach tones work for you. Of all my Clinique blushes, this is a favorite, along with Iced Lotus for those days when I prefer pink. I like the fact that Clinique makes quality drugstore department cosmetics, but doesn't charge an arm and leg.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

I've had this blush for a few years now. I don't use it everyday but I like to use this when I want to feel fresh and pretty. I feel like this makes you look kind of doll-like.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Kh1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my HG of blushers! love the way this makes me look so fresh faced and healthy, with just enough shimmer. Because of my skintone i find i need a bronzer first (Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess in case your wondering) just to warm my skin up and then i apply this just on the apples of my cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

I really like this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 7:40:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

My everyday blush. It blends effortlessly, is pigmented, has glitter but is not gaudy and doesn't fade. I think this is one of those colours that work on almost all complexions and is defintely one of the best products i've used from Clinique!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by alauha94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great stuff! The product is fantastic. It looks more bold in the pan than it is when I put it on. This has worked when I'm pale as well as when I'm tan. It's a natural looking blush with a little cute shimmer - nothing noticeable, but definitely looks glowy. Formula is fine. It is pigmented just right and blends in well. The packaging is great too. It's so pretty and well made! The mirror inside is big and high quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by jess213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I went to the Clinique counter looking for a new blush and the SA tried this on me. I looked like a clown, so I was put off from buying this. Fast forward and I read the reviews for it and went ahead and bought it. I love this color! It was a little intimidating in the pan, but with a light hand on my NC10-15 skin it gives a very natural pinky flush! It does have golden shimmer, but it is very subtle.