April 16, 2014 | 1839 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Kh1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my HG of blushers! love the way this makes me look so fresh faced and healthy, with just enough shimmer. Because of my skintone i find i need a bronzer first (Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess in case your wondering) just to warm my skin up and then i apply this just on the apples of my cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

I really like this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 7:40:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

My everyday blush. It blends effortlessly, is pigmented, has glitter but is not gaudy and doesn't fade. I think this is one of those colours that work on almost all complexions and is defintely one of the best products i've used from Clinique!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by alauha94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great stuff! The product is fantastic. It looks more bold in the pan than it is when I put it on. This has worked when I'm pale as well as when I'm tan. It's a natural looking blush with a little cute shimmer - nothing noticeable, but definitely looks glowy. Formula is fine. It is pigmented just right and blends in well. The packaging is great too. It's so pretty and well made! The mirror inside is big and high quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by jess213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I went to the Clinique counter looking for a new blush and the SA tried this on me. I looked like a clown, so I was put off from buying this. Fast forward and I read the reviews for it and went ahead and bought it. I love this color! It was a little intimidating in the pan, but with a light hand on my NC10-15 skin it gives a very natural pinky flush! It does have golden shimmer, but it is very subtle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 4:38:00 AM More reviews by pheeb

After hearing so many rave reviews, I was determined to try Nars Orgasm. But it was a few weeks until my next paycheck, and I decided to make do with the Clinique blush (Precious Posy) that came in a promo sample with a couple of eyeshadows. It took me a surprisingly long time to accept that PP was everything I was looking for in a blush! It is youthful and sweet, without being too girly or doll-like. I have skin that ranges from light olive to medium, and it really suits my tone and looks very natural. It gives me the perfect amount of 'flush' and colour - Iím completely in love with it and will happily repurchase (though, as many have noted, these blushes last forever!)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Rosefan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Precious posy from Clinique is a very natural looking blush on my medium skin with strong yellow undertones. Packaging is just beautiful, really feels luxorious.
Colour: bright pink with peachy undertones.
This blush actually gives a very subtle effect, it is very natural. What I most like about it is that there is shimmer in it, that is almost invisible, but it gives a healthy nice glow when the light hits my face.
I don't know if I would repurchase though, it's pretty expensive where I live, and for my skintone(tends to be very dark in summer) this shade is just too natural when I want some real colour on my cheeks.
But this is definetely the most natural blush I have ever tried. Will I repurchase? Time will tell.I'll edit the review after using it for a longer time(bought it 3 weeks ago)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by VikiLyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to add to the raves on this one. I avoided this blush for a long time because I thought it would be too peachy/orangey on my cooler-toned skin. WRONG!!! This blush is perfect on me, makes me feel absolutely beautiful (and isn't that what its all about with makeup, really?). It warms up my face without being too warm, isn't too pink, isn't too orange, isn't too sparkly. It just makes me look flushed and glowing. I have had the blush itself for a week and just ordered Clinique's Spring "Pretty in Prints" Palette, which has this blush in it, because I never want to be without it!
My skin gets along really well with Clinique products in general, their blushes last all day on me. I'm fairly light toned, so it doesn't take much of the product. it will probably last for quite a while, so I think they're a good value. Would I repurchase? I may never need to, since I now will have 2, but yes, I can see this being a staple for me.
The brush is not the greatest, but I think to apply the blush in a pinch, it would be fine. I really don't think it's fair to judge the blush based on the brush - who uses the brush that comes with the blush anyway??

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by isobel00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was my first 'high-end' make up product I ever purchased, way back when I was 17 (almost 3 years ago!) and I still haven't even managed to make a noticable dent in this blush despite using it just about every day. My skin varies between NC15 in winter and around NC25 in winter and this shade is flattering in all circumstances. I've been given various other samples from Clinique and other high end brands but I always go back to this. There's really nothing bad I can say about this blush - even the price is perfect considering how long it's lasted!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a gorgeous, Nars-like but softer pink gold that is uber-flattering on my pale skin. My friend gave me this and I absolutely love it! Good job Clinique.