January 26, 2015 | 1832 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Honey Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by jmbeck21

Live regular Burt's Bees chapstick but u just absolutely hated the smell of this and ended up throwing it out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by firequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Violet

I will start off with saying that this lip balm has been ok with me. First the pros. I love the packaging, it is hygienic and really easy to use and fits in your purse/makeup bag/ whatever you carry around pretty well. It does moisturize your lips and leaves them feeling pretty soft smooth and supple. Now the cons. First the price is crazy! 8.99 for a lip balm! No way! I hate the smell, its much to strong and does not smell nice. The lip balm doesn't go on very well and feels waxy like really waxy. Also it has zero staying power, Like five minutes after I applied there was no trace on my lips and the feel dry again within the next hour. So I guess I am sitting on the fence with this one, I am not pleased but I do not throw this product down and run screaming. This product is not for me but maybe it will be for other people. I don't think I would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by amieey

Weird smell

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by kwebster4444

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Personally, I love this lip balm. It smells like roses and honey which really lightens up my mood. Plus it moisturizes great on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by misscocochaneljeanelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this lip balm! It's my all time favorite! I've tried chapstick , nivea and carmex but none moisturize like Burt's does! It makes my lips nice and smooth and very soft. I'm addicted to this stuff! really soothes my chapped lips, especially during the cold months. My boyfriend loves this stuff too! My favorite is the honey and I just recently bought the mango butter which is great too but I love the honey better! Been using Burt's Bee's Honey lip balm for two years now and I'm never switching to any other chapstick again. I have one in my purse and one in my makeup bag before I put on my favorite lip stain and it makes my lips soooo soft! Love this stuff! pretty expensive for just a chapstick but well worth it for me! Also the smell of it does not bother me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first Burt's Bees product so I have nothing for comparison but so far so good! It has a nice sweet honey fragrance, goes on smoothly and feels very moisturising.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by elifisiklar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh the awful smell... I'm generally a fan of Burt's Bees products, including their lip balms (especially the tinted ones), but I wouldn't recommend this Honey version to anyone because of its smell. It doesn't smell like honey, it smells like something totally different and something disgusting. Either go with another Burt's Bees lip balm, or at least smell this one before you buy it and see what I'm talking about.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by hazelbd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite Burt's Bees lip balm, mainly because of the scent but also because I find it to be the most moisturizing of the balms. Never stop making this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am very disappointed that this didn't fully work for me. Application was not smooth and it felt more waxier than the original. It did keep my lips looking supple so I am glad I didn't waste my money entirely. The smell is a bit obnoxious to my nose. It reminds me of diaper ointment. Plus as others have noted, the scent is strong and does linger for quite a bit. I think I will sick to the original and hurry to use this one up but unfortunately will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by VidaSuicide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have every single lip gloss that Burt's Bees has right now. All the different flavours. Starting to collect the coloured ones now. For these yellow labelled ones, what I'm comparing this one to, this Honey is my least favorite. I gave it such a good rating because it is actually awesome stuff. It works great to make your lips feel nourished, soft and smooth. It lasts quite a while and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I can tell you though, this one rarely comes out of the box where I keep all these guys. As per usual, all the yellow label ones are out. Either in my purse or sitting by my mirror with the rest of my daily makeup. Honey is still in the box with the coloured products. The flavour is not great compared to everything else they have. That being said though, if you don't like any of the other flavours, this might be the one for you! Also, this one looks bad with all the other fun colours they gave to the other flavours. I don't know what colour they could have used instead but come on - that's a really sad, disheartening, uninteresting shade of... Brown. Euch. Even the brown tubes of the coloured glosses are a nice dark chocolate brown! Come on! I still like this one, he's part of the team, after all, but he's mostly a benchwarmer. Honey could be someone else's star player though! Give it a try.