BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2032 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 9/12/2014 10:10:00 PM

I received this as a sample size in a benefit kit. I enjoyed everything in my kit except this product. It's a very pretty color don't get me wrong but it was very hard to blend into my face. Instead of a natural flushed look, it looked poorly blended and splotchy on my face. I truly don't understand the hype about this product. Anyone can make this product themselves. It's expensive for no reason. I don't see anything spectacular about it. I will not be purchasing it.

on 8/20/2014 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It gives me a nice, rosy finish and tint, but it is very overpriced an the packaging is not very brilliant. For that reason, I would not buy it again.

on 8/13/2014 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I returned this after using it three times because it was much too red for my already-ruddy rosacean, superpale, yellow-undertoned skin. You have to work very fast to blend it because it will leave spots on your cheeks in mere seconds. On my lips, it highlighted every flake and made me look like I had just eaten a red candle. Not the effect I'm ever going for. I'll try Posietint next to see if that works better for me....

on 8/13/2014 1:24:00 PM

I don't know what people love about this product. First of all...it leaves some sort of stain if you don't rub it right away. Second, it doesn't look natural...way to red. I prefer the chacha tint or possie tint.

So, I say...its not worth the money at all.

on 8/13/2014 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This stuff makes me look like I have a severe case of rosacea! And considering the fact that I'm Black, that's impressive...and not in a good way. I don't get why this stuff is so popular. It streaks, it's drying and damn expensive. Save your money and get a real blush.

on 8/13/2014 4:08:00 AM

Absolutely love this cheek tint and have used it for about 10 years. I've dabbled in other blush products but always seems to come back to this and is one of the products that I always re-purchase. It leaves the perfect rosy glow on my cheeks and I use it as a lip stain also. It is very liquidy so you need to blend quickly.

The only downside is the packaging - it is not great to travel with and I have previously had it leak out all over my makeup bag! I would recommend keeping it in a zip-lock bag in case it spills. Otherwise I really love it.

on 8/9/2014 11:36:00 PM

I don't get this product. People love it. It makes me look like I have candy clown apples on my cheeks and it's not flattering on my lips. I don't get it at all.

on 8/6/2014 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've been in love with Benetint for years. It's a truly amazing product that smells heavenly.

I apply it to both my cheeks and my lips. Love how it gives my cheeks a nice, subtle rosy glow - like I just came in from a brisk walk. It also gives my lips just the slightest hint of red. I would like it be more pronounced on my lips, but that's the rub when you have naturally pigmented lips.

I'd definitely repurchase.

on 7/30/2014 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product feels like it was developed specifically for me as it truly suits and compliments my fair, cool-toned skin and dark hair, and has an amazing rose scent and I am obsessed with roses as it is. I feel like an English rose wearing it!

It is versatile and I never leave the house without it on my cheeks (and also lips if I am not wearing lipstick) as it makes my face more radiant and 'alive' (I look dead without colour on my lips and cheeks, the fifty shades if beige approach to make up really isn't my thing).

It applies nicely over foundation/bb cream and creamy blushers, I imagine it wouldn't apply well over powder or extremely dry skin as like textures mix with like, so it requires moisture underneath it to spread evenly.

on 7/18/2014 12:04:00 AM

This left a pretty flush on my cheeks, that lasted all day. Which for my skin, is really saying something. The only drawback I had was trying to get this stuff to blend out and not leave dots or streaks on my face. You have about .03 seconds to blend before this tint is not going to budge, no matter how hard you try to blend. And you only need the tiniest bit, or else it can end up being garish. On the lips, well for me it was a giant miss. It clings to every bit of dry skin. I'm happy with the bottle that I have, and will use as much as I can before I have to throw it out, but I don't plan on buying another one. I'll stick with PosieTint

Popular Blush Products