BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2056 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 2/12/2015 2:28:00 AM

This really dried out my combination skin. My friend loves it but it is not for me. It didn't go on evenly either, but maybe that's because my skin is oily in some parts and dry in others.

on 2/11/2015 11:45:00 PM

My friend gave this to me for my birthday 2 years ago, and I will divulge here what I didn't tell her then.

I really wanted to like this, and I was super excited when my friend got this for me. But this product did nothing for me. I actually think it did wonders for my friend, but for me, it did nothing, and here's why:

1. I have extremely dry skin & lips. And this is sooo drying! Even with lip balm and moisturizer, this product was drying. It did not blend well on my cheek and left it looking patchy. On my lips, it dried so fast that adding layers made it look gunky.

2. Color is pretty enough, but I found so many other cheaper tints that did more than benetint. Perhaps it's because I live in Korea where there's such a surplus of cheap quality tints. Perhaps it's because my skin tone doesn't jive with the color.

3. Expensive for what little it did to me. I felt bad my friend had to spend that money on a product like this.

4.Not saying taste matters, but this tastes really bitter when you accidentally taste your lips.

I used this still religiously because I hate to give away what I received as a gift. I hit the pan, but mostly because I slapped it on whenever I could. Of course, I'd never buy.

This lip and cheek stain is a great product for that natural 'no makeup makeup' look. It wasn't quite as intensely red as I had hoped, but for a look which looks like you just went for a run this is your product. Very pretty.

Just make sure you have super soft exfoliated lips with no product on. If there is remaining lip balm the colour won't stick and if your lips are dry you end up looking like you have bleeding cracks all over your lips.... learnt that the hard way.

I think that it is a good product on my cheeks but it doesn´t last on my lips, it goes away very quick, it doesn´t even leave a red color on the lips.

on 1/27/2015 3:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I apply this on my cc cream and it really looks natural. i used to apply on my lips too but it's too drying for wearing it on bare lips, you may want to put some balm first. Since i don't wear makeup everyday my face looks really colorless so i like using this on daily basis. It's not easy to use in my opinion. If you want to put it on powder, you would really want to wait the powders to settle first. But very easy to apply on a tinted moisturizer. It's pricey and i don't think my money well spent when i buy this. Only consolation, you use very tiny drops and it really lasts long.

on 1/27/2015 1:02:00 PM

loooove it!! I put it on my cheeks every day and it lasts all day comparing to any other blusher! I also put a wee bit on my lips! my face can be quite pale at times so this gives me a rosy glow! I got a small sample size bottle before with a wee soft lip brush so I pour my big size bottle into it from time to time and I take it with me in my handbag everywhere!

really adds a bit of color to my face! :) defo recommend!!

i love this product, it gives you almost-perfect blushing effect on cheek! but the worst part for me, in hours, it started to get irritated and break out the skin :(

but, yeah, i really love the colour. it just like, perfect. you can applied it with pinky finger and choose where areas, for me it is on high cheek, and blend it and you can using it light or bold.

it just perfect, except the itchy effect on hours! argh!

The perfect multi-functional product for the girl on the go. This stain is great for lips and cheeks to add a touch of color. I do wish there was some sort of blending applicator because the color does stain your fingers when you blend it in - but love the product anyway.

on 1/13/2015 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

TL;DR Benetint is something worth trying in sample sizes but not worth buying a full size.

I got my full size Benetint a while ago and I mostly use it on my lips, not my cheeks. Because it doesn't really do much trick as a blush, as the consistency is not letting it set when you are doing your makeup. It just vanish when you try to blend it, the staining power is not as good with doing on your lips.

I usually like to wear a lip liner before applying, and I apply the product from the outer area first then move on to the inner part, I'll let it dry a bit then put on a lip balm on top. You can build up the colour which is a plus, as Benetint comes in a single colour. The down side is that you don't have much chances to play around with it due to the colour limitation.

Overall the best point is the long-lasting power. But it is not a smart choice to go for such an expensive item when there are tons of cheaper dupes outside.

on 1/7/2015 10:18:00 AM

i have had benetint for a long time and would use it here and there, but never really fell in love. recently i have forced myself to use it everyday and i do really like it. the color it gives is bright but also subtle at the same time, i feel like this product will never run out.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products