July 29, 2014 | 1901 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Fashion Lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2003 10:26:00 AM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is cute. The long tube is unique and the roller ball is small, but works fine. I bought a holiday pack that came in a tin with three of these. I have strawberry melon twist, cherry strawberry splash, and raspberry kiwi. The taste and smell of these are very realistic.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2003 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Lexi17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this gloss on clearance, and to its credit, it smells good. However, it is superthin and it is in a teeny and awkward container. Besides, it doesn't last long. Pass on this.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2003 2:27:00 PM More reviews by electro_cutting

This stuff is gross. Enough Said. Absolutley gross.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2003 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Sweet_Stuff

This product had awsome packaging and smelled delish but the roller ball is so small it took a while for the product to come out. As for the staying power-um..10 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2003 6:10:00 PM More reviews by EmmaPeel2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in Cherry Vanilla Bean. I don't know why, but I love it! Yes, the packaging is pretty bad (although it helps to store it upside down). It also doesn't last that long on my lips. But it tastes divine, and it makes my lips so smooth. And the one good thing about the roller ball is that it is mess-free. No need to dip my finger in a pot. No need to wipe off the tip of the Juicy Tube applicator. This isn't for everyone, but I will definitely be getting it again! continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2003 3:43:00 AM More reviews by christabunny

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely loved the smell and flavor of thise (raspberry citrus) but it was incredibly hard to get the lip gloss out, and ended up sucking on it to push the stuff up! It went on very greasy and thin, which was a real put-off. I won't be buying this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2003 2:20:00 AM More reviews by bbwai

Haha, this gloss was a joke -_- While trying to get the gloss to the tip (by flinging it), the roller ball flung out instead. Now I have to let the gloss dribble out onto my lips. Anyway, besides from the super cheap packaging, the gloss itself isn't very good. Although it leaves a nice clear shine and feels moisturizing, it wears for about an hour. The glitter makes it gritty, and the smell/taste is waaay too sweet for my liking. Considering that it this gloss wasn't even super cheap, I would NOT be buying this again. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2003 12:57:00 PM More reviews by redeyelinerjunkie

I hated this. It has the consistency of water and has NO SHINE. Lip balm is shinier, for christ's sake. The only cool thing about it is the slim roll-on packaging. Which, by the way, is what attracted me to it in the first place. It smells pretty good, I guess, albeit artificial. Would I ever waste $3.50 on it, ever again? HELL NO!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2003 12:47:00 AM More reviews by KeiKi

This is a fruity gloss. Smell was nice and tastes wonderful. Goes on quite thinly. Low-mid shine. Great if u want something to apply w/o a mirror. Very kissable flavour. I love licking my lips after applying. I have raspberry citrus, wild berry starfruit and cherry vanilla. Love all of em! The tube looks like a lava lamp! ^_^

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2003 9:13:00 PM More reviews by turttletay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is pretty cool. I got it in Raspberry Citrus in a birthday present. At first I was turned off by the color but then on my way out the house one day it was the closest thing I could grab as I hurried out the door. This lip gloss is great. After liking this one so much I went to the store to get another in a different flavor. It isnít too sticky and it is clear and glossy, after about 8 minuets the glossy goes away but it is still there. It leaves my lips feeling soft. By far... this is my boy friends FAVORITE lip gloss. (shh dont tell~.~)I only took off one lippie because after you use it twice you have to set it upside down to get it to roll on evenly. I would so totally buy again.