September 1, 2014 | 1067 users online

Moisturizers - CeraVe - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by mielr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

GREAT product! I just love that it can be used anywhere: face, hands, body, etc.
When you think about it, WHY would you use a moisturizer on your body, that you wouldn't use on your face?!
I originally bought this because my hands get super-dry in the winter, and I wanted a fragrance-free lotion for them. It works very effectively on my winter-chapped hands and I've since started using it on my face and body as well, and I've found it to be very moisturizing (in a non-greasy way) and non-irritating. It has a somewhat thin texture, which makes it easy to spread, but still has a very silky texture on the skin. The ceramides and H.A. are great ingredients to have. The price is very reasonable for the size of the bottle, too. Will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A simple moisturizer with beneficial ingredients that will improve the condition of your skin. I like it for these reasons. My skin is looking so much better since I started moisturizing morning and night with this. I am very acne-prone and this does not break me out. In fact, my skin seems to be clearing up and healing nicely. The only complaint I have is that it leaves my forehead looking shiny. Apparently this is the "greasiest" of CeraVe's moisturizers, so I might try a different one next time. This can also be used as body lotion! The 12 oz. size is generous for the price (~$11).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Simply the best body moisturiser I've ever used PLUS I hear you can use it on your face if it's particularly dry or sensitive without overloading it. I can believe this as it's very light once applied. My skin is very confused right now and my body is dry in patches. I've been using the Cerave PM and Cerave Hydrating Cleanser with great success so knew this would be great too. Unlike other very emollient moisturisers I have used, this lotion sinks in immediately, provides relief and superb moisturisation yet doesn't feel in the least bit greasy. I can put my clothes on immediately after applying and not have to re-apply until the evening. Another Cerave HG for me. It's just a shame it's not available in the UK (yet), as it is expensive to buy this via Amazon but I'll definitely re-purchase. The massive amount you get makes the p&p worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by h4nn4hbryce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer is the best value and product I've ever used. It doesn't irritate my eczema, heals my skin including acne that's been treated with bp. You can use it on your face and body but I mostly just use it on my face. 12 ounces for $11 can't be beat for such a perfect moisturizer. Definitely try it if you have dry or sensitive skin, or are using harsher products for acne or another problem before moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by strangelove_addiction

Picked this up when it finally came to Canada, based on the rave reviews at r/skincareaddiction. At first, I loved the moisturizing effect of the hyaluronic acid and the fragrance-free formula, but noticed that my forehead breakouts were getting worse over time. Closed comedones became angry red pimples, then after the swelling went down, they'd become pimples again and the cycle would repeat, and they would never actually heal. I stopped using this for a few days and my forehead cleared up right away. Another disappointment, but I will keep using this as a body lotion.

Skin type: normal, sensitive to fragrance and dyes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by minosan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Literally my holy grail moisturizer.

This cured my dry, irritated, oily-acne prone, confused skin!
A lot of moisturizers I tried would sting and just make my skin worse.
Finally, I purchased this product when my Dermatologist recommended it and OMG I'm so glad he did.

My skin LOVES this stuff. It keeps me hydrated and moisturizes my skin evenly, thoroughly.
It doesn't irritate me at all! And it doesn't break me out either!!!

It feels really gentle and doesn't feel TOO heavy. I use it in the morning and night time. It doesn't feel heavy under my makeup.

During the winter months, I find it needs a little back-up with some moisturizing masks and serums, though! Or its cream counterpart! :) As I get very very dry during the harsh winter months especially in Canada. But it still keeps my skin relatively hydrated during then, just needs a little backup.

OVERALL, this is the best moisturizer I have and I've repurchased it 5 times now.
Love it. LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by renyun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has become my go to moisturizer. I have gone through many different kinds of moisturizers and was never satisfied. Having sensitive, acne-prone and combination skin, it has been an uphill journey to find a moisturizer that works for me.

I came upon this serendipitously and I absolutely loved it. It's a moisturizer that absorbs quickly into the skin, works well with my combination skin (oily T zone, dry to normal cheeks), and has not made me broke out. This moisturizer has also done wonders on reducing the stubborn redness around my cheeks. I am grateful that I came upon this product and I would recommend this is to just about anyone who still has not found their holy grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Lorel1

Using this on my mild Rosacea along with Eucerine Redness Relief cleanser & green tea toner(homemade). So far, I like this moisturizer. It soaks in & calms & repairs. No major breakouts to report yet!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by EmmaK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG moisturizer!

*Morning: Quarter pump on dry areas of face.
*Night: Full pump in conjunction with Retin-A and possibly a few drops of Jojoba oil, depending on the staus of my skin

*The Good: Easily available, pump dispenser, combats the pesky flakies during the day, hydrates well over night, excellent overall moisturizer

*The Bad: Bit pricey compared to other moisturizers

*Overall: Been using this moisturizer for over 3 years and it has done nothing but good for my skin. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by ChineseCricket88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this on my face during colder months, in addition to my normal facial moisturizer. I get a little oily by the afternoon, but that's nothing oil blotters (or a toilet seat cover) can't fix. Works well under powder makeup.