November 24, 2014 | 1634 users online

Blush - NARS - Amour

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by missthing303

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Honestly. this is the blush I have been searching for. I am a fair/neutral/cool brunette (NW15) w brown hair and eyes, and I have been looking for that color that makes me look like I just ran in from the cold. This is that color. I don't think I will ever need another blush (until I run out). No shimmer, rosy pink, nicely pigmented, lasts all day. What more could you ask for? I may as well purge all my other blushes. This is my new one and only. HG! Yay!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Amour, the original peachy pink, and everything I love about "O" but nothing I don't like. It really is, as the s/a told me, "o" w/o the shimmer/shine;/glitz. A little goes a long way, it is a "happy" casual blush, so pretty and screams "daytime" to me. Nars is good enough, it does not last any longer than any other blush, especially for being so pigmented - you can just dip your brush in it or you get too much and it goes into "clown" mode. This straddles, for me, warm and cool as I do usually wear cool colors on my NW25/NC25 skin.

UPDATE: I returned this and went with a Dior blush, the quality was just not there, it started the day very,very pigmented and disappeared by noon. Peechy Keen in Dior does the job much nicer. Nars just does not work for me, too pigmented, then it's gone by noon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE....so fitting that they call this Amour!!!! Lasts all day, extremely pigmented, gorgeous coral color, feels like velvet....I felt HOT wearing this. No irritation to my eczema and even though this is matte, it let the glow of my skin shine through. I have all the other matte shades on my wishlist now :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by ritables

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only wear nars blush, as it is the best, pigmented, longest lasting, most flattering on me. This was my first color, the dark red Amour. This one is for evening, going out, as it is VERY dark. After a while, i thought it was even too dark for my NC25-30 skin (Asian) so i got the Desire, and like that one much better.
With this color, i barely swipe a brush on there one time and its enough for one cheek. Very strong. the first time i put on, i ended up looking like a clown. Staying power is great: all day.
I love the packaging. its so cool, the rubbery outerface and the cool 70's looking disco font. very sleek. I love the size of this compact, as i use it to do my mascara; i seriously love this packaging
I dropped the price lippie a couple, as this is $30 or so at Sephora; a bit expensive, but you really dont use much at all and can last for a long time. its still expensive though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Nars blushes. This shade although described as "peachy pink" is really, really pink and quite a bit darker than you'd expect. It's pretty but I have to be careful when applying it or it's way too much. A bit difficult for fair skin. I don't think I'd repurchase this shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i really love this blushes.. its gone rosy pinky peach on my nw10 skintone..
the pigmentation is awsome.. love it
the package.. i love nars package!
but its kinda pricey..
and the good news is i got a dupe that cheaper !

its sleek suede..
its just gone the same on amour on me..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by mulletoftruth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

Gorgeous low-shimmer coral blush that is perfect for spring and summer. The reviewer below who said it's like Gilda and Deep Throat mixed together has it spot on.

Unlike some of the other NARS blushes that are heavily pigmented and require precise application, this goes on easily with a powder brush. On the apples of my cheeks it's a lovely pop of coral that brightens my face.

It's not as complex as some of the NARS colors, but after trying nearly all of the blush line in search of a coral, this is perfect, pretty and versatile.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by emilyaucoin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have this in orgasm as well as deep throat, and a wholleeee load of other brands or blushes, but i always find myself reaching for this one. its like orgasm with out the shimmer...
perfection <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this blush in a swap and I love it. I got a makeover over a year ago at Sephora and the MUA used this blush, but I have too many bluches and couldn't justify buying another. I really widh I would have purchased it earlier- it's the perfect pinky flush for me. I'm much more of a peach/apricot/golden blush girl and have a hard time finding a pink I like for everyday wear, this is it. I think it has some peach in it, but on my complection it's def more pink. I was comparing it to my other nars blushes and find it to be somewhere in between Gilda and Deepthroat. Gilda is the perfect peach-pink matte blush and Deepthroat is a very lively light satin pink, I feel like if you mix them, you get Amour, a medium matte more-pink-than-peach flush. I do love it! it's just a highly pigmented as other nars blushes so I shouldn't have to ever repurchase, but if i had to, I totally would!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Seannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this blush. It is highly pigmented and adds such a gorgeous flush to my fair skin. It blends well into the skin and is very easy to apply. You can go overboard because of the pigmentation as with any NARS blush so be sure to use a light hand when applying this!