October 22, 2014 | 1791 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Smoldering Plum

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by dreamxsoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smoldering Plum is such a beautiful blush! It's a gorgeous plum shade with hints of pink sparkles (not chunky glitters). The texture is medium (between hard and soft) and blends like a dream. There's nothing else to say, it's one of my favorite blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 3:45:00 AM More reviews by turquoiserose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually was given 2 of these to be exact. They came in a gift with purchase set I think. Any way, I really like the color a lot. It doesn't take much at all for me since I'm fair. It looks really natural too. If I ever run out (which looks like it will be a while since I have 2) I would buy it again. Good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 4:57:00 AM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a favorite blush of mine. As a product, it goes on smoothly and blends easily, doesn't break me out. The color - is a very natural flush for me, like when I really blush. I like the texture of this and it's blendability, the good color match makes it even better. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Zmnim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this maybe about two or three years ago and I use it almost every day and it still looks NEW. Great value for money. This is the first time a blush has lasted me for so long plus the colour suits my light/medium skin tone but it will also suit darker girls. I'm giving this away to my sister because I'm going organic/natural but if I wasn't I would buy this again but that would probably be in a million years seeing as a little really goes a long way. One sweep and your ready and if you want more you can just add until you're happy.

By the way, the blush looks shimmery in the case but on your face it gives you a nice glow, so you don't have to worry about looking too... pearly. My sister's a lucky girl, eh?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a GWP a few years ago. It was my first blush and it is still one of my favorite blushes. It's a smaller size that the full, but it gives my skin such a pretty flush with a little bit of shimmer. I love this blush, but use a light hand if you have light-medium skin tones. It has great lasting power too :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by kewlhat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I swapped this out. I did not like the shimmer at all, and overall it just did not work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by caligal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't have this. I just saw an old friend and I loved her mu. I asked her what her blush was...this was it! I might try to get it on swap. I didn't look plum on her...looked like a soft glow pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by a_ro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also got this is in a GWP pallate w/ the eyeshadow combo 'Like Mink'. I've had the pallate for over 6 months and I never even thought to try this blush because it looked too pink for my light brown complexion. One day after I ran out of Loreal True Match blush (in spiced plum I think) I decided to give it a try - it actually works for me surprisingly. I have to use a couple of swipes otherwise it won't show, but it's actually a nice color. I'm not sure I'm sold on the staying power though, as w/ almost all makeup, it fades throughout the day...it ends up disappearing on me because my skintone is dark anyway. Would possibly repurchase (although my sample will probably last a good while!).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2008 1:10:00 PM More reviews by sanpe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a sample palette and i like it. I'm not to crazy about the shimmer but i think i would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 3:57:00 AM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this--I'm a PPP, neutral/cool with dark brunette hair and green eyes. Berries and plums seem to work well on me so I was naturally drawn to this shade. This formula has more pigment and more lasting power than the Soft Pressed Powder blushes but I am taking off one lippie for this shade because of the shimmers....it is a little too much for my preferences. Other than that, it is a great blush.