Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Smoldering Plum

4.3

Talc, dimethicone, silica, zinc stearate, nylon-12, lauryl laurate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, yellow 5 lake, carmine, red 7 lake, ferric ferrocyanide, blue 1 lake, red 22 lake, red 36 lake, manganese violet, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, red 28 lake, red 34 lake, ultramarines, yellow 6 lake, red 6 lake.

This was one of my first blushes. I appreciate the easy wear and gorgeous colour of this. It is super sheer which makes it easy to work with. It is purple in the pan with shimmer. The shimmer is not so visible when applied and you get a healthy looking flush. I can detect a peach undertone when applied but it is more pink. Will repurchase

on 1/25/2010 8:56:00 PM

Smoldering Plum is such a beautiful blush! It's a gorgeous plum shade with hints of pink sparkles (not chunky glitters). The texture is medium (between hard and soft) and blends like a dream. There's nothing else to say, it's one of my favorite blushes.

I actually was given 2 of these to be exact. They came in a gift with purchase set I think. Any way, I really like the color a lot. It doesn't take much at all for me since I'm fair. It looks really natural too. If I ever run out (which looks like it will be a while since I have 2) I would buy it again. Good stuff.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a favorite blush of mine. As a product, it goes on smoothly and blends easily, doesn't break me out. The color - is a very natural flush for me, like when I really blush. I like the texture of this and it's blendability, the good color match makes it even better. Would definitely buy again.

on 4/28/2009 4:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I bought this maybe about two or three years ago and I use it almost every day and it still looks NEW. Great value for money. This is the first time a blush has lasted me for so long plus the colour suits my light/medium skin tone but it will also suit darker girls. I'm giving this away to my sister because I'm going organic/natural but if I wasn't I would buy this again but that would probably be in a million years seeing as a little really goes a long way. One sweep and your ready and if you want more you can just add until you're happy.

By the way, the blush looks shimmery in the case but on your face it gives you a nice glow, so you don't have to worry about looking too... pearly. My sister's a lucky girl, eh?

on 4/21/2009 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got this in a GWP a few years ago. It was my first blush and it is still one of my favorite blushes. It's a smaller size that the full, but it gives my skin such a pretty flush with a little bit of shimmer. I love this blush, but use a light hand if you have light-medium skin tones. It has great lasting power too :)

on 4/10/2009 3:24:00 PM

I swapped this out. I did not like the shimmer at all, and overall it just did not work for me.

on 2/5/2009 9:50:00 PM

I don't have this. I just saw an old friend and I loved her mu. I asked her what her blush was...this was it! I might try to get it on swap. I didn't look plum on her...looked like a soft glow pink.

on 1/22/2009 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I also got this is in a GWP pallate w/ the eyeshadow combo 'Like Mink'. I've had the pallate for over 6 months and I never even thought to try this blush because it looked too pink for my light brown complexion. One day after I ran out of Loreal True Match blush (in spiced plum I think) I decided to give it a try - it actually works for me surprisingly. I have to use a couple of swipes otherwise it won't show, but it's actually a nice color. I'm not sure I'm sold on the staying power though, as w/ almost all makeup, it fades throughout the day...it ends up disappearing on me because my skintone is dark anyway. Would possibly repurchase (although my sample will probably last a good while!).

on 12/23/2008 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got this in a sample palette and i like it. I'm not to crazy about the shimmer but i think i would buy again.

Popular Blush Products