MAC Cremestick Liner - Beurre

4.6

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This liner goes with a wide variety of lipsticks from nudes to pinks to brown shades. Love the texture and great retractable packaging. Also long lasting.

on 4/30/2009 4:36:00 PM

I purchased this lip liner to go with viva glam11, but now I wear it with most of my lip sticks. It blends in very nicely I hope it doesn't get discontinued. I will for sure re-purchase it again.

on 2/28/2009 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I could get away with this being my only lip liner. I use this most often and this cremestick liner has the best texture. Great color. Defines without being so noiticeable.

on 2/25/2009 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This liner should win awards. It is the perfect neutral rose/brown color. I wear with almost any lipcolor. I line my lips and fill color in lightly all over. I then add a gloss or lipstick over it. Perfect. I believe this color will flatter any skintone.

on 5/19/2008 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this color a lot, the reason I will never repurchase is it it way TOO soft (the point breaks off all the time when I am lining( and it does not last long. My other wooden pencil MAC liners last years and years, but this one (maybe four months) and that is in constant rotation with about 10 other liners I use.....Hmmmm, I will not repurchase. I am going to try Clinique baby buff lip liner next which is supposed to be very similar.

on 5/19/2008 8:31:00 PM

This is as good as it gets for a YLBB nude. Not too pink, brown, orange or mauve. Just perfect! And I love that I can B2M Cremestick empties.

on 4/9/2008 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted a liner that would go with a wide variety of my lipsticks. A lot of what I wear is medium brown/wine/berry shades, and this works perfectly with them. Love the creamy texture. Goes on easily. Never needs sharpening. Great shade that is just a tad darker than my normal rosy pigmented lips. The color is just brown enough and just berry enough to coordinate with a lot of colors. I was scared to use a lipliner because I hate that brown lipliner/light lipstick look but this one works very well for me.

on 3/22/2008 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This has to be my favorite MAC lip pencil. I've used it every day since I got it (and that was months ago!). It truly is a ylbb look, and I love it. I don't have a lot of color to my lips naturally, so this makes them look full and beautifully (and naturally). My favorite look is to completely fill in my lips with this, softly-just a wash of color, and then top with Jellybabe. Absolutely perfect. This is a staple for me. I just hope they never discontinue it!

on 3/1/2008 5:49:00 PM

Beautiful, true ylbb color. A lot of the supposedly nude lipliners are very brown/orange, or are too wine-dark like Chanel Nude and WnW 666. This is a true neutral color, deep enough for pigmented lips. Goes great with colors on the rose side and is creamy enough to wear with glosses.

on 12/20/2007 9:44:00 PM

First of all, $14 is too much but MAC does have their recycling program and this is part of it so there is one redeeming factor. The formula here is very smooth and easy to apply. The liner is pretty precise for outlining but the texture is creamy enough that you can use for all over color. Once it sets I lightly dust powder or msf over it and it lasts pretty much all day. I am a coffee drinker so that is no small feat. For me (NW 20) this color is very natural looking so I can use it with a multitude of lipsticks because it is just a tad more defined than my natural lip color and blends well underneath most. I also purchased Sublime Culture and it was very similar with a little more brown. I surely don't need both and I prefer Beurre.
UPDATE: I have been using this under lipsticks that surely shouldn't match (like pale pinks and lavendars) and it gives me some very unique looks. Try this.

Popular Lip Liners