MAC Cremestick Liner - Beurre

4.5

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favorite Cremestick :) Beurre is a soft MLBB plum pink with a touch of brown (to keep it a more wearable neutral), no shimmer. A lot of people compare this to Whirl (which I love) and say they are identical. Whirl is darker and more plum brown when swatched next to Beurre, which is a softer and pinker tone. The difference is slight, but it is there. This is definately my HG lipliner; it goes with almost every lipstick and gloss I own.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This lipliner is a win-win for everyone. It's not too brown, not too dark, not too pink or light, not too red. On me, it's just right. I can't really describe the shade...it's like a soft plum/pink shade that defines my lips naturally and makes them look super sexy. I've had issues with darker lipliners making my already ginormous lips look even bigger, but not this one! Ladies with darker skintones and pigmented lips - do not shy away from this one...it's truly gorgeous!

Very versatile and creamy. Doesn't dry your lips out either.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This liner goes with a wide variety of lipsticks from nudes to pinks to brown shades. Love the texture and great retractable packaging. Also long lasting.

I purchased this lip liner to go with viva glam11, but now I wear it with most of my lip sticks. It blends in very nicely I hope it doesn't get discontinued. I will for sure re-purchase it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I could get away with this being my only lip liner. I use this most often and this cremestick liner has the best texture. Great color. Defines without being so noiticeable.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This liner should win awards. It is the perfect neutral rose/brown color. I wear with almost any lipcolor. I line my lips and fill color in lightly all over. I then add a gloss or lipstick over it. Perfect. I believe this color will flatter any skintone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this color a lot, the reason I will never repurchase is it it way TOO soft (the point breaks off all the time when I am lining( and it does not last long. My other wooden pencil MAC liners last years and years, but this one (maybe four months) and that is in constant rotation with about 10 other liners I use.....Hmmmm, I will not repurchase. I am going to try Clinique baby buff lip liner next which is supposed to be very similar.

This is as good as it gets for a YLBB nude. Not too pink, brown, orange or mauve. Just perfect! And I love that I can B2M Cremestick empties.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted a liner that would go with a wide variety of my lipsticks. A lot of what I wear is medium brown/wine/berry shades, and this works perfectly with them. Love the creamy texture. Goes on easily. Never needs sharpening. Great shade that is just a tad darker than my normal rosy pigmented lips. The color is just brown enough and just berry enough to coordinate with a lot of colors. I was scared to use a lipliner because I hate that brown lipliner/light lipstick look but this one works very well for me.

Popular Lip Liners