October 2, 2014 | 1685 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Candy Cane 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2006 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was watching QVC and the founder of Philosophy was talking about this product and she said that it can also be used as a shampoo. The website also states that this is a 3-1--Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath. I use it as a shampoo and not only does it leave my hair smelling great, I don't need to follow up with a conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and tangle free. I love it also as a shower gel; I have yet to try it as a bubble bath. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2006 6:52:00 PM More reviews by netsmad

First of all, it needs pointing out that this is marketed as a shower gel/bubble bath, but not as a shampoo, like most other Philosophy products of this type. Ive used about half of a 16oz bottle as a shower gel, and am extremely impressed. Not only does it have a great peppermint scent, but it also gives skin an exhilerating tingly feeling both during, and after showering. It made me want to yell "whoohooooo!". The formula is gentle, and though my skin gets dry in the winter, I haven't had any problems using this, even if I wait a couple hours to apply lotion afterwards. This is a great product, stock up before it's gone until next year:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2006 8:51:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

I received a sample of this from Sephora. This is truly a yummy candy cane scented bodywash that leaves the skin feeling cool and refreshed. My whole bathroom smelled like a candy cane afterwards! I enjoyed this 3-in-1 and wish it was offered year-round.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2006 10:32:00 PM More reviews by xel_ha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorites. Yummy scent with a cooling effect. I would love this for summer. I'm enjoying this now for the holidays. I have not tried this as a shampoo but excellent as body wash. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A wonderful product! I'm loving this for Christmas time, and will probably keep it in my shower well after the holidays are over. It's just like a candy cane--a crisp refreshing mint, with just a touch of sweet. The product is nice and creamy, plenty moisturizing. Like all 3-in-1s, the scent doesn't linger long after the shower (as advertised, it's not supposed to stick!) The body souffle is great too, and is nicely cooling to the skin. Another winner :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2006 7:23:00 PM More reviews by gchris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cannot say enough good about this scent! I am on my second bottle in the 32oz size. I use it all year long. The mint scent is very revitalizing. Their body washes are good quality, thick not watery like some others I've tried. I just wish they were cheaper, but they do last a long time. Try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2006 11:34:00 PM More reviews by kittychambana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wheee! I love candy canes at Christmastime so I had to try this. It was a splurge for me, but I'm enjoying it, so although I can't afford to be constantly spending $16 on shower gel, it's been worth it as a treat. Anyway, this is totally invigorating in the shower (which is great for me as I am basically dead when I wake up and am trying to get dressed for work). Smells deliciously minty, which I love because I like mint (if you're not into mint, skip this, because that's all it is). While packaging doesn't make or break a product for me, I must note that the candy cane stripes are quite cute and the bottle is perfectly functional, which is all I ask for. And it gets me clean, a shower gel must!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2006 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Glynnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this 3-in-1 for the summer. It gives me a chill after my shower...it's very cooling. It smells just like a candy cane!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2006 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Krisbee1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells so good and fresh and makes my skin tingle when I use it. It doesn't leave my skin super soft or anything, but I use it mostly for the smell anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2006 10:20:00 PM More reviews by hopmom

Well, I'm on my 3rd bottle with my backup waiting, so I guess I love this product. I bought this in November during Sephoras F&F sale and just can't get enough. The texture is thick and rich, the smell is sweet and minty. It is perfect for people like me with allergies, the minty smell really does seem to help clear up my stuffies in the morning. I bought the huge 32oz pump bottle last week from the Q, great deal if you can catch it btw. I thought this was LE, but you can still get this at QVC and on the Philosophy website, so hopefully it's been added as a permanent addition. As with all of Philosophys cleansers, it does a great job of cleansing without being too drying or leaving a type of film on my skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone and will continue to purchase this as long as they let me! ;)