July 30, 2014 | 1206 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Whoosh Shower Jelly

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Emily_3383

I LOVE this. Of course I got it because I got suckered in by one the sales girls who you know are great at numbing your brain. lol I truly love this scent. Its very lemon-y and I love that. I really do feel better after I use it. There is something about the scent that just wakes me up. The way I normally use it is that i take a small chunk and put it on my loofah sponge and it then lathers and disappears. I do think this will last me a few months. Its not all that expensive compare to the rest of the items LUSH sells.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by awwmuffin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great Lush product. The smell is very strong and like citrus, and it wakes you up in the mornings. It really isn't that tough to use. I take off a small piece, and break it up into smaller manageable bits. I then massage my shower pouf on top of it, until it lathers. I would buy it again, but possibly in a different scent because I love trying new Lush products :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by serenityc22

If you LOVE the smell of lemonade icey poles like I do...then you will love this shower jelly. It reminds me of summer. HOWEVER - I can understand people saying this would be difficult to use with a loofah. I use a wooden shower brush and I put the jelly on the bristles and sort of rub it in with my hands and then I scrub myself with it. SO good makes me feel so clean. I wish the scent lasted longer when you get out of the shower. Makes me crave lemonade icey poles though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 8:36:00 AM More reviews by vintagepink94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOOOVE this shower jelly, the zingy citrus smell is amazing and really awakening, great for early mornings i feel so fresh after washing with it i would say the pro's are that it makes such a good lather when foamed on a loofah and an extremely tiny bit goes a long way! It's also quite a unisex scent. The cons are probably the messiness and the fact that on the front of the tub it says it's suitable for BATH and shower, i tried it in the bath and it didn't work at all,however i still like this product and would deffo buy again! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

this smell at first is good the citrus just hits you and then you get overwhelmed it just starts hurting my nostrils. Wished there was a store near me. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by MissRivett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved the smell of this, a sort of grapefruit type scent, but hated the consistency. I was never able to fully break up the jelly and felt like most of it was going down the drain. If they made a soap with this scent, I'd probably be 10x happier. I'd probably never buy this again though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Thena

The smell is what I like most about this product. It's just lovely and makes the whole room smell wonderful. It lathers up well and it's not too drying. It does not last as long as normal soaps or gels though. When it does fall on the shower ground, it's hard to clean up but it dissolves fairly quickly enough. Still, a nice product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by notalike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

An OK product. Foams up moderately and smells nice - very unisex, I think. The problem is that it's very wasteful since a lot of bits and pieces fall out of hand and it's impossible to pick them up. So it's fun yet expensive product. Won't be purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by coruscation

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated the smell of this in the store, to me it smelled too much like a cleaning product, but in the shower it is perfect. I use it after every workout of when I am feeling a bit sluggish and it wakes me up perfectly

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by lilartistgrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Pros:
*You get a lot of uses out of it.
*It smells great in the shower.
*It's a lovely color and fun to use.
*Bubbles up really well on a loofa.
*The ingredients are mostly natural.
*Wakes you up.
Cons:
*Kind of a pain to use, you have to get a chunk and put it on to a loofa for it to bubble up.
*You have to be careful to keep it refrigerated or at least inside its container so it doesn't dry up or melt.
*If you drop it in the shower it's really hard to pick it up again.
*If you get it wet, it will quickly disintegrate.
*The scent is only there in the shower, out it's completely gone.
*The packaging is very basic, but I think that's a good thing.
*The price is rather high.
Overall:
Made my showers a little more fun, but a finicky product with a scent that doesn't last.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No