April 20, 2014 | 1674 users online

Makeup Brushes - Essence of Beauty - Crease

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Mintypink

I love these brushes. The larger one is great for blending and the smaller one is perfect for more detail work such as lining your eyes or lower lash line. They're both very soft and a pleasure to use. I would definitely recommend buying these brushes whether or not they're on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by odessadaniel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually gave my MAC brushes and held on to these brushes because they worked better for my eyes. I don't have sensitive eyes so these brushes don't irritate my skin like it does others. I like the pointed shape and the size because I have small eyes and the brushes fit perfectly. Their also inexpensive enough to have more than one set.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by miss_t_goofy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love these brushes. Great quality for the price. No shredding so far and I have been using them for more than a year now. Bristles are soft and does not scratch your skin. Love them! Thinking of buying the other brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love these brushes! So soft, no shedding, blend extremely well. Great deal for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 3:26:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AMAZING. I have several other brushes, Chanel, Smashbox, Stila, etc, but I reach for this one all of the time!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by LEVMEALONA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A LITTLE BIT SCRATCHY. SINCE I BOUGHT TWO PACKS I KNOW THE BRUSHES ARE INCONSISTENT IN QUALITY. WITH THE BIGGER CREASE BRUSHES ONE IS WAY MORE DENSE THAN THE OTHER. I PREFER THE MORE DENSE ONE AS IT PICKS UP MORE COLOR.HAD I NOT PURCHASED 2 PACKS TO CHECK THIS OUT I WOULD NOT KNOW.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These were the first 'real' eyeshadow brushes I ever bought. (Before I knew anything about contour or crease. Before any makeup gurus getting you to buy things on Youtube.) I started using these back in the day when I was just slappin' on eye color. These really got the job done. They are GREAT for the crease and the lower lash line. I need to start showing these brushes some more love. I think the quality is great, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love these brushes! I purchased for $8 or 9 and had to make a trip to a cvs since there isnt one aroumd me for bout 30 mins which sucks im so glad i did. I use them both almost everyday. The bigger one is great for placing crease color and placement and shape and the smaller one is great for precise outer v work, placing shadows on lower lash line or smudging liners or shadows. Its alot like mac 219 or at least i think so. Theyre great to have wouldnt want to be without them. My only grips are they can be a teeny bit scratchy but hopefully conditioning helps with that and they shed a bit. Im use to my elf brushes which never shed so maybe thats why its bothersome only sometimes. I tell u everyone should own these definetly! The price is great. Def worth the price..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Vainityhouse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought these a couple of months ago, and I seriously use these every day. I like them better than my mac 119 and 226. they are so soft and dense. Not to mention they have almost no shedding. The bigger one is good for detail crease work and lower lash line and I love it for inner corner. The bigger one is an amazing crease brush and even for highlight. the only bad thing is the farrels are not too sturdy. they come undone, which can be annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by hitomitojite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are really good brushes at a affordable prices. Great for shimmery eyeshadows.