August 23, 2014 | 1155 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat No 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 4:19:00 AM More reviews by ChubbyBunny3698

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down YSL, this concealer is one of their best sellers and I can't disagree with that. Instead of coming from pots or tubes, the concealer comes from a pen which you click at the end and the product would come through the brushed. The concealer is liquid form and it's very creamy. The negative things about the product is that it turns cakey, doesn't blend that well and if you test the product of you hand, you might see why the concealer started and ended. (NOT PRETTY). The selection of shades is limited, but this baby doesn't only concealer but bring light where you need it and hightlight areas you want, perfect for photograph and it's handy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by lilianrubyrose

The best concealer I have used. Conceals perfectly.

I hate to admit this but I suffer from periorbital dermatits and it is recommended not to use make up on affected areas as it will aggravate the condition. But working in an office where people whisper, there was no way I was going into work with my dermatitis showing.

This concealer conceals all my woes (I apply elidel on affected areas, wait 30 mins before I but the concealer over the top). And VOILA, you wouldn't even notice I have periorbital dermatitis! Gives a real natural finish.

Highly recommended!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by bonstamonsta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I heard the massive raves about this highlighter/concealer and I wanted to try it for myself. I am not too impressed. I definitely got a shade that was a tad too light for me. I should have gotten #3 for my NC30-35 skin tone. One thing I wasnt too amazed with was the staying power. Probably lasted about 5 hours on me and then it just disappeared. While the consistency is smooth, I just find that in pics, it left a grey hue under my eyes. I only used this for my under eye areas and not on blemishes. I have super dark and puffy eyes and I dont think it did wonders for me. I could still see the puffiness. Again, perhaps I should have gotten the darker shade but i dont think I will even attempt it. its expensive and it didnt last long on me. I wanted this to be my HG undereye concealer but its not for me. People shoud know that this is more of a highlighter than concealer but it didn't brighten my eyes all that much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing this product not as a concealer, but as a highlighter for under my eyes. I needed something that was going to make me look like I got 8+ hours of sleep and this does just that without being sparkly. This is the most natural looking highlighting product that I've found as it has subtle shimmer and it looks quite natural. I'm a MAC NC40 and Lancome Bisque 4(W) for reference and just a wee bit of this product under the inner corners of my eyes does not give me white circles. I've also used it to highlight my cheekbones and the bow of my upper lip. Fabulous product but I did take one lipstick off for being ridiculously expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 9:55:00 AM More reviews by mickinicki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been hooked on this since I first purchased one, five years ago. Number 2 is great on my freckly pale redheaded skin. It is an immediate pickmeup and does wonders on very mild dark circles. Tip: DO NOT WEAR THIS OVER FOUNDATION. I have found that if you use it on bare skin or just over a primer, the color is better and the duration too. As Lisa Elridge recommends, the less makeupa around the eyes, the better. Will buy when finished, it is expensive but lasts 3 months used twice a day, every day. Packaging is great, I have never found the brush to get dirty if you use it every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by mona09

This is not a concealer its a highlighter. For that purpose its great! I set it with Laura Merciers powder and it has a good staying power.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the mother of all concealers/highlighters I think it was the first of its kind, comes cleverly packaged in a pen style component with a built in brush. has really lightweight texture but somehow manages to conceal and mask quite well dark circles. If i use it on its own i get light sheer coverage what I like to do is to layer it over my regular concealer.I only use it under my eyes I dont find that works well on other areas of my face. Gives an instant bright awaken look which i really like on my eye area. lasts reasonably long enough without creasing but on me for sure doesn't last the entire day . Lasts 5 maybe 6 hours looking flawless after that starts creasing and setting into fine lines. There are 6 shades available shades #1 and #2 are the most neutral, shades #3 and #4 both have an orangey-pitchy undertone and the shades #5 and #6 are for really dark skins. The 1 main downfall for me is the price this is for sure one overpriced product you get a tiny amount of product dont let the fancy packaging full you this contains a ridiculously small amount of product and retails for $40. !!! Many companies sell similar products nowadays Clinique:s airbrush concealer retails for half the price and I find that has greater coverage than this

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by linz75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This one is a really good primer indeed. Not cakey/chalky at all! No. 2 feels just right for my skin tone. I use it under my eyes and it really made a difference.
As a highlighter, I haven't really explore on that although the shop keeper had demonstrate it to me once.
I think all women should have this product for that one last touch on their make-up or for emergency touch-ups.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by micaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love the gold heavy pen like packaging, makes me feel beautiful just by holding it. However, the effects pales compared with the high expectations set by the gilded appearance. It is a wonderful highlighted no doubt, a little too light for my fair light olive skin as under eye perk me up, so I use it only as highlighted on brow bone and chin. Would not repurchase as it is an over priced highlighter for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by christinaking

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Must always have this product on hand! I only use it when I want to look especially beautiful. Like my boyfriend says, when I use it my face is so perfect I look like a doll. I put it under my eyes, cheekbones, in the middle of my nose and around my lips. With it, my lip gloss lasts for hours and hours. It's one of the most amazing and life changing products I have ever used.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No