October 20, 2014 | 1751 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - DiorSkin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by summerdawn7

I've always had racoon eyes, a little on the dry side...I recently purchased my SEVENTH tube of this stuff. I work as a beuty advisor @ Shoppers Drug Mart and have tried to find something similar there as we do not carry Dior (30% discount beats forking over $33) HOWEVER...nothing compares. Yes, it's expensive but it lasts for months even with daily usage. It's also very hydrating. Wonderful stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2008 11:33:00 PM More reviews by mizsassy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer from Sephora because I have always liked Christian Dior makeup products. It comes in a tube that is similar to that of a lip gloss. I use this for covering the dark cirlces under my eyes, and it works pretty well, but I guess if you are looking for a concealer that covers blemishes or acne scars, this concealer would not be thick enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

HG product.works perfect for my dry eye area.This is a formidable concealer that is worthy of Its price.Silky,rich,blends very well,very good coverage,has minimal slip,natural matte finish,never looks too thick ,wont crease.VERY GOOD!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 7:10:00 AM More reviews by babykitten9

This has been my HG for years. It's one of the best I have ever tried and (being a make-up junkie) I have tried a lot :-)
Silky, blendable, stays in place once put, doesn't accentuate fine lines (try dotting it on and then patting), covers my dark under eye circles and blemishes well. The ligthest shade is my perfect match. It's simply perfect. I don't know why it's rated so low on Makeupalley. I think it deserves much more than that. Even the price is not such a big problem - it takes me 6 to 12 months to use it up and that's with (nearly) daily use. The only minus is that it has no spf and I really prefer products with spf included.
Will buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 2:53:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite concealer, and believe me I've tried many! It is a great coverage, and a nice creamy formula. I wear the 003 Beige shade. It works great for under eye circles, and anywhere else. It is creamy so it doesn't dry out, like many others do. I never get the dry lines. It's pricier but worth it in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2008 1:15:00 AM More reviews by PrincessScuzzlebutt2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate the lipgloss style packaging. This gives pretty good coverage but will not stay in place and will settle into fine lines. They need more color options!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2008 9:32:00 AM More reviews by sorinagrave

This is an ok product - I was impressed at first with the decent coverage and the colour 002 matching me perfectly. I don't have pronounced dark circles, they are visible, though - I need concealer under my eye area to look fresh and "rested". I haven't tried to use this on the rest of my face to hide blemishes as I thought my foundation would do a better job. Like the previous reviewer says, it tends to get into the lines and accentuate them - why pay so much for this when something like L'oreal Touche Magique does a better job at covering with no creasing, for half the price?

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2008 12:09:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpLegendxx

At first I was going to buy the Hydrating Concealer but the woman said there's no tester for it so I tried this one and bought it.
I'm not entirely happhy with this product because it creases and makes lines more visible..i only have a few little ones under my eyes.
It's also a bit caky but blends in really well .
the thing i'm concerned about is the 'lifting smoothing' bit. because some people say your skin could become addicted to these lifting stuff if you start using them too early. and I don't need lifting anyway..I just need covering up. I would have gone for the Hydarting one if there was a tester for it! it's funny how the make up ladies always change your mind and make you buy somethin really different to what you wanted to in the first place:)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by hanako

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like a fellow reviewer below, I too consider this an emotional purchase but am too chicken to return it. I had brought by old tube of MAC select coverup in NC30 to find a good color match which I did in 002, but for the price I should have just stuck with the MAC. I find this product a bit too dry for my under eye area, yet wearing eye cream with it results in a muddy, uneven application. Despite all of that, it does do a decent job of covering little scars and highlights well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2008 5:00:00 PM More reviews by CrisAlex

Not so great, although the colour is a good match to my skin and it does not have a cakey texture like many other concealers. It does not do anything to cover my undereye circles. Isn't that what a concealer is supposed to do? Save your money and do not purchase this product.