February 1, 2015 | 1098 users online

Scrubs - Olay - Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by ilyxdorkfaceee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have horrible acne scars left on my forehead and chin. And this is the perfect solution for that! I'm currently on Retin-A micro, I do this every four days and every day I put on MRM MSM cream (look into that cream it's incredible lotion) and my scars are slowly fading away. I love how my skin feels after using this product... my skin feels so much softer and makeup goes on much clearer. My face does get a tad bit red after using it but I do a raw honey face mask for about thirty minutes or more and it's perfectly fine then. Such a cheaper away of doing a microdermabrasion plus a peel compared to a doctors office. Try it out! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Kgsurfs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am OBSESSED with this product! I was researching good "at home" microdermabrasion and chemical peels because I use to get them both done regularly at a dermatologist's office. But I am a college student now living on her own, so a girl has got to save when she can! I found this website (http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/best-microdermabrasion/p47482/page10) and thought, "Heck, I can buy that at Target! And it's only $20...wow okay let's try this!"
I just used it for the very first time, and just the scent was intoxicating! Imagine mango, and pineapple goodness. I was also immediately nuts about the perfect grittiness, sugar and salt can be VERY harsh and actually tear the skin. This was like perfect little crystals scrubbing the yuck out of my acne prone pores! It did get warm (like the label says it should). I don't have highly sensitive skin so I did not turn red after. I plan on using this twice a week like it suggests and I'm crossing my fingers it helps my skin clear up!
Even if ALL of my little spots aren't gone, I would definitely purchase this product again because of the perfect exfoliation it gave. My skin was soft and clean after, I even think my milia and tiny bumps were dramatically smaller. LOVE LOVE LOVE at first use :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by stagney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG facial exfoliator. I use it once a week or once every other week and it makes my skin incredibly smooth. I would recommend using this at night as it does make my skin redder immediately after use. My skin is calm and back to normal by morning. You barely need to scrub with this product, just lightly rub it into your skin. It does all the work for you and gets your skin to perfection in one use.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by BritsyBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit! I have suffered with acne since I was a teenager, and although it has cleared up somewhat now that I'm in my mid-twenties, I was never able to achieve completely clear skin. I started using this kit twice a week, and in just the last two weeks I see such a difference. My skin is smooth and clear! Thank you, Olay!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2012 4:58:00 AM More reviews by green25

After reading glorious reviews about this product, I decided to give it a try, big MISTAKE for me, I have acne prone skin and this gave me large cyst and a break out I have not had in quite some time. Even worst it did not even make my skin soft or brighter, I get better results just using St. Ives facial exfoliator which makes my skin very soft and gives it a little glow for $4.00 unlike this product. I think this is just an over priced exfoliator

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by yatnil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this product. It helps improve the overall appearance of my skin. I bought the product to help with dullness and uneven complexion. It has done all that and more.

I only use this product every other week or as needed. I would caution those with sensitive skin that this may be too harsh. My skin does sting slightly while using but nothing terrible. Afterwards, I typically follow up with a hydrating night cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Tammywills

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never tried microdermabrasion before kit or professional so I have nothing to compare this too,this is just my experience . Every time I use the product I get super oily (I have oily skin) this last for a day or two it kinda open up the pores on the cheek area closet to the nose but the overall texture of my skin did improve I continue to use it over the pore minimizing cleanser and scrub which my face did not like at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had excellent results using this gentle two-step scrub once a week. My skin is sensitive and often reacts to harsh products. I wanted a facial scrub that I could use once a week to remove dead skin cells. This seems to do the trick without irritation. Since I always go to bed with a clean face, I choose to use this during my morning shower to exfoliate. I apply and exfoliate BEFORE cleansing with a Foaming Cleanser. It takes a little more time in the morning, but the combination of the products seem to compliment each other. The first Olay step seems to lifts the dead cells and opens the pores. It is gentle but grainy, and is effective in clearing out the whiteheads that develop in the lower corners of my nose and chin indent. The second Olay step is a clear liquid that gently foams. This step neutralizes and dissolves the granules, it also seems to penetrate the skin for a deeper exfoliation. Both rinse off easily. I then finish with my foaming cleanser - I like adding the third step!

What I don't like about Olay, is that the first step product is in a jar. I have to put my fingers in it - so I always feel that contaminates the rest of the unused product. Yes, I do have clean hands to start - but I still would prefer it be dispensed via a tube. It is thicker, so that is most likely the reason it is in the jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by denisevassellwoolery

makes your skin feel like butter. I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by beautifulletdown

At first I was ecstatic. My skin was smoother and appeared to have faded my acne scars. I only use this once a week and I use an SPF 30 on my face every single day and a heavy cream at night.

However, lately my skin has been looking rather lack luster after use. Within a day, my skin literally starts PEELING. My forehead and nose are the worse. Along with the jawline and cheeks...ok EVERYWHERE.

After a couple of days and intense moisture (now using jojoba oil), the peeling stops. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I am not scrubbing the crap out of my face either. Lightly...just lightly...

..will not repurchase. I have not experienced any breakouts. I am very prone to it, but thankfully I have not experienced this while using it.