April 16, 2014 | 1346 users online

Scrubs - Olay - Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Tammywills

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never tried microdermabrasion before kit or professional so I have nothing to compare this too,this is just my experience . Every time I use the product I get super oily (I have oily skin) this last for a day or two it kinda open up the pores on the cheek area closet to the nose but the overall texture of my skin did improve I continue to use it over the pore minimizing cleanser and scrub which my face did not like at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had excellent results using this gentle two-step scrub once a week. My skin is sensitive and often reacts to harsh products. I wanted a facial scrub that I could use once a week to remove dead skin cells. This seems to do the trick without irritation. Since I always go to bed with a clean face, I choose to use this during my morning shower to exfoliate. I apply and exfoliate BEFORE cleansing with a Foaming Cleanser. It takes a little more time in the morning, but the combination of the products seem to compliment each other. The first Olay step seems to lifts the dead cells and opens the pores. It is gentle but grainy, and is effective in clearing out the whiteheads that develop in the lower corners of my nose and chin indent. The second Olay step is a clear liquid that gently foams. This step neutralizes and dissolves the granules, it also seems to penetrate the skin for a deeper exfoliation. Both rinse off easily. I then finish with my foaming cleanser - I like adding the third step!

What I don't like about Olay, is that the first step product is in a jar. I have to put my fingers in it - so I always feel that contaminates the rest of the unused product. Yes, I do have clean hands to start - but I still would prefer it be dispensed via a tube. It is thicker, so that is most likely the reason it is in the jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by denisevassellwoolery

makes your skin feel like butter. I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by beautifulletdown

At first I was ecstatic. My skin was smoother and appeared to have faded my acne scars. I only use this once a week and I use an SPF 30 on my face every single day and a heavy cream at night.

However, lately my skin has been looking rather lack luster after use. Within a day, my skin literally starts PEELING. My forehead and nose are the worse. Along with the jawline and cheeks...ok EVERYWHERE.

After a couple of days and intense moisture (now using jojoba oil), the peeling stops. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I am not scrubbing the crap out of my face either. Lightly...just lightly...

..will not repurchase. I have not experienced any breakouts. I am very prone to it, but thankfully I have not experienced this while using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by SoCal86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is awesome! Due to years of neglect, my skin was looking rather dull. I also had a little rough patch of skin with tiny bumps along the jawline. I bought this after reading all the great reviews and I am so glad I did. My skin has never looked better. It is sooo smooth and it even fixed the little rough patch along my jawline. Now I've never had any issues with acne but the occasional pimple would live a small area of hyperpigmentation that would take ages to go away. This product seems to be helping with that issue as well. My advice is to give it a few tries before you make up your final thoughts on this product. It wasn't until the third time I used this that I was blown away by the results. Will definitely be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by susru

This product is simply amazing. I am a regular MUA user but I never ever gave any review on a product before because I am not impressed or convinced by any product till now. I have been using this peel from November 2011 onwards and I have seen good results only, I did not experienced any rashes or any pimples so far. And I bought this kit in ULTA for just 15$ (using 5$ ULTA Coupon). My sincere thanks to both OLAY and ULTA.
I used costly products like Perricone's Cold Plasma, Kinerase, Olay Henriksen and MUAC peels and I am not impressed as I am impressed with this peel so far.
Perricones Cold Plasma broke me out on my jaw line - worst experience in my life and I dont know why that much hype for that product!!! Same with Kinerase and olay henricksen products and I feel bad that I paid so much for these products!!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by alicea825

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Decided to try this after realizing its practically the same product but a lot cheaper than philosophy's. Works great leaving my skin super smooth and soft. After I like to follow up with a good moisturizing mask, like Mario badescu's healing and soothing, since it sometimes leaves my skin feeling a bit sensitive right after. Overall, great product and I'll continue to use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by cived

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I didn't give it 5 simply because I don't care for the way it's packaged, but it's definitely awesome. I've been using it on and off for several years now. It makes your skin super smooth, and compared to professional microdermabrasion and peels, it's cheap.

It certainly isn't going to give you pharmaceutical grade results; don't use this and expect that it will sand away all your crows feet and acne scars in one use. But over time, it will even out your skin tone and improve the texture.

Those who have had reactions to it are probably allergic to an ingredient. If you've had a severe reaction like the review below me - see a doctor!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by glamchick17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont understand... I have read a lot of great reviews on this product. I used it once and I have fine lines Ive never seen before. OMG my face looks horrible. I tried it on one side of my face and that side is now droopy. Its like it took out all the fat, it sanded it down and left it deflated looking. Its like I've aged 15 years on the side of my faced I used it on :( :(

Does anyone have any advice. I am so devistated by this. Will my skin ever go back to normal? All day long I look for lotions to fix that side of my face and nothing helps!!!

Please help someone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Hwa

The first time I used it, felt like rubbing sand paper on my face, and I worried it would irritated my sensitive skin. Surprisingly, the product gives me super soft, smooth and glowing skin.