August 29, 2014 | 975 users online

Scrubs - Olay - Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by stagney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG facial exfoliator. I use it once a week or once every other week and it makes my skin incredibly smooth. I would recommend using this at night as it does make my skin redder immediately after use. My skin is calm and back to normal by morning. You barely need to scrub with this product, just lightly rub it into your skin. It does all the work for you and gets your skin to perfection in one use.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by BritsyBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit! I have suffered with acne since I was a teenager, and although it has cleared up somewhat now that I'm in my mid-twenties, I was never able to achieve completely clear skin. I started using this kit twice a week, and in just the last two weeks I see such a difference. My skin is smooth and clear! Thank you, Olay!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2012 4:58:00 AM More reviews by green25

After reading glorious reviews about this product, I decided to give it a try, big MISTAKE for me, I have acne prone skin and this gave me large cyst and a break out I have not had in quite some time. Even worst it did not even make my skin soft or brighter, I get better results just using St. Ives facial exfoliator which makes my skin very soft and gives it a little glow for $4.00 unlike this product. I think this is just an over priced exfoliator

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by yatnil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this product. It helps improve the overall appearance of my skin. I bought the product to help with dullness and uneven complexion. It has done all that and more.

I only use this product every other week or as needed. I would caution those with sensitive skin that this may be too harsh. My skin does sting slightly while using but nothing terrible. Afterwards, I typically follow up with a hydrating night cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Tammywills

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never tried microdermabrasion before kit or professional so I have nothing to compare this too,this is just my experience . Every time I use the product I get super oily (I have oily skin) this last for a day or two it kinda open up the pores on the cheek area closet to the nose but the overall texture of my skin did improve I continue to use it over the pore minimizing cleanser and scrub which my face did not like at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had excellent results using this gentle two-step scrub once a week. My skin is sensitive and often reacts to harsh products. I wanted a facial scrub that I could use once a week to remove dead skin cells. This seems to do the trick without irritation. Since I always go to bed with a clean face, I choose to use this during my morning shower to exfoliate. I apply and exfoliate BEFORE cleansing with a Foaming Cleanser. It takes a little more time in the morning, but the combination of the products seem to compliment each other. The first Olay step seems to lifts the dead cells and opens the pores. It is gentle but grainy, and is effective in clearing out the whiteheads that develop in the lower corners of my nose and chin indent. The second Olay step is a clear liquid that gently foams. This step neutralizes and dissolves the granules, it also seems to penetrate the skin for a deeper exfoliation. Both rinse off easily. I then finish with my foaming cleanser - I like adding the third step!

What I don't like about Olay, is that the first step product is in a jar. I have to put my fingers in it - so I always feel that contaminates the rest of the unused product. Yes, I do have clean hands to start - but I still would prefer it be dispensed via a tube. It is thicker, so that is most likely the reason it is in the jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by denisevassellwoolery

makes your skin feel like butter. I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by beautifulletdown

At first I was ecstatic. My skin was smoother and appeared to have faded my acne scars. I only use this once a week and I use an SPF 30 on my face every single day and a heavy cream at night.

However, lately my skin has been looking rather lack luster after use. Within a day, my skin literally starts PEELING. My forehead and nose are the worse. Along with the jawline and cheeks...ok EVERYWHERE.

After a couple of days and intense moisture (now using jojoba oil), the peeling stops. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I am not scrubbing the crap out of my face either. Lightly...just lightly...

..will not repurchase. I have not experienced any breakouts. I am very prone to it, but thankfully I have not experienced this while using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by SoCal86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is awesome! Due to years of neglect, my skin was looking rather dull. I also had a little rough patch of skin with tiny bumps along the jawline. I bought this after reading all the great reviews and I am so glad I did. My skin has never looked better. It is sooo smooth and it even fixed the little rough patch along my jawline. Now I've never had any issues with acne but the occasional pimple would live a small area of hyperpigmentation that would take ages to go away. This product seems to be helping with that issue as well. My advice is to give it a few tries before you make up your final thoughts on this product. It wasn't until the third time I used this that I was blown away by the results. Will definitely be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by susru

This product is simply amazing. I am a regular MUA user but I never ever gave any review on a product before because I am not impressed or convinced by any product till now. I have been using this peel from November 2011 onwards and I have seen good results only, I did not experienced any rashes or any pimples so far. And I bought this kit in ULTA for just 15$ (using 5$ ULTA Coupon). My sincere thanks to both OLAY and ULTA.
I used costly products like Perricone's Cold Plasma, Kinerase, Olay Henriksen and MUAC peels and I am not impressed as I am impressed with this peel so far.
Perricones Cold Plasma broke me out on my jaw line - worst experience in my life and I dont know why that much hype for that product!!! Same with Kinerase and olay henricksen products and I feel bad that I paid so much for these products!!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No