Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

4.2

Ingredients: Microdermabrasion Treatment with Derma-Crystals (Net wt 2.2oz/64g): Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40 Peel Activator Serum (2fl ox/59mL): Water, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA 5/30/09

on 11/11/2012 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Picked this up on a whim & SO glad I did! Super easy to use and my skin is as soft as a newborn's tokhis. Better results than my last professional facial.

on 10/15/2012 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I've used this off and on for two years, and about to buy my third set. Sometimes I use on a regular basis, sometimes not. But everytime, it leaves my skin silky smooth and fresh looking. Lately, my skin had been pretty drab. Maybe from sun damage, stress, and lack of good habits for my skin. Last night I had just enough to do one treatment and my skin looks like new. I'll be buying a new set this week.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I have horrible acne scars left on my forehead and chin. And this is the perfect solution for that! I'm currently on Retin-A micro, I do this every four days and every day I put on MRM MSM cream (look into that cream it's incredible lotion) and my scars are slowly fading away. I love how my skin feels after using this product... my skin feels so much softer and makeup goes on much clearer. My face does get a tad bit red after using it but I do a raw honey face mask for about thirty minutes or more and it's perfectly fine then. Such a cheaper away of doing a microdermabrasion plus a peel compared to a doctors office. Try it out! :)

on 10/2/2012 8:47:00 PM

I am OBSESSED with this product! I was researching good "at home" microdermabrasion and chemical peels because I use to get them both done regularly at a dermatologist's office. But I am a college student now living on her own, so a girl has got to save when she can! I found this website (http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/best-microdermabrasion/p47482/page10) and thought, "Heck, I can buy that at Target! And it's only $20...wow okay let's try this!"
I just used it for the very first time, and just the scent was intoxicating! Imagine mango, and pineapple goodness. I was also immediately nuts about the perfect grittiness, sugar and salt can be VERY harsh and actually tear the skin. This was like perfect little crystals scrubbing the yuck out of my acne prone pores! It did get warm (like the label says it should). I don't have highly sensitive skin so I did not turn red after. I plan on using this twice a week like it suggests and I'm crossing my fingers it helps my skin clear up!
Even if ALL of my little spots aren't gone, I would definitely purchase this product again because of the perfect exfoliation it gave. My skin was soft and clean after, I even think my milia and tiny bumps were dramatically smaller. LOVE LOVE LOVE at first use :)

on 9/6/2012 9:57:00 PM

This is my HG facial exfoliator. I use it once a week or once every other week and it makes my skin incredibly smooth. I would recommend using this at night as it does make my skin redder immediately after use. My skin is calm and back to normal by morning. You barely need to scrub with this product, just lightly rub it into your skin. It does all the work for you and gets your skin to perfection in one use.

on 8/25/2012 8:56:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit! I have suffered with acne since I was a teenager, and although it has cleared up somewhat now that I'm in my mid-twenties, I was never able to achieve completely clear skin. I started using this kit twice a week, and in just the last two weeks I see such a difference. My skin is smooth and clear! Thank you, Olay!

on 8/13/2012 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

After reading glorious reviews about this product, I decided to give it a try, big MISTAKE for me, I have acne prone skin and this gave me large cyst and a break out I have not had in quite some time. Even worst it did not even make my skin soft or brighter, I get better results just using St. Ives facial exfoliator which makes my skin very soft and gives it a little glow for $4.00 unlike this product. I think this is just an over priced exfoliator

on 8/12/2012 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product. It helps improve the overall appearance of my skin. I bought the product to help with dullness and uneven complexion. It has done all that and more.

I only use this product every other week or as needed. I would caution those with sensitive skin that this may be too harsh. My skin does sting slightly while using but nothing terrible. Afterwards, I typically follow up with a hydrating night cream.

on 6/27/2012 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have never tried microdermabrasion before kit or professional so I have nothing to compare this too,this is just my experience . Every time I use the product I get super oily (I have oily skin) this last for a day or two it kinda open up the pores on the cheek area closet to the nose but the overall texture of my skin did improve I continue to use it over the pore minimizing cleanser and scrub which my face did not like at all.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have had excellent results using this gentle two-step scrub once a week. My skin is sensitive and often reacts to harsh products. I wanted a facial scrub that I could use once a week to remove dead skin cells. This seems to do the trick without irritation. Since I always go to bed with a clean face, I choose to use this during my morning shower to exfoliate. I apply and exfoliate BEFORE cleansing with a Foaming Cleanser. It takes a little more time in the morning, but the combination of the products seem to compliment each other. The first Olay step seems to lifts the dead cells and opens the pores. It is gentle but grainy, and is effective in clearing out the whiteheads that develop in the lower corners of my nose and chin indent. The second Olay step is a clear liquid that gently foams. This step neutralizes and dissolves the granules, it also seems to penetrate the skin for a deeper exfoliation. Both rinse off easily. I then finish with my foaming cleanser - I like adding the third step!

What I don't like about Olay, is that the first step product is in a jar. I have to put my fingers in it - so I always feel that contaminates the rest of the unused product. Yes, I do have clean hands to start - but I still would prefer it be dispensed via a tube. It is thicker, so that is most likely the reason it is in the jar.