L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

on 10/17/2013 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I love a nude lip, but this was too light for me. I am tan with yellow undertones and this was too cool toned for me. It was a light pink/grey on my lips. The lipstick was not very moisturizing, very waxy. But can be fixed with balm/gloss.

I now mix it with a warmer color. If you have light and or cool skin then this lipstick is better for you than I.

One thing I really like about this lipstick, is that "lipstick smell"! Its very strong! A person may not like it, but I absolutely love it.

on 10/16/2013 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Wow a drugstore lipstick that I like!

The color is surprisingly sophisticated and it's a nude that does not wash me out because it's slightly pinkish. Don't care for the smell reminds me of Chanel nor the taste which is gross. It's not too dry or moisturizing IMO but then again I'm used to Nars' very dry lipsticks. The tube packaging including the etch in the lipstick is nice considering the price.

on 9/18/2013 1:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I wish more lipsticks came in square tubes like these L'Oreals. It doesn't roll away when I drop it and lines up nicely in my makeup box. Love the color. Wayne Goss from those youtube makeup tutorials said to wear a nude lipstick one shade lighter than your lips so you won't look washed out. This pretty much is that color for me. Pretty, pale nude pink without being bright or muddy. I actually like the fragrance in this lipstick line.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a wonderful pink/brown/nude color for the lips...if that makes any sense. It does have a slight pinkish color to it but it's more beige/brown than anything else. I have very pale lips so this just gives it some color. I love this lipstick. Definitely worth getting and adding to your lipstick collection.

on 8/29/2013 9:59:00 AM

love it (:

At first I didn't like the color on my lips, I thought it was too light. I eventually tried it again and it is my favorite nude lipstick. I keep trying other lipsticks for fun but they don't compare to this color. The formula is just average, not drying but not super moisturizing.

on 8/3/2013 6:53:00 PM

okay so I was watching a youtube video by missglamorrazzi and she was raving about this and the name sounded really familliar so I checked my makeup collection and realized I had it. I dont know when I got it but I completely forgot about it. And I am so happy she brought it up because I LOVE it. Its the perfect nude and it has the right amount of gloss. The only thing though I dont like is it smells kindnif off which is fine but occasionally it leaves this ratchet taste in the back of my mouth. So i just have to be careful not to taste it lol. But its worth it cause i love the colour soo much :-)

on 7/22/2013 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It's really hard for me to find a nude lipstick that doesn't make me looked washed out. This one is one of the best I've found in terms of color. It's a darker, more brown nude. Looks incredibly natural, but gives the lips a more refined, and polished look. The packaging is fairly nice, as L'Oreal is notorious for. The only negative about this lipstick, and all the other Color Riche lipsticks as far as I can tell, is the smell. I'm not one to usually care about he scent of a product. If it works, any scent is worth it. However this isn't a smell that goes away. It's a really heavy, almost sickening plastic/rubbery smell. Sometimes I can tolerate it no problem, but other times it makes me feel queasy. So if you're sensitive to scents, I would suggest giving a tester a whiff before you purchase. Because otherwise, the lipstick is gorgeous.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This lipstick is what started my obsession with nudes. My only problem is that it seems to smell weird to me. But for the price (like 7.00) I'd say its defiantly worth it. Almost an exact dupe of MAC blankety.

on 6/5/2013 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

Not for me. Made my lips pale and pasty, and I didn't care for the fragrance. I thought it might be a cheaper alternative to my MAC Viva Glam V, but it's nowhere close.

Popular Lipsticks