L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

on 11/3/2013 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm trying really hard to like this lipstick. I typically opt for a beige colored nude, so I knew the pink tones in this lipstick would be a (very small) step out of my neutral colored comfort zone. Like many of the other reviewers with warm skin, the color looks a bit too light and somehow grayish on my lips. I don't think it's very flattering on me at all.

I do like the formula of the lipstick, though. It's smooth and moisturizing, neither too matte nor too glossy. The scent doesn't bother me. Overall not a bad product. I'll probably try mixing it with a warmer color.

on 11/2/2013 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I've actually a browny beige complexion and I love this color! I have no idea why as for sure it is a little light for me...but the lovely feeling of moisture on my lips and the way it actually makes them look bigger I adore! It is not as wonderful as my Revlon's Super Lustorous Line sticks, yet not as chalky as Essence, so somewhere in between. Who knew I could even pull it off??...but I do get compliments when I wear it. I also love the packaging as it is sleek and if desperate for a mirror, there is a tiny reflection on the top of the tube. I think it would look nice on most women regardless of their complexion, depending on if you layer it a lot, or even just as a mixture with something else. For example, in the summer I ll coat my lips with Fairest Nude first, then top it off with Maybelline (purple) Baby Lips. I will re-purchase and just know to never buy anything lighter as this is afterall, my "fairest" lip product color indeed!! Lovely packaging, decent price, lots of product and nice hydration.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

On my NC20 skin this is definate dusty rose color. The smell is also WAY too much. Strong baby powder scent

on 10/17/2013 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I love a nude lip, but this was too light for me. I am tan with yellow undertones and this was too cool toned for me. It was a light pink/grey on my lips. The lipstick was not very moisturizing, very waxy. But can be fixed with balm/gloss.

I now mix it with a warmer color. If you have light and or cool skin then this lipstick is better for you than I.

One thing I really like about this lipstick, is that "lipstick smell"! Its very strong! A person may not like it, but I absolutely love it.

on 10/16/2013 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Wow a drugstore lipstick that I like!

The color is surprisingly sophisticated and it's a nude that does not wash me out because it's slightly pinkish. Don't care for the smell reminds me of Chanel nor the taste which is gross. It's not too dry or moisturizing IMO but then again I'm used to Nars' very dry lipsticks. The tube packaging including the etch in the lipstick is nice considering the price.

on 9/18/2013 1:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I wish more lipsticks came in square tubes like these L'Oreals. It doesn't roll away when I drop it and lines up nicely in my makeup box. Love the color. Wayne Goss from those youtube makeup tutorials said to wear a nude lipstick one shade lighter than your lips so you won't look washed out. This pretty much is that color for me. Pretty, pale nude pink without being bright or muddy. I actually like the fragrance in this lipstick line.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a wonderful pink/brown/nude color for the lips...if that makes any sense. It does have a slight pinkish color to it but it's more beige/brown than anything else. I have very pale lips so this just gives it some color. I love this lipstick. Definitely worth getting and adding to your lipstick collection.

on 8/29/2013 9:59:00 AM

love it (:

At first I didn't like the color on my lips, I thought it was too light. I eventually tried it again and it is my favorite nude lipstick. I keep trying other lipsticks for fun but they don't compare to this color. The formula is just average, not drying but not super moisturizing.

on 8/3/2013 6:53:00 PM

okay so I was watching a youtube video by missglamorrazzi and she was raving about this and the name sounded really familliar so I checked my makeup collection and realized I had it. I dont know when I got it but I completely forgot about it. And I am so happy she brought it up because I LOVE it. Its the perfect nude and it has the right amount of gloss. The only thing though I dont like is it smells kindnif off which is fine but occasionally it leaves this ratchet taste in the back of my mouth. So i just have to be careful not to taste it lol. But its worth it cause i love the colour soo much :-)

Popular Lipsticks