April 16, 2014 | 944 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

I really like this lipstick, and I usually never like a drug store lipstick. I used to have MAC's "Blankety" lipstick and this is pretty similar in color and tone for only around $7.00. Its a pretty nudish-pink, really tones down my deep red lips and looks natural. It is a very mellow, natural color and looks really pretty with some gloss on top as well. I actually love the L'oreal scent of this lipstick, reminds me of being in junior high :) I would definitely recommend. I won't be buying the Mac one anymore since this is so similar!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by slove14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

When I say that I have 50+ nude lipsticks laying around in my makeup drawer, I'm not kidding. Every time I go wondering and I stumble across makeup, nude lipstick calls my name. It's an obsession, a never ending quest to find the perfect shade of nude lipstick that flatters ms.

With that being said, I think my never ending pursuit has come to an end. This is it. I am in love with this nude lipstick. I cannot say enough good about it! I've used all shorts of lipsticks- high end to drugstore- and this color is the perfect blend of brown and pinks. It should compliment just about any skin tone. Also, the price is amazing! It's under ten dollars and completes every outfit I wear :)!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by spicedchaiprincess

This is such a lovely lipstick. I love it more than all other nudes I've tried and equally as much as Ysl rouge volupte in Nude Beige. Fairest Nude is the best drugstore lipstick. It is a pink/mauve toned nude that looks very flattering on my NC 25/30 olive complexion. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

My mom gave this lipstick to me because she knows I only wear nude lipsticks. I like the color but I don't like the smell,for me it's too strong. I noticed that the formula is a bit drying but I always wear lip balm underneath any lipstick so I never experience chapped lips because of this lipstick. All in all I will continue on using the one I have but I will not repurchase, I like the rimmel long lasting Kate Moss collection lipstick better and it's cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

DUPE ALERT: Once applied on my lips this looks exactly the same as MAC's Honey Love does! MAC is just a matte finish while this lippie is more of a creme sheen. I prefer the glossy finish for my overtly dry lips. The color is a bit too beigey for my everyday preference but I love it paired with a cool toned eye look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

OMG!!! This IS the perfect nude!! I bought this cuz I ran out of my MAC Half 'n Half and I didn't want to spend so much on getting another one. I heard so many ppl rave about FN so i decided to give it a shot. I got mine at walmart for about $6US. I just tried it on today with no liner or anything... just on bare lips and it's gorgeous!!! I have really pigmented lips and FN nudes them out perfectly! It's not the kind of nude that makes you look like you're a corpse as well. It has the perfect amount of pinkiness to it. The texture is a bit drying tho for some reason so I will be using a good lip balm underneathe this lipstick. Also, I agree with the smell, it's very strong and artificial. I don't find it pleasant at all!! However, despite the flaws... i definitely would repurchase tho!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by suhlest

Amazing pinky nude color even against my very fair skin. Hydrating, opaque and glossy. Beautiful<3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this lipstick! Goes on smooth and looks very natural....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by andreatexi

This is a gorgeous lipstick! It's great for those who love a nude lip! It has a bit of a mauve.. Pinkish tone to it which makes it that much more gorgeous! It is super smooth and moisturizing... Almost too smooth that the lipstick kinda bends back a bit (be careful). A con in the smell... It doesn't bother me to be quite honest with you but as you can see on here it bothers quite a few people! But I would reccomend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by makeupmavenn

I love it. I see a lot of complaints about the smell of this lipstick, but I love it. I had forgotten L'Oreal lipsticks had this smell/taste and I really like it. That said, the color on me is the perfect nude. I bought it lastnight at CVS and it was $10.69, quite expensive for a ds lipstick, but still cheaper than a high end. I do find it somewhat moisturizing, but as the day wears on and it wears off, my lips are a little dry. I should just reapply! Will definitely repurchase when I run out.