January 27, 2015 | 1644 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by questionable

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I wish more lipsticks came in square tubes like these L'Oreals. It doesn't roll away when I drop it and lines up nicely in my makeup box. Love the color. Wayne Goss from those youtube makeup tutorials said to wear a nude lipstick one shade lighter than your lips so you won't look washed out. This pretty much is that color for me. Pretty, pale nude pink without being bright or muddy. I actually like the fragrance in this lipstick line.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by PreciousCharmer17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful pink/brown/nude color for the lips...if that makes any sense. It does have a slight pinkish color to it but it's more beige/brown than anything else. I have very pale lips so this just gives it some color. I love this lipstick. Definitely worth getting and adding to your lipstick collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by deniixo

love it (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by cherryblossoms12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I didn't like the color on my lips, I thought it was too light. I eventually tried it again and it is my favorite nude lipstick. I keep trying other lipsticks for fun but they don't compare to this color. The formula is just average, not drying but not super moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

okay so I was watching a youtube video by missglamorrazzi and she was raving about this and the name sounded really familliar so I checked my makeup collection and realized I had it. I dont know when I got it but I completely forgot about it. And I am so happy she brought it up because I LOVE it. Its the perfect nude and it has the right amount of gloss. The only thing though I dont like is it smells kindnif off which is fine but occasionally it leaves this ratchet taste in the back of my mouth. So i just have to be careful not to taste it lol. But its worth it cause i love the colour soo much :-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

It's really hard for me to find a nude lipstick that doesn't make me looked washed out. This one is one of the best I've found in terms of color. It's a darker, more brown nude. Looks incredibly natural, but gives the lips a more refined, and polished look. The packaging is fairly nice, as L'Oreal is notorious for. The only negative about this lipstick, and all the other Color Riche lipsticks as far as I can tell, is the smell. I'm not one to usually care about he scent of a product. If it works, any scent is worth it. However this isn't a smell that goes away. It's a really heavy, almost sickening plastic/rubbery smell. Sometimes I can tolerate it no problem, but other times it makes me feel queasy. So if you're sensitive to scents, I would suggest giving a tester a whiff before you purchase. Because otherwise, the lipstick is gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by ImperfectionIsBeauty911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is what started my obsession with nudes. My only problem is that it seems to smell weird to me. But for the price (like 7.00) I'd say its defiantly worth it. Almost an exact dupe of MAC blankety.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148A

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not for me. Made my lips pale and pasty, and I didn't care for the fragrance. I thought it might be a cheaper alternative to my MAC Viva Glam V, but it's nowhere close.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick, and I usually never like a drug store lipstick. I used to have MAC's "Blankety" lipstick and this is pretty similar in color and tone for only around $7.00. Its a pretty nudish-pink, really tones down my deep red lips and looks natural. It is a very mellow, natural color and looks really pretty with some gloss on top as well. I actually love the L'oreal scent of this lipstick, reminds me of being in junior high :) I would definitely recommend. I won't be buying the Mac one anymore since this is so similar!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by slove14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

When I say that I have 50+ nude lipsticks laying around in my makeup drawer, I'm not kidding. Every time I go wondering and I stumble across makeup, nude lipstick calls my name. It's an obsession, a never ending quest to find the perfect shade of nude lipstick that flatters ms.

With that being said, I think my never ending pursuit has come to an end. This is it. I am in love with this nude lipstick. I cannot say enough good about it! I've used all shorts of lipsticks- high end to drugstore- and this color is the perfect blend of brown and pinks. It should compliment just about any skin tone. Also, the price is amazing! It's under ten dollars and completes every outfit I wear :)!