September 22, 2014 | 1208 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bare Escentuals - Heavenly Face Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by belladonnawildheart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

While I'm not a big fan of BE products, this brush lives up to its name. It feels absolutely "Heavenly" on my face. Much different than other BE brushes I've tried which tend to be rough and scratchy.
The Heavenly Face brush is dense and VERY soft. As of right now, I own two and will probably buy a third. I use one for applying bronzer and the other for applying my La Mer setting powder. I cant rave enough about this brush and highly recommend it to anyone who needs a nice soft brush for blending or dusting on finishing powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 11:09:00 AM More reviews by turnloose582

This brush is my holy grail. The application on this brush is full coverage. Even though it sheds a few hair every application I dont mind. It is sooo soft and comfortable to handle. This is no comparison to any kabuki brush that i have ever used. Love Love Love!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 8:33:00 AM More reviews by katana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this brush. As another reviewer wrote: it's soft and dense. It gives a medium to full coverage in my opinion, and it's easy to work with. I honestly don't understand why this isn't their most sold brush - many places don't even sell this one!

I agree with some reviewers that BE brushes aren't THE softest ones around, but in my experience supersoft isn't necessarily the best way to go with minerals. However, I've also used this for quite a while to apply baked powder, so for me it's an all-time favourite!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2009 6:52:00 AM More reviews by cmaniezzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush not as soft as I thought it will be.It is a quite soft and nice, but not the softest brush I've ever use. So I'm kind of disappointed. My E.L.F powder brush is much much softer than this and it's only cost me $3.
I wouldn't buy this again cause it's not worth it.
I gave this 3 lippies (instead of 1, coz I really disappointed) just because it is softer than BE face brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by FastKitty99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If BE put this brush in their Get Started kits, they'd have a lot more fans. This brush is very dense yet soft. I use an old EM kabuki to apply my EM foundation, but once applied, I then use the Heavenly Brush to buff the minerals in. It does a fabulous job. I purchased another Moxie Kit on clearance at Target just to get this brush, plus it's "little sister," the eye buki, another excellent brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by leo36

This brush is great, I don't use use the BE products anymore, but I had a gift card from Target, I was able to get the Pure Moxie kit for only 12 bucks. I mainly purchased the kit because it came with three heavenly brushes, face, cheeck, and eye. A great buy. I think the kit at Target was originally 25 dollars but I would have paid more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by sweetie_cake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is really soft, I haven't had to much shedding just a stray hair here and there. I don't use it a lot, still trying to figure out which products it works best with.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 5:59:00 PM More reviews by buddha_amore

Ok most of the Bare Escentuals brushes are horrible, but this one is a must buy if you use mineral makeup. Its just like the flat top from Everday Minerals. I use this brush everyday its soft and it doesn't shed at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 3:41:00 PM More reviews by freyjia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this brush, I mostly use it as a contour brush, together with MAC's duo countour powder. Flat top brushes works really well when contouring and applying bronzing colour. After reading other reviews, I think I might be another lucky one, my brush doesn't shed at all. The brush is smaller than MAC 180, similar softness. The brush is in brown, again,perfect for darker shades!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2008 1:08:00 AM More reviews by chococakehk

I don't know what is so heavenly about this brush, I got this from the Goddess set at sephora!

This is the WORST brush for MMU anyone can get their hands on. It sheds like an animal, each morning I had to pick about 4-5 strands of hair, short, long bits all over my face. I hate it!

IMO, all BE brushes are the lowest quality of low not sure is it because they came with the kit.

Kabuki/face blender horrid to touch,feel, sheds, discolored

even worst than those d/s brand stay away from it.