October 30, 2014 | 1527 users online

Mascara - Lancome - L -extreme Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by fallguin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I quite like this mascara. It lengthens my lashes and make me look as though I have on false ones. The only thing that bugs me is that it has tremendous staying power; I can't seem to remove the mascara without sacrificing a few eye lashes (which I already have too little of!) Sadly, that's why I've rated it a 3 instead of a full 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Adriana05

I love this mascara. I've been using the same brand for 5 years or more.. It gives great lenght, definition, doesn't clump or flake. It does what it says...lenghten... I curl my lashes and I also put either another lancome mascara or smashbox to give volume. I get great compliments on my lashes and many asked me if I wear fake lashes, which I think is a great compliment. A bit expensive but it lasts and it's great.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by speedyjp

It's ok. Lengthens and defines fairly well, but it was a bit clumpy and it flakes towards the end of the day. I used to love Lancome's mascaras, and I still think they make the best waterproof mascaras, but I'm becoming disenchanted with their regular formulas... it doesn't seem to be anything spectacular compared to other brands. I'll still probably keep using Hypnose or Definicils until I can find something I happy with.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2011 6:55:00 AM More reviews by leyla625

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this after the Lancome woman applied it to my eyelashes and told me how great I looked and how long my lashes were. I originally went in for Definicils but I *think* she said they don't make it anymore? She encouraged me to use a curling tool which I have been doing and like that result. However... L'extreme gives me MAJOR panda eyes and that look is flattering on no one! I felt like I really had to coat my lashes heavily to get the look I wanted and can't be bothered with that especially when it runs down my cheeks. It's a no from me!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by kateleblanc

Dont even try to look in the mirror at the end of your working day!!!Definately not smudge proof and sticky for beginning to end..No, no and no

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by rebeccameredith

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe Lancome and this mascara - it's expensive, so you think that it would have overcome the age old nemesis of wearing mascara, that is, smudging and flaking. this does both. If i could find the box and/or receipt, I would return this huge mistake.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by CopperGoddess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This mascara does give beautiful length it's true.
But that's about where it ends.
It won't hold a curl, it's smudgy and it's about $27 a tube.
Too expensive to not be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 5:34:00 AM More reviews by rutele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by xoxoTori420

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPSIDE:
Really lengthens my lashes. I love this product. The formula is great. The wand is great. I also like how the case of the mascara is!

DOWNSIDE:
It's pricey... about $25-30 (depends on the tax and location)

OVERALL:
Even though it is expensive, it really works great on my lashes. It lengthens and separates and does the job. It's sometimes good to have expensive mascara because good formulas and wands, and plus it takes a while for it 2 run out. Ive had mine 4 about a month or 2. I would buy this mascara again. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by fosterlo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for three years now. I originally was using lancome hypnose but found that it was not doing much for my lashes seeing as they are naturally think/coarse, and it just added unecessary weight. L'extreme separates my lashes and adds length, which is exactly what I wanted.