Lancome L -extreme Mascara

3.7

AQUA / WATER / EAU, PARAFFIN, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, PALMITIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TALC, PTFE, PEG-40 STEARATE, SIMETHICONE, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, MYRISTIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, RAYON, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, HYDROXYPROPYL CHITOSAN, PANTHENOL, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, ACRYLATES/VP COPOLYMER, BHT, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA]

I had received this mascara as a free sample and it has become one of my favorites! I does create length and more of a natural look, not a lot of volume. I have very long, thick lashes already so anything a mascara does for me beyond adding color is just a bonus. This mascara lasted all day for me and I never had an issue with clumping or flaking and it removed very easily for me with my makeup remover. Overall for me it is a great daily mascara, great for work or running a day of errands. If you are looking for more volume and drama this probably wouldn't be your best choice, but for me I really love it and will probably be purchasing.

on 3/1/2011 11:04:00 PM

I quite like this mascara. It lengthens my lashes and make me look as though I have on false ones. The only thing that bugs me is that it has tremendous staying power; I can't seem to remove the mascara without sacrificing a few eye lashes (which I already have too little of!) Sadly, that's why I've rated it a 3 instead of a full 5.

on 2/22/2011 1:44:00 PM

I love this mascara. I've been using the same brand for 5 years or more.. It gives great lenght, definition, doesn't clump or flake. It does what it says...lenghten... I curl my lashes and I also put either another lancome mascara or smashbox to give volume. I get great compliments on my lashes and many asked me if I wear fake lashes, which I think is a great compliment. A bit expensive but it lasts and it's great.

on 2/21/2011 4:34:00 PM

It's ok. Lengthens and defines fairly well, but it was a bit clumpy and it flakes towards the end of the day. I used to love Lancome's mascaras, and I still think they make the best waterproof mascaras, but I'm becoming disenchanted with their regular formulas... it doesn't seem to be anything spectacular compared to other brands. I'll still probably keep using Hypnose or Definicils until I can find something I happy with.

on 2/21/2011 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after the Lancome woman applied it to my eyelashes and told me how great I looked and how long my lashes were. I originally went in for Definicils but I *think* she said they don't make it anymore? She encouraged me to use a curling tool which I have been doing and like that result. However... L'extreme gives me MAJOR panda eyes and that look is flattering on no one! I felt like I really had to coat my lashes heavily to get the look I wanted and can't be bothered with that especially when it runs down my cheeks. It's a no from me!

on 2/6/2011 12:29:00 PM

Dont even try to look in the mirror at the end of your working day!!!Definately not smudge proof and sticky for beginning to end..No, no and no

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I can't believe Lancome and this mascara - it's expensive, so you think that it would have overcome the age old nemesis of wearing mascara, that is, smudging and flaking. this does both. If i could find the box and/or receipt, I would return this huge mistake.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This mascara does give beautiful length it's true.
But that's about where it ends.
It won't hold a curl, it's smudgy and it's about $27 a tube.
Too expensive to not be perfect.

on 11/8/2010 5:34:00 AM

The best mascara

on 11/5/2010 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

UPSIDE:
Really lengthens my lashes. I love this product. The formula is great. The wand is great. I also like how the case of the mascara is!

DOWNSIDE:
It's pricey... about $25-30 (depends on the tax and location)

OVERALL:
Even though it is expensive, it really works great on my lashes. It lengthens and separates and does the job. It's sometimes good to have expensive mascara because good formulas and wands, and plus it takes a while for it 2 run out. Ive had mine 4 about a month or 2. I would buy this mascara again. (:

Popular Mascaras