October 25, 2014 | 1534 users online

Cleansers - Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford - Skin Softening Cleanser ( aka Nettoyant Adoucissant)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2007 9:28:00 AM More reviews by jiji

I have normal, but very sensitive skin. Like so many others, I really wanted to like this line. When I tried the trial size, I really liked the whole skin care, so I became a member. However, when I got the full size, somehow it didn't feel like I was using the same product. It burns my skin so bad, I have to wash my face as soon as I apply it! (No time to remove the make-up properly) I still use it ..once a week since I can't return it. (of course, I have to wash with other cleansers afterwards).. Overall, I don't leave it on my skin long enough to get any damage from it, yet if you can't use the cleanser to remove the make-up properly, why bother? The packaging is the best part of this line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2007 4:57:00 PM More reviews by dtupaz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This cleanser is a great multi-tasker. It leaves skin remarkably clean and is a cleanser and toner in one. Meaningful Beauty cleanser also removes makeup and is gentle enough to remove eye makeup. It is fragrance free and oil free. Although it removes oil well, it does not leave my skin feeling stripped but soft and smooth. Worth a try if you can afford the kit. The eye cream and night cream are also awesome.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2007 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This cleanser was nice, but not exceptional. It reminded me of Cetaphil, only in a more elegant bottle and with a much higher price tag. I have oily/combination skin and this did not cause any breakouts or other issues, but based the cost alone, I would not repurchase. (Plus, you have to buy the WHOLE kit, otherwise the cost is really exorbitant!)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2007 1:02:00 PM More reviews by candymayo

I was skeptical when trying this product at first b/c it's coming form an infomercial BUT it's good! In fact I placed a 2nd order after trying the first 1. I think it's a bit pricey but you get 4 products for around $80 and it should last you about 60days. It leaves you feeling clean and smooth and it only takes a little bit to lather you up. I feel like my face is more clear of acne and it doesn't dry my skin at all. I have normal skin and sometimes have dry areas during the colder months. It doesn't solve my infrequent acne problems but I do believe I get it less often. The product comes in a white bottle and I do wish it was clear so I knew when I was running out of it...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2007 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Jenna22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This cleanser is so gentel on my sensitive skin. Although the product does not last me two months-I go through a bottle a month. It works best on dry skin, do not apply water to your face before applying the cleanser, then rinse off with water. It removes all my face makeup (I wear foundation) and eye makeup.
I have to say, I used this product for 5 months and then stopped because I thought I wanted to try something new. I changed my skin care routine and it was my worst mistake. I never breakout using meaningful beauty and now my skin is breaking out and is dry. Three days ago I ordered my Meaningful beauty kit! I still have some left over and since I have been using it my skin has cleared up. I will never sray from Meaningful beauty again.
Highly recommended

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2007 12:52:00 AM More reviews by limoncada

This product made my skin break out in tiny bumps. The smell was obnoxiously strong. Would not buy again- I'll stick to cetaphil.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2006 6:38:00 PM More reviews by GIGISPALS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hello Ladies! Just got my 1st kit today. Saw the infomercial months ago but resisted, then saw it again recently & couldn't rest till I got it. I was finally convinced when I saw Lisa Rinna of "Soap Talk" say that it really works (she's 42). I was debating between this and Aminogenesis which is endorsed by Kristian Alfonzo and Renee Jones of "Days of Our Lives". They supposedly swear by those products. I just wanted good skincare that would help prevent wrinkles. So, like I said, I just got my 1st kit today. It's weird to apply cleanser to dry skin & it doesn't foam or anything but so far, my skin feels clean & soft. Really looking forward to seeing the results. I will definitely update=)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2006 3:58:00 PM More reviews by ruthaida

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I, like the previous comment really wanted to like this product line after I saw the infomercial. The eye cream is nothing spectacular and I have had good results with other less expensive eye creams. Although the sizes are very generous, I did not see a vast improvement in my skin tone like the claims that are made. Due to the high cost, I stopped the orders and will use what I have but it is a shame that even someone as likeable as Cindy Crawford could not live up to the product line she is endorsing.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2006 3:17:00 AM More reviews by sloppycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product line after I saw the infomercial. I've always thought Cindy Crawford had such pretty skin and I figured it really must work. I also remember her on an interview with Oprah Winfrey telling some of her beauty secrets a few years back. She said she used Cetaphil cleanser and I don't recall the cream she said she used-but it definitely wasn't from some doctor in France. Maybe she has different skincare needs now-well, anyway this whole line didn't do a thing for me. It felt so cheap and useless. Too bad-I was hoping this would work out for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2006 6:18:00 PM More reviews by jirish

I am very pleased with this basic cleanser. A couple of pumps does the trick - removes all my makeup. The best thing about the cleanser is how soft and clean it leaves my skin. No drying or redness. This is the best product in the line.