September 1, 2014 | 1886 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine - Caribbean Frost 446B

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by mistyrioux

I bought this to be the rind on a 'watermelon' mani. The colour was perfect, though I wouldn't wear it on my whole nail I don't think. It has a pretty shimmer, but it chips like crazy, and I had to reapply it within the first 24 hours (no top coat). For the price, I can't really complain, I only wanted to use a little.

I can say that I like the shape of the bottle, a bit different from the usual Wet 'n' Wild polishes. Too bad the formula isn't a touch better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by ANSTAH

When i need a greenish bluish metallic polish I will definitely grab more of this. However, am i crazy about this color? absolutely not. the streaky nature of the polish makes me dislike it. The price can't be beat that's for sure, but the applicator brush is horrendous. I had to use scissors to cut it down to shape before i could even use it. I had to apply two coats and a clear top coat and it hasn't budged yet. But for the color and price. it's pretty decent. Just not one of my top picks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 4:20:00 AM More reviews by seahorselove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this color! It is shimmery and reminds me of the ocean and mermaids' tails lol. The only complaint i have is that it didn't come off easily with regular nail polish remover. I needed pure acetone. Which has never happened to me with any other wet n wild nail polish or any other polish actually... All in all its wonderful and so pretty and you really only need one coat to get the whole color. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by paperskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

STUNNING color! And the price can't be beat. This definitely caught my eye when I was browsing for a new polish. It's hard to describe this color because it changes depending on the light. If I had to choose one word to describe it: Mermaid. This is a color that definitely reminds me of Mermaids, haha. Sometimes it's turquoise, sometimes it's more teal. I've also seen a bit of green and gold sheen too. I can't stop looking at it when I use it on my nails. I've also received several compliments. Most people are surprised when I tell them that it's WnW.

Pictures don't do it any justice, you need to see this color in person to truly see how gorgeous it is. Unique color, will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by cutestuff

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color is FABULOUS!! I wear this color mainly on my toes....and MY HUSBAND even complimented on how nice they looked and what a nice shade of blue this polish is!!

I normally don't wear polish in blue or shades other than the typical pink, red, light frosted types..but this is a treasure for sure!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by kittygawah

personally, i love this color. its a dark shimmery greenish teal that i think is pretty :)
however, a lot of my friends have told me that when i wear it on my nails, i look like a mermaid..not necessarily in a good way?
but they have also said on my toenails, it looks hot :) maybe cuz its darker there
still def recommend

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2009 6:48:00 AM More reviews by startline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looove it. It's a bright, slightly sparkly green with teal tones. Chips quickly, but that's to be expected considering it costs about a dollar. A bit thin, but easy to apply and dries quickly (which is important for me, because I always mess up my nails because I start doing stuff before they polish dries, haha).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 12:05:00 AM More reviews by leenaisd0pe

I absolutely love this color! And it's awesome for painting your toes in the summertime. I actually need to get another bottle because I'm almost out!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by krystal_a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

what more can i say about the color that hasn't already been said? when i passed by the wet and wild display at a local rite aid, this color immediately caught my eye. for 99 cents, i figured it was no major loss, for if it didn't look right on my fingernails, i can put it on my toenails or give it to one of my sisters. 2 coats of this thing gave perfect opaque nails. the only thing i will caution against is the brush. i think the sizing is perfect, however the bristles are somewhat askew, which can mess up the polish application.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate034

This polish is a very beautiful blue green. It looks more blue indoors and more green outdoors. The shine does fade a bit but a topcoat takes care of that pretty easily. If you just want to try a new color I would definately suggest this. If you dont like it you only have 99 cent invested so no major loss there. It is sorta runny and sorta thin so I suggest wiping your brush around the lid and applying more that one coat if you want the full color as it looks in the bottle. Overall a very nice product.