Tarte Park Avenue Princess

4.2

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Corn Starch, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Phenoxyethanol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).

on 12/26/2012 9:57:00 AM

This barely shows up on my NC25 skin. The texture is a bit hard too, I feel like I have to realy dig my brush into the pan to get any product to stick. It's ok if you're looking for a very fair bronzed look, but not if you're looking to define/contour.

on 12/18/2012 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

The only reason I wouldn't repurchase this is because I feel that there are identical products on the market that are much cheaper. (Rimmel, NYC Sunny, etc) I do like the product I just don't think it's unique enough to justify the price. It also looks better on warmer complexions in my opinion and I am completely cool toned.

on 11/25/2012 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Love the packaging of this! I got this as a mini with dollface blush. It's a nice subtle bronzer (with shimmer) for those with pale skin, and looks great as a blush too.

on 11/20/2012 7:24:00 PM

My go-to bronzer for my porcelain complexion. One of the only bronzers that doesn't look orange on me. Fantastic as a contour in the winter as well. If you're very fair, give this a shot!

on 10/27/2012 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It gets a bit orange on my NW15 skin. I like it, but I don't love it like I do NYC's or even Benefit Hoola.

on 10/3/2012 10:51:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Perfect bronzer for pale people! It's so lovely, the best bronzer I've found so far. It isn't orange at all and it contours beautifully! But if you prefer a matte bronzer, this isn't for you. it's somewhat shimmery with slightly gold undertones. I love it. I got this in miniature form in a box with a mini blush in dollface and they are a great combination.

on 9/28/2012 12:06:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My favorite bronzer. And this coming from a girl who is always frustrated with bronzers.

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle in the summer). I love this bronzer both as an NW15 and NW20. It's great for cool tones, and when stippled on, starts off very gradual and can be built up to create dimension in the face and shadows. Looks very natural but plays up your skin tone. Does not make your face "look flat" as it has a tiny bit of shimmer.

I also love the matte version, which gives a golden sheen to my fair skin - the matte version is slightly better for when I have lighter skin. I have hit pan and repurchased, that's how good this is.

on 8/30/2012 10:38:00 AM

This bronzer looks gorgeous on the skin and is especially flattering on my light-med, yellow-toned Asian complexion. I frequently get asked what I'm wearing on my cheeks, and it's nothing but this! (I don't wear blush in the summer months because I prefer a more glowy warmth to my skin; as opposed to the colder months when I like a 'just pinched' cheek look.) The fine, pearlescent gold shimmer in this bronzer imparts a subtle luminosity that makes all the difference. It's like my skin just come alive. The powder feels luxurious and silky smooth. And I love that I don't need a highlighter; one less step for me = bonus! If you have a similar skin tone to mine, and you have had a love/hate relationship w/bronzers in the past the dreaded muddy orange bronzer, we've all been there then I highly suggest you give 'Park Ave Princess' a try. It warms up the skin beautifully, sans the oompa loompa effect ;-) I almost forgot to add that I also use this as an eyeshadow, which looks totally amazing.

on 7/20/2012 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I just dont like this because it is a cold gold.. Made no difference in my skin tone, just gave it a brassy metallic sheen of an olive tone maybe?

Awesome bronzer. I am super impressed with the color payoff- it looks like a dark brown, but when you use it, it becomes a more of a brown-gold hue which looks absolutely GORGEOUS. It is very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. It is not quite matte, more of a metallic bronzer I would say. I use it all over my face to add some color, and it's great for contouring. It has no sparkles, hallelujah! It also smells nice. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous- it looks like an expensive crocodile-skin design. The price is okay, but you can buy this in a travel set with a Tarte Amazonian Clay blush, so you can save a lot of money. It will last you a while either way. I love everything about this bronzer- it is amazing! =)

Popular Bronzers