Tarte Park Avenue Princess

4.2

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Corn Starch, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Phenoxyethanol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).

on 1/22/2013 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect bronzer. Beautiful colour. Super cute packaging. My definite 'go to' bronzer. A little goes a long way, so it has lasted me quite awhile. This one is definitely in my make up bag at all times.

on 1/18/2013 4:38:00 PM

This a really, really beautiful bronzer on my pale, cool-toned skin. I have the fabled Laguna Bronzer from Nars. And don't get me wrong, that one is lovely too. But, I like this one just a teensy bit better. I think it's a bit more...sheer and brown-toned perhaps? It has a bit of sparkle in it, but not enough to do much more than give one some zip and depth. I think it might be the only product in my massive collection that I love enough to hit pan. When this runs out, I'll finish up my Laguna and then buy this one again.

on 1/12/2013 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Bought the mini size along with Dollface and I really like Park Ave Princess. Initial swatches on my hand showed that it wasn't very pigmented and that I really had to rub back and forth to get the warm bronze shimmer to show up. But when applied on my medium-tan skin, it gives a subtle bronze that looks very glowy and not overly shimmery. Definitely can't use it to contour, but it looks nice as a highlight on my cheekbones and temples.

on 12/28/2012 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

What I like most about this bronzer is that the pigmentation is *medium* so it's not too easy to accidentally over-bronze yourself. Though it has shimmer, it comes off as glowy. This is my favorite non-matte blush to date - though I can't say I've tried too many. I got this one as part of the small blush-bronzer duet and the small size has lasted me a long time, even though I use it frequently either under or over a blush for dimension. I'm not sure how well it would show up on medium skin - it might be more of a complexion-enhancer than a bronzer for anyone who isn't super fair. The packaging is cute. I recommend trying it.

on 12/26/2012 9:57:00 AM

This barely shows up on my NC25 skin. The texture is a bit hard too, I feel like I have to realy dig my brush into the pan to get any product to stick. It's ok if you're looking for a very fair bronzed look, but not if you're looking to define/contour.

on 12/18/2012 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

The only reason I wouldn't repurchase this is because I feel that there are identical products on the market that are much cheaper. (Rimmel, NYC Sunny, etc) I do like the product I just don't think it's unique enough to justify the price. It also looks better on warmer complexions in my opinion and I am completely cool toned.

on 11/25/2012 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the packaging of this! I got this as a mini with dollface blush. It's a nice subtle bronzer (with shimmer) for those with pale skin, and looks great as a blush too.

on 11/20/2012 7:24:00 PM

My go-to bronzer for my porcelain complexion. One of the only bronzers that doesn't look orange on me. Fantastic as a contour in the winter as well. If you're very fair, give this a shot!

on 10/27/2012 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It gets a bit orange on my NW15 skin. I like it, but I don't love it like I do NYC's or even Benefit Hoola.

on 10/3/2012 10:51:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Perfect bronzer for pale people! It's so lovely, the best bronzer I've found so far. It isn't orange at all and it contours beautifully! But if you prefer a matte bronzer, this isn't for you. it's somewhat shimmery with slightly gold undertones. I love it. I got this in miniature form in a box with a mini blush in dollface and they are a great combination.

Popular Bronzers