Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

3.7

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHA, BHT.

on 11/30/2014 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Omg No. I have been using this for about three weeks and I have realized this is causing a strange "orange peel" look to my skin. Small bumps all over. Its not ostensibly irritating and doesn't make my skin feel stripped but there is some heavy duty film forming crapola in this stuff.
I really do hate this cleanser. I hate it because it cost me $22.00, because it's stinks and it's ruined my hard won good complexion. (not great but good) On top of that it does NOT remove makeup. I wear eyeliner, blush and concealer. Nothing water proof and only clear gel mascara. This cleanser cannot even remove cheap ole good as gold Bonne Belle eyeliner. As someone else stated thank god I only bought the tiny bottle.

on 11/12/2014 12:19:00 AM

I don't even know why I got it and I regret buying it because of the price. Other than that it removes my water proof makeup very well and it has a very pleasant smell that smells like cucumber but very light. I don't usually wear makeup so I use it with my clarisonic and it feels very soft and smooth afterwards.It is so gentle that it does not leave my skin dry and irrated since I do not nedd to rub hard to remove any of my makeup; my eyes do not get irrated as well and I can wash with my eyes open. I don't think that you will buy this as an anti-aging product since you only leave it on for 30 seconds and then you rinse it all so what difference will it make to your skin....I will buy this product if it only cost me around 30 something because I got it around 50 dollars...such a rip off. =.=

on 11/10/2014 11:20:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this as part of a set that included the Youth Preserve Face Cream, Lotus Eye Cream and the Rose Face Mask.

First, about the product. I feel like it has helped with some skin healing but I am still breaking out. I do not feel like it is breaking me out but I don't feel like it is preventing it either.

Everyone here talks about the smell... smells of products don't normally bother me but this stuff is horrendous. It seriously smells like rotting cucumbers... and it is an instant turn off whenever I use it.

The price is about what I expect from a beauty store cleanser and I like squeeze bottles... the only thing that would make it better is a pump bottle.

This is hands down my Holy Grail of a cleanser for my particular skin concerns; I have sensitive, oily and hormonal acne prone skin.
Fresh's Soy Cleanser is amazing, it is SO gentle but it also removes anything that I put onto my skin, and soothes my complexion every day. I use it morning and night, and I have been using this for 3 years now and I have never changed from it because of how amazing it is.
It cleanses deeply but also gently as it contains no soap ingredients which means it won't foam in your hands, it's texture is entirely gel and you only need a pea sized amount to cleanse your whole face.
It melts away even waterproof make up, and anything else you can imagine, but it doesn't irritate your skin.
I would however recommend getting an exfoliating sponge or brush of some kind as I find my skin has an easier time absorbing the moisture this cleanser offers when it's not all clogged with dead skin. As for the scent of this product, it has a mild cucumber scent that's soothing and pleasant.

If you suffer from acne, but also from sensitive skin, please give this a try; it might just save your skin!

on 8/11/2014 8:00:00 PM

I first tried this face cleanser with a sample from Sephora. The instant I used it, I could tell my skin was happy, refreshed, and properly clean. After finishing up all three of the samples, my skin was clearing up, and it wasn't red and splotchy either. I had always been drawn to Fresh, whether it was their chic, natural packaging or how fancily priced their products were, but I never thought I would get hooked. I don't think I can ever go without it. It is the perfect cleanser and it will never leave my side. The issue I have with it is how expensive it is. I purchased the travel-size 1.7 fluid ounce size for $15. I am very sad about how much of my money was depleted and yet I would do it again and again because the results are spectacular. It gets off all of my makeup and keeps my skin balanced and moisturized. My skin feels clean but not stripped, which I love oh so much.

on 7/30/2014 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have purchased this product repeatedly over the past 3-4 years. I do not wear a lot of makeup, and almost always skip on foundation. If I do wear makeup, I usually put on concealer, light tinted cream and/or blush and mascara. I find that this Soy Fashwash removes all of my makeup. I have done a swipe test and it removes mascara/eyeshadow/most residue of dark eyeliners, blush and tinted cream. It does not fully remove foundation (even water based foundatons from Shu Uemura or Giorgio Armani).

For ladies who use very light amounts of makeup, this face wash is great since it saves you a ton of time at night.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For reference, I have combination skin that is acne prone. I have tried numerous cleansers from cetaphil to boscia to everything in between.

I hate how much I love this cleanser because honestly it is quite expensive for a face wash.

But truth be told, this cleanser is fabulous. It smells divine. Like cucumbers. I find the scent soothing and relaxing at the end of a long day and it makes me actually want to cleanse my face and not be lazy about it.

Of course, there has to be more to a product than just the scent. Especially if you are going to spend $40 on it. This cleanser is super gentle. It does not irritate my red acne prone skin one but. Instead it soothes and relaxes my skin and manages to get off every bit of makeup at the same time. Top that off with the fact that it does not dry out my skin at all. Seriously incredible stuff here.

Ok maybe not incredible. You are probably thinking that a $5 face wash can do the same. And guess what. You're right. My cetaphil face wash does the same thing but there's something magicial about this product. Maybe it's the luxurious packaging or the lovely scent.. But I don't regret spending $40 on it.

For the girls out there with sensitive eyes, this cleanser will be your best friend. It does not sting at all. I never use any cleanser on my eyes because they always sting them. The only cleanser I have ever been able to use on my eyes is the clinique take the day off cleansing balm. And now this fresh soy face cleanser.

Overall this is an overpriced yet addictive cleanser. It's a wonderful treat to get yourself and your skin will thank you. It will cheer you up at the end of a long day and make cleansing your skin a ritual you enjoy. If you can afford to splurge on this, get it! Try the $15 1.7 oz size to begin with if you want to be sure of it. :)

on 6/27/2014 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this product free with the purchase of my Clarisonic. It's an OK cleanser - no harsh or irritating ingredients. I don't care for the smell, it's a weird sort of non-scent sort of unpleasant smell. The texture is of a gel and it doesn't really lather like most cleansers. Probably won't purchase again, since it's pricey for something so basic.
EDIT: I've found a great use for this cleanser - I'm using it before and after doing MUAC peels. Nice and gentle!

on 6/21/2014 1:00:00 AM

a very natural facial wash that is gentle and non-drying. excellent for morning washes as it preps ur face with a lingering calming scent - non artificial at all! paraben free too! I tried the smaller tube before I went on to get the full sized cleanser. wld be sticking to this for a while! :)

on 6/8/2014 12:12:00 AM

Wonderful stuff - takes makeup offs but keeps the skin soft and dewy.