October 21, 2014 | 2062 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Multi-tasking Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by champagnestars

I didnt enjoy this at all! :( it settled into any lines you have & it doesn't give any coverage at all! After a few hours its barely there! :( sighs

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by strawpearies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

powder on eyes would tend to dry out and settle into fine lines. It has the best coverage so far for me..but it tends to look dry and fade off after 2 hours even i have put on eyecream & primer and finish it off with foundation/loose powder. Maybe i should try mixing it with MAC studio sculpt concealer for moisturizing & max coverage?

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by dididianee

I received a sample size for this, but I barely used 1/4 of it before I threw it away. This did not cover my dark circles as well as I would have wanted it to be. However, the main reason why I stopped using it was when a nine year old asked me if I was wearing makeup (I've used it on my acne scars and it made them even more noticeable.) Won't be repurchasing because I've found better concealers and it's inconvenient for me to order it online, as I am still a student.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 9:16:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

HG under eye concealer!!! This also works great as an eyeshadow primer. This covers my under eye area so well!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Ryleen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I gave this product a 3 because it's kinda mediocre. It isn't "multi-tasking" - it's an okay concealer for those with a matching skin tone (it doesn't suit all skin tones, regardless of what it advertises itself as), but does a poor job as an undereye concealer. Even as a concealer, I prefer the intensive concealers.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by rahzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i hate this product, notes on the web says that this concealer fit for every skin tone, im buying this product hoping that it cover my panda eyes..but it only makes my eyes weird and it didnt blend AT ALL

not gonna purchasing thats for sure

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by FYI

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sadly, they changed the formula on my now former HG. They removed the zinc from the Multitasking concealer and it now goes on chalky, ashy and doesn't meld naturally into your skin. Big mistake by removing it and I will no longer buy this product.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

It's not bad for blemishes or any other imperfection on your skin, but there are better products out there and it also takes time to blend and cover everything (i.e. not the best product when you are in hurry in the morning). Finally I used it as an undereye concealer (on top of my foundation actually) and it worked perfect! The sample size will last me for a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by renkea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this more than a year ago, and I simply loved this concealer. The color matches beautifully my skin tone. I'm something between NC20 and NC25, although I feel I'm a neutral - neither rosy nor yellow: just pale.
For me, it's better when used only on my eye circles (they're not too dark), and it doesn't show my expression lines. For ocasional pimples, I'd go with a regular creamy concealer.
My only complaint is that Everyday Minerals no longer ships to Brazil, so it's hard to buy their products again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

I find this to be an okay general concealer but it will highlight the dry parts of your skin and the coverage is not super good. I guess under or over the foundation it is pretty good. I use it under and on the inner corners of my eye and it works okay. If you need a heavy duty concealer this is not it.