October 24, 2014 | 1610 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Constantine22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Totally NOT for Oily Skin/Acne Prone! Too greasy, doesn't control oil, overscented and broke me out!!The 3/5 is for the EL's antioxidants!!!
Sorry EL, not this time!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

I don't like the shiny cast this moisturiser leaves on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Kirstie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this as a GWP. While I like the slightly thick consistency (good for winter) and the fact that it doesn't feel greasy or cause me to break out, the scent is just too much. I also feel a slight stinging sensation when I apply it to damp skin. Those things, plus the fact that he packaging is an unhygienic jar, mean I won't continue to use this once the sample is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

This cream has a lightweight consistency and feels close to nothing. It has a spf which is a bonus to me!!^^ It is good for oily/combo skin. There is a light cucumber and refreshing scent. I wish it wasn't that expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

It's a perfectly fine moisturizer. I really like the smell to it, but I prefer the Time Zone (I just wish it smelled like this). I think Day Wear doesn't go one quite as smoothly, but there's nothing wrong with it. I save it and put it on my chest when I buy combo packs or deals, or when I'm running low on Time Zone and there isn't a gift with purchase deal worth buying some Time Zone yet.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Juicy_TNA

Dislike having to dip my finger into the jar. Smells ok, feels ok....everything about this cream is OKAY. As a day cream, it works FINE. The product just didin't wow me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by phoebeweatherfield

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this product as a deluxe sample with an Estee Lauder gift with purchase. I really liked the scent, and unlike a lot of moisturizers with SPF, it managed to actually moisturize without feeling heavy and greasy. However, there are two big downsides to this product for me. First, the packaging--I really need SPF, and while I don't know how much stock I put in the "products in jars degrade faster" theory, I don't want to take that risk with my sun protection. Second, it's only SPF 15, and I really prefer to use 30 day-to-day and something stronger if I'm doing lots of outdoor activities. If Estee Lauder would up the SPF to 30 and package this in a tube or pump, it would probably be my HG day cream, but as it is, I won't be using it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to like this cream until I found out that the igridients disappear as soon as a jar is opened. So basically, even it's a good cream it is useless because of container plus it's not very hyeginic to put your fingers in the cream.
I can't say anything bad about this cream, besides the jar. It does moisturizer my skin, but I use it only winter time, when my skin turns dry, in summer it makes my skin too oily.
I like the smell very much. It's very fresh and light, reminds me cucumber.
I wish they change the package though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by misscocktail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this with my purchase of Advanced Night Repair.
Didn't think too much of it, but when I tried it, I fell in love with it. I have problem skin (oily skin with a dry patch here and there). That's why I got ANR. When I put the Daywear over it, my skin revives. It gets a nice glowy/dewy look which doesn't look or feel greasy at all. My problem zones vanished within a week. My skin looks and feels great. I have now an even skintone, hardly no blemishes and no greasy film. I use it as a night cream, and every morning I'm amazed how good my skin looks.
I will definitely repurchase, as aparantly Estee Lauder is the only brand that is able to make my skin balanced en looking fabulous. Yes, it is pricy. But when I calculate how much money I have waisted the past years on regular drugstore creams and lotions which only made my skin looking worse, this comes out cheap!
I like the jar, beautiful golden lid with the prettiest blue jar, suits really well in my bathroom, and gives a luxurious touch.
Yes, I'm convinced! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by jillbeannw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a lightweight moisturizer that feels great on my skin. I like the smell and its SPF 15 is awesome. I find it a bit pricy but it has lasted me awhile. I would get it when they offer a gift with purchase.