January 30, 2015 | 1819 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by cherylnguyen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to use Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 from Lancome. However, i decided to try the Ester Lauder Daywear cream since the one from Lancome did not work well in the winter. Unfortunately, it's not a good moisturizer for me at all. First, it's not light weight and it doesn't absorb fast. Second, it makes my face super oily even though it's for oily skin.
Maybe, it works well for others but for me, it's a NO NO !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by jodie07812

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ran out of this just before christmas, thought id try another well known high end brand and my skin got into a terrible mess with a dry spotty forehead, have just bought another pot of the Daywear and it has literally saved my skin!!! i love it and will def buy again rather than waste money on anything else. I love the smell of it (cucumeber with a hint of summer beach days) and it makes my skin look dewy and feeds it like it has never been fed before. Would highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Electronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I keep coming back to it and everytime I decide to try somethung new, I end up returning it and going back to DayWear for dry skin. I will use this moisturizer until I die or its discontinued, lol.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Constantine22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Totally NOT for Oily Skin/Acne Prone! Too greasy, doesn't control oil, overscented and broke me out!!The 3/5 is for the EL's antioxidants!!!
Sorry EL, not this time!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

I don't like the shiny cast this moisturiser leaves on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Kirstie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this as a GWP. While I like the slightly thick consistency (good for winter) and the fact that it doesn't feel greasy or cause me to break out, the scent is just too much. I also feel a slight stinging sensation when I apply it to damp skin. Those things, plus the fact that he packaging is an unhygienic jar, mean I won't continue to use this once the sample is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

This cream has a lightweight consistency and feels close to nothing. It has a spf which is a bonus to me!!^^ It is good for oily/combo skin. There is a light cucumber and refreshing scent. I wish it wasn't that expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

It's a perfectly fine moisturizer. I really like the smell to it, but I prefer the Time Zone (I just wish it smelled like this). I think Day Wear doesn't go one quite as smoothly, but there's nothing wrong with it. I save it and put it on my chest when I buy combo packs or deals, or when I'm running low on Time Zone and there isn't a gift with purchase deal worth buying some Time Zone yet.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Juicy_TNA

Dislike having to dip my finger into the jar. Smells ok, feels ok....everything about this cream is OKAY. As a day cream, it works FINE. The product just didin't wow me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by phoebeweatherfield

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this product as a deluxe sample with an Estee Lauder gift with purchase. I really liked the scent, and unlike a lot of moisturizers with SPF, it managed to actually moisturize without feeling heavy and greasy. However, there are two big downsides to this product for me. First, the packaging--I really need SPF, and while I don't know how much stock I put in the "products in jars degrade faster" theory, I don't want to take that risk with my sun protection. Second, it's only SPF 15, and I really prefer to use 30 day-to-day and something stronger if I'm doing lots of outdoor activities. If Estee Lauder would up the SPF to 30 and package this in a tube or pump, it would probably be my HG day cream, but as it is, I won't be using it again.