Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

3.6

OCTINOXATE 7.50%; OCTISALATE 5.00%; AVOBENZONE 2.00%; WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED; PETROLATUM; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE; CETYL RICINOLEATE; DIMETHICONE; OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE; STEARETH-2; STEARETH-21; BEHENYL ALCOHOL; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (RED TEA) LEAF; EXTRACT; CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT; COFFEA ARABICA; (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT; POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) BARK EXTRACT; LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT; SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT; ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT; VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL; MANGANESE CHLORIDE; CHOLESTEROL; PHOSPHOLIPIDS; MALTODEXTRIN; ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE; CYCLODEXTRIN; SODIUM HYALURONATE; TREHALOSE; NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID; PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM; AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER; PANTETHINE; LINOLENIC ACID; ORYZANOL; LECITHIN; LINOLEIC ACID; GLYCERIN; SODIUM PCA; UREA; SUCROSE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); POLYETHYLENE; SQUALANE; CYCLOPENTASILOXANE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; LAURYL LAURATE; CETYL PALMITATE; SODIUM CARBOMER; PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER; POLYQUATERNIUM-51; TROMETHAMINE; CARBOMER; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); LINALOOL; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL; HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE; BENZYL SALICYLATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; POTASSIUM SORBATE; BENZOIC ACID; CHLORPHENESIN; PHENOXYETHANOL; METHYLPARABEN; ETHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; ISOBUTYLPARABEN; ISOPROPYLPARABEN; YELLOW 5 (CI 19140); BLUE 1 (CI 42090); CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI77289)

on 5/22/2013 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is probably the best moisturizer I have used. I have sensitive/acne-prone skin, so I was very skeptical about using this product. Most moisturizers that are designed for acne-prone skin tend to dry my skin out and anything else causes breakouts. The Estee Lauder Daywear Cream SPF15 not only moisturized my skin but did not cause an increase in breakouts.

A little bit of this cream goes a long way and I personally find the cucumber scent to be refreshing. The only downside I have noticed with this product is that it can feel a little bit greasy when applied, which is minor when you take into account all the benefits.

I got this as part of a gift pack when I purchased another Estee Lauder product but I would definitely buy this product again.

on 5/14/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I used to use Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 from Lancome. However, i decided to try the Ester Lauder Daywear cream since the one from Lancome did not work well in the winter. Unfortunately, it's not a good moisturizer for me at all. First, it's not light weight and it doesn't absorb fast. Second, it makes my face super oily even though it's for oily skin.
Maybe, it works well for others but for me, it's a NO NO !

on 5/10/2013 5:56:00 AM

I ran out of this just before christmas, thought id try another well known high end brand and my skin got into a terrible mess with a dry spotty forehead, have just bought another pot of the Daywear and it has literally saved my skin!!! i love it and will def buy again rather than waste money on anything else. I love the smell of it (cucumeber with a hint of summer beach days) and it makes my skin look dewy and feeds it like it has never been fed before. Would highly recommend

on 5/6/2013 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I keep coming back to it and everytime I decide to try somethung new, I end up returning it and going back to DayWear for dry skin. I will use this moisturizer until I die or its discontinued, lol.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Totally NOT for Oily Skin/Acne Prone! Too greasy, doesn't control oil, overscented and broke me out!!The 3/5 is for the EL's antioxidants!!!
Sorry EL, not this time!!!

on 2/22/2013 6:48:00 AM

I don't like the shiny cast this moisturiser leaves on my skin.

on 2/19/2013 10:24:00 PM

I received this as a GWP. While I like the slightly thick consistency (good for winter) and the fact that it doesn't feel greasy or cause me to break out, the scent is just too much. I also feel a slight stinging sensation when I apply it to damp skin. Those things, plus the fact that he packaging is an unhygienic jar, mean I won't continue to use this once the sample is gone.

on 11/30/2012 2:53:00 PM

It's a perfectly fine moisturizer. I really like the smell to it, but I prefer the Time Zone (I just wish it smelled like this). I think Day Wear doesn't go one quite as smoothly, but there's nothing wrong with it. I save it and put it on my chest when I buy combo packs or deals, or when I'm running low on Time Zone and there isn't a gift with purchase deal worth buying some Time Zone yet.

on 11/19/2012 11:50:00 AM

Dislike having to dip my finger into the jar. Smells ok, feels ok....everything about this cream is OKAY. As a day cream, it works FINE. The product just didin't wow me.

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I received this product as a deluxe sample with an Estee Lauder gift with purchase. I really liked the scent, and unlike a lot of moisturizers with SPF, it managed to actually moisturize without feeling heavy and greasy. However, there are two big downsides to this product for me. First, the packaging--I really need SPF, and while I don't know how much stock I put in the "products in jars degrade faster" theory, I don't want to take that risk with my sun protection. Second, it's only SPF 15, and I really prefer to use 30 day-to-day and something stronger if I'm doing lots of outdoor activities. If Estee Lauder would up the SPF to 30 and package this in a tube or pump, it would probably be my HG day cream, but as it is, I won't be using it again.

Popular Moisturizers