April 18, 2014 | 1913 users online

Bronzers - Cover Girl - CG Bronzer in Golden Tan

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by amalex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this bronzer definitely gives me a touch of color right on my cheekbones. it just makes my tan pop a little bit more. i love it, just know that a little bit of this stuff, goes a long way!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by shortstuff87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well at first iliked this but then realized this has wayyyy to much shimmer in it which is just annoying cuz i hate havin glitterry crap all over my face. I give this two thumbs down lol

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by JohnnyTruelove2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is crap, in my opinion. I have cool/neutral skin and I put it LIGHTLY all over my face and I looked like a pumpkin. It also came out splotchy and smells way too strongly. The packaging sucks, it's flimsy and there is a tiny little strip of product. Not recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2008 2:41:00 AM More reviews by jacquiesaur

i thought that this was a pretty good bronzer until i realized that this made me break out like crazy! ive never had this many pimples in so long, theyre all on the sides of my face; the place where i brushed on this bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2008 2:49:00 AM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For an all over bronzer, I prefer SunFlower Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Terra by Prestige. I love the big compact and the beautiful colour and how even it is on my skin. This Cover Girl bronzer (I have it in Golden Tan) is perfect for when I'm not using my favourite all over Prestige bronzer, especially if I have been tanning! Around my eyes is sometimes lighter than the rest of my face and this little bronzer is perfect at hiding those whiter circles! I remember recommending this to a girl back in high school who had lines from tanning goggles and I remember her coming up to me later thanking me because the lame boys had quit making fun of her "raccoon eyes". It's also beautiful on your cheek bones and even eyelids!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2008 11:47:00 PM More reviews by aleXandria116

This is very natural looking and not too shimmery. It adds a nice sunkissed glow to my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2008 7:10:00 PM More reviews by samhoney

Does not scream, "I'M WEARING BRONZER!!!!".

CG Bronzer in Golden Tan is a lighter hued bronzer that's perfect for fair skin folks like myself. The effect is subtle but definitely there. There is some sparkle, which I think adds a nice glow to my skin. This bronzer does not come across as obvious on fair to light skin tones and can even be used as eyeshadow, powder eyeliner and with a dab of lipbalm can be patted onto lips with finger tip for a nice, warm and sunny colour. This product's use is only limited by your imagination. Dust on neck, chest, arms, use with moisturizer for an instant glow.

The brush sucks so use a large powder brush. That is the only reason I'm giving it four lippies.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2007 5:31:00 PM More reviews by acp534

I agree with what someone previously said. There is too much shimmer which makes it obvious that you have something on your face and it goes on orange which isnt good for my fair skin. I went outside and i realized i looked ridiculous with it so i had to rub it off. Also it doesn't stay on for long, maximum 2 hours. Oh and the brush is horrible because it'll make it appear streaky so you'll have to use a better brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2007 12:47:00 PM More reviews by kad204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is too much shimmer in this product for me and it gives me a fake orange look. Inside I couldn't really notice the fake look but if you are outside in natural light its very noticeable. Also, rubs off very easily!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2007 8:36:00 PM More reviews by spindazzle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this produc in Golden Tant. I am very fair skinned, and this bronzer warms my skin perfectly with no fake, orangey look like so many others. I love the slight shimmer to it, just enough to softly diffuse the light to soften my skin's appearance without a weird, fairy-dust sparkle effect.