Cover Girl CG Bronzer in Golden Tan

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Orange! Run away! Get the Copper Radiance one instead, if you like shimmer.

on 6/19/2009 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i bought this 3 years ago, it is the only product that has broken me out. To this day, i still have the scars on the side of my cheeks. Not worth it.

on 6/6/2009 12:38:00 AM

I give this product a three because it's not the best product ever but it's pretty good.
First, I like to use my bronzers for a little bit of color all over my face, and I don't like this product for this because of the shimmer.
I do like this though for just color on my cheeks, almost like blush.
It is very sheer color; the color payoff is not great so this is probably not a great product for deep skin tones.
Overall this is OK but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 5/1/2009 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

this bronzer definitely gives me a touch of color right on my cheekbones. it just makes my tan pop a little bit more. i love it, just know that a little bit of this stuff, goes a long way!

on 3/17/2009 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Well at first iliked this but then realized this has wayyyy to much shimmer in it which is just annoying cuz i hate havin glitterry crap all over my face. I give this two thumbs down lol

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This bronzer is crap, in my opinion. I have cool/neutral skin and I put it LIGHTLY all over my face and I looked like a pumpkin. It also came out splotchy and smells way too strongly. The packaging sucks, it's flimsy and there is a tiny little strip of product. Not recommended.

on 12/15/2008 2:41:00 AM

i thought that this was a pretty good bronzer until i realized that this made me break out like crazy! ive never had this many pimples in so long, theyre all on the sides of my face; the place where i brushed on this bronzer.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

For an all over bronzer, I prefer SunFlower Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Terra by Prestige. I love the big compact and the beautiful colour and how even it is on my skin. This Cover Girl bronzer (I have it in Golden Tan) is perfect for when I'm not using my favourite all over Prestige bronzer, especially if I have been tanning! Around my eyes is sometimes lighter than the rest of my face and this little bronzer is perfect at hiding those whiter circles! I remember recommending this to a girl back in high school who had lines from tanning goggles and I remember her coming up to me later thanking me because the lame boys had quit making fun of her "raccoon eyes". It's also beautiful on your cheek bones and even eyelids!

on 4/12/2008 11:47:00 PM

This is very natural looking and not too shimmery. It adds a nice sunkissed glow to my skin.

on 3/30/2008 7:10:00 PM

Does not scream, "I'M WEARING BRONZER!!!!".

CG Bronzer in Golden Tan is a lighter hued bronzer that's perfect for fair skin folks like myself. The effect is subtle but definitely there. There is some sparkle, which I think adds a nice glow to my skin. This bronzer does not come across as obvious on fair to light skin tones and can even be used as eyeshadow, powder eyeliner and with a dab of lipbalm can be patted onto lips with finger tip for a nice, warm and sunny colour. This product's use is only limited by your imagination. Dust on neck, chest, arms, use with moisturizer for an instant glow.

The brush sucks so use a large powder brush. That is the only reason I'm giving it four lippies.