September 2, 2014 | 1556 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Nivea - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2008 6:50:00 PM More reviews by nanshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is too runny. It's like a very thin lotion. Some people with very sensitive and dry lids may appreciate a cream-based remover, but this stuff just runs into my eyes and stings. not to mention, it drips off my cotton ball and kinda smears my makeup all over. It takes a few more swipes with a dry cotton ball to get my makeup off. Takes too much work to find a "balance" where I have enough remover to take off makeup cleanly (without the use of a second cotton ball) and not so much that it drips into my eyes. But for what it does, it works well and I can see why some people would like a the gentle cream formula. For me, though, I like the Neutrogena eye makeup remover MUCH better. One thing though, this stuff is pretty good for "spot removing" makeup with a cotton swab when you make little mistakes in the morning, but it's too much of an annoyance to actually take off yoru makeup in the evenings.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2008 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Kristineh

I didn't care for this. It removed makeup, but not as easily as other oil-based removers do, and it ended up irritating my eyes because my mascara wouldn't come off. I'm usually satisfied with Nivea, but not this product. In the bin it went.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 6:09:00 PM More reviews by stacy47

I love this. It's gentle, cheap, and effectively removes my eye makeup. I can't seem to find it in stores anymore, though, which is concerning because I don't want to use to anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 9:52:00 AM More reviews by osuheatherk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG eye makeup remover. I'm really disappointed that I can't find it in any of my local stores, but I can still find it for sale online so I might have to place an order soon. I love this because it's really creamy, takes my mascara off gently, and doesn't leave a residue (unlike the cold cream I am using now). I prefer a creamy formula like this to the other common eye makeup removers at the store, like a liquid or the pads, because with those I always felt like I had to rub too hard to get all the mascara off. With this it comes off easily without rubbing hard.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2008 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Tbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to a drugstore to buy eye makeup remover. They only had L'Oreal and Nivea, and since L'Oreal one burnt my skin, I bought Nivea one.

It is gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, but it doesn't work well as eye makeup remover. I find I have to use a lot to take off relatively small amount of makeup, and it doesn't take off waterproof makeup at all.

I will not repurchase this product, and I doubt I will use up what I have. Save your money and buy something else because besides the fact it's gentle, it's useless. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2008 12:56:00 PM More reviews by peacheyl

I am currently using this now and it is really creamy and feels nice on my eyes. Unfortunately, it doesn't remove waterproof makeup (even though it says it does) and I generally use waterproof mascara. Too bad it doesn't really work the way I want it to because the product is really nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2008 6:19:00 AM More reviews by amelie1031

This remover was really cheap. It's pretty good for the money. It doesn't irritate my eyes so much. I wish it was watery or oily rather than lotion type. It works fine since I don't wear waterproof makeup. And it is fairly gentle.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2008 1:03:00 AM More reviews by purplehazexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It doesnt take my waterproof mascara and eyeliner off.

I personally dont like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2008 4:19:00 AM More reviews by SugarNikita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A little about me: Very dry, sensitive skin, that tends to overproduce oil, with possible mild rosacea on cheeks and chin. My eyes are very sensitive and dry.

I have been using this product for years, and I still love it. I have very sensitive eyes, and this doesn't sting, (as long as you don't get it IN your eye; it will sting if that happens, so just keep your eye closed when applying and wiping off) and it removes eye makeup well. I love this it's moisturizing too. I just gently rub it onto my eyelids, and then tissue it off. Voila! No more makeup! Great product. Give it a try! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2008 11:22:00 PM More reviews by laurastang

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using the product for a few years and have to say it has yet to fail me....at least when I use mascara that is NOT waterproof. It removes all eyemakeup and does not leave any greasy residue. It is gentle enough for my sensitive eye area as well. I wish the packaging was completely opaque but I suppose leaving in a cabinet when not in use is just as good. Definitely a good buy!!