July 29, 2014 | 2128 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Fantasy

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by CasperXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this. It was my first 'proper' perfume, until this I only used body sprays. It's a lovely sweet scent, great everyday perfume. I got a 100ml bottle maybe 2 years ago and I'm only half way through (I don't wear it everyday, but I do wear it often). Definately a good one if you like sweet fruity scents. Cute, durable bottle, I liked the box it came in too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fantasy perfume has such a cute and unique bottle. It is hot pink with a pink cap and has rhinestones all around it. The scent is sweet and tropical with a hint of spice.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Blackmamba323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use to always pass this fragrance alot my sister in law literally took a bath in it and was literally just a vanilla smell which to much vanilla hunted my head years past 5 till today I was just wondering to buy I was at cvs which the 1 fluid oz was about 35 dollars it's ok for prize so I was thinking britney or taylor Swift wonderstruck I couldn't smell taylor Swift as much britney smelled different I smelled white chocolate and cupcakes and then jasmine every note came out and I was impressed I guess it just depends on your skin how it mixes but I regret never getting it and I'm not a celebrity fragrance lover since sometimes they smell common or too sweet but hey this is amazing ladies

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this perfume. Sweet and mysterious. My mum wore this for a bit and I quite liked it, so when I was about 10, I got a bottle of this! I still haven't fully used it, so it lasts a LONG time!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by jennc91

I always buy this scent at either tjmaxx or marshalls because they sell it for way cheaper than anyone else. You can find a 3.4 fl oz bottle for only 29.99 and if your lucky for even 24.99. I love this scent and it's lasting power works well on my body chemistry. It reminds me of a sweet vanilla musky type of scent. Very girly

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by brimariemac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The first time I ever smelled this perfume, I fell in love, and I just had to have it. It has an addicting scent, and I love that. The packaging is really cute with all the rhinestones scattered all over it, as well. I have repurchased it many times, and I will continue to. If you get the chance, go into your local Macy's or drug store, and smell it. You won't regret it! It has very good lasting power and I hope you like it as much as I do.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by beaglebaileysmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not a fan. It reminds me a lot of Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson from the late 80s. But none of you has been jaded by that particular stinker. This is better than Electric Youth by far, but still doesn't speak to me. Okay, now do your thing...mark "not helpful" because you don't agree with me. ;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by natalielane123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would love to own this perfume but, i went into to my drugstore and had a sample given to me. Later on i sprayed it and the results was not what i was hoping. This smells amazing but it gave me a bad headache and made me sick.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by YanyCosmetics

I love the fragrance but the top fell of pretty quickly and I cannot find another top that fits. So I can't use it :-(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantasy is so over-the-top, in packaging and in scent, that despite my better judgment (and its tepid, two-star dismissal in Turin and Sanchez' guide to perfumes) I just LOVE it! Yes, it is a sugar rush, especially in the topnotes; but as far as gourmand scents go, Fantasy is a top-notch composition. Best rendition of vanilla buttercream I've encountered, and made fancier and more adult with the addition of orchid, iris, and powdery woods. The entire effect is utterly pillow-soft and seamless. Just heavenly.

I wear this quite often-- enough that I reorder the shower gel and lotion when I run out. The EDP itself lasts eons-- do not overspray! A one-ounce bottle of EDP lasts me over a year. Two half-sprays at the nape of my neck and one in my cleavage gives me the yummy waftage I seek; any more and I'm veering into migraine territory.

Yes, the bottle is total Vegas overload, but I love that, too. And yes, Fantasy has a certain Mall-of-America familiarity about it-- it is perhaps the reference gourmand celeb-u-scent among hundreds of them. But it does the job best, and I can't get enough.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No