Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

on 6/28/2013 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This perfume is one of my favourites. The smell is out of this world, it is quite cheap and the bottle is really cute and girly. The scent is really sweet (some may describe it as sickly, but I don't think so). It reminds me of candy canes and sweeties in general :)

I'd say this was quite a young fragrance, but I'm in my twenties now and I still have a big bottle on my dresser. Although I am a big Angel fan (by Thierry Mugler - see my other reviews please :P), this perfume is ideal for Uni in the day and they do miniature bottles that are great for throwing into my bag!

Enchanting bottle, no-one is ever too old for bright pink :D

on 5/29/2013 12:15:00 AM

This is my all time favourite perfume. It's reasonably priced. The bottle is pretty and practical. It's staying power is decent. The smell is absolutely AMAZING... It reminds me of candy and florals but in a sexy way (rather than a childish sweet smelling perfume). I wear it almost everyday, and I feel like it's appropriate for both day and night. I always get compliments when I wear it which shows people find it smells as nice as I do :-) I have been re-purchasing this for a few years now and will continue to re-purchase it.

on 5/19/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I felt reluctant to test this in store for many years but it was featured in a magazine article to be a top pick from guys they interviewed and it got me thinking what made it so special? So I went to investigate Fantasy in Priceline. After spraying it the rush of chocolatey-sweet goodness hit me and now I see what they were talking about. I'm hooked!

I can't believe I love it as much as I do. It's very strong, lasting power is great and it has good sillage. My boyfriend loves the scent and so does my 47 year old Mum who I have caught pinching my bottle as well so entirely up to the person whether they like such a sweet smell or not. Very pretty bottle as well! Highly recommend.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Being a huge fan of sweet, gourmand fragrances I thought I would like this. Unfortunately this is not quite what I expected it all - it has a weight to it that is pretty much overbearing. It is extremely strong and if I use more than one or two sprays on my clothes I get a headache. Also, it can smell kind of cheap because so many people wear it and over do it. I love the packaging, and the name, but I cringe at being of 'those' people who apply this way too liberally because quite frankly, it 'aint nice.

Edit: Okay. My thoughts regarding this perfume have progressively gotten worse over time as there's an obnoxious woman at my work who wears absolute BUCKETLOADS of this stuff and I can smell it in a 5 kilometre radius. Awful.

on 5/2/2013 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this. It was my first 'proper' perfume, until this I only used body sprays. It's a lovely sweet scent, great everyday perfume. I got a 100ml bottle maybe 2 years ago and I'm only half way through (I don't wear it everyday, but I do wear it often). Definately a good one if you like sweet fruity scents. Cute, durable bottle, I liked the box it came in too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Fantasy perfume has such a cute and unique bottle. It is hot pink with a pink cap and has rhinestones all around it. The scent is sweet and tropical with a hint of spice.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I use to always pass this fragrance alot my sister in law literally took a bath in it and was literally just a vanilla smell which to much vanilla hunted my head years past 5 till today I was just wondering to buy I was at cvs which the 1 fluid oz was about 35 dollars it's ok for prize so I was thinking britney or taylor Swift wonderstruck I couldn't smell taylor Swift as much britney smelled different I smelled white chocolate and cupcakes and then jasmine every note came out and I was impressed I guess it just depends on your skin how it mixes but I regret never getting it and I'm not a celebrity fragrance lover since sometimes they smell common or too sweet but hey this is amazing ladies

on 3/20/2013 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I like this perfume. Sweet and mysterious. My mum wore this for a bit and I quite liked it, so when I was about 10, I got a bottle of this! I still haven't fully used it, so it lasts a LONG time!

on 3/11/2013 1:39:00 AM

I always buy this scent at either tjmaxx or marshalls because they sell it for way cheaper than anyone else. You can find a 3.4 fl oz bottle for only 29.99 and if your lucky for even 24.99. I love this scent and it's lasting power works well on my body chemistry. It reminds me of a sweet vanilla musky type of scent. Very girly

on 2/4/2013 1:25:00 AM

The first time I ever smelled this perfume, I fell in love, and I just had to have it. It has an addicting scent, and I love that. The packaging is really cute with all the rhinestones scattered all over it, as well. I have repurchased it many times, and I will continue to. If you get the chance, go into your local Macy's or drug store, and smell it. You won't regret it! It has very good lasting power and I hope you like it as much as I do.

Popular Fragrances