April 23, 2014 | 1857 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like this product, it's stinging when applied and it gives me breakouts! I was using Dermalogica skin smoothing cream but since it's quite expensive, I want to use it and MSE alternatively. I applied MSE at night and the next morning, I was so shocked to find out that I had one painful big zit and two or three little ones on my face!! I had to stop using MSE and my skin went back to normal. Stay away from this product if you have acne-prone skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the moisturizer but the problem is the name doesn't match the product. It is very light but I do enjoy it.

At night I use a heavier cream but this is great to use in the morning. It absorbs instantly, and is not at all greasy which makes it perfect to put makeup on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 4:55:00 AM More reviews by abluesgirl

I could not live without this product!!
I have super dry but combination skin that breaks out on occasion. This is so light and never makes my skin feel greasy. It's also great if you wear foundation because it is light.
I have been using for over 3 years and I can't use anything else.
Sometimes I over use because of the big container and I might scoop out more than I need, but that's really the only con.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by LillieBrown123

I use about 5 jars of this a year. I like that it is completely scent-less and feels very light and refreshing. I don't think this contains much added vitamins and nutritions, which is the downside since it is not extremely cheap for something that only moisturizes the skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by jensetter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was not moisturizing for my dry skin tone at all. I was not impressed with it, and it costs $10 more than the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, which is much better.

It dried too fast and did absolutely nothing for my skin, which was thirsty for a better lotion within minutes.

XOXO,
Jensetter, Fashion Blogger
www.jensetter.com

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I got this moisturizer as a free gift. At the time, I was new to the Clinique line and quite impressed. This cream is very moisturizing and feel super light on the skin. It has a gel texture without feeling wet and slimy. In fact, it dries so quickly that you can easily use it as primer under your daily make up. This is probably what I am going to do instead of spending extravagant amounts on primers.

It has no fragrance. It is super hydrating and non-irritating. Overall, I do recommend this product.

HOWEVER, I feel like the price is too expensive for moisturizer. I have purchased cheaper PARABEN-FREE moisturizers that are just as good, if not better. So, I will not be purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Sagerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best lotion I've ever used! Probably the only Clinique product I would repurchase. Makes my face super soft! And a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by angel0225

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination+sensitive skin/rosacea and this product is so awesome. It's really moisturizes your skin without leaving it greasy. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and I like the fact that you can use on the eyes too. After the first use I was so amazed and now it's been a week and I still love it!!! I got a sample at the Clinique and I'll be definitely buying this product!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Ancatje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like how light this feels on my skin. It's a sort of gel texture, sinks in very quickly but it's very moisturising at the same time. For my combination but dehydrated skin, this is perfect. I also like that it's very "neutral", in the sense that I can't sense any fragrance and it's completely non-irritating on my rosacea skin and sensitive eyes.
The reason I wouldn't buy it again though is that I feel like for the very high price (£32 for 50ml) it should do more than just moisturise. I would expect some other skin communicating ingredients, some other benefits, which this does not have. I think for the price you can get a better product that would work harder for your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim because it was summer and I thought my current moisturizer was a bit too thick for summer time so I wanted to dry a gel. The moisture surge intense gel was too thick so I tried this one instead. I actually quite like this formula for the summer as my face gets sweaty and having a not as thick formula doesn't make my face feel oily. very good for a summer moisturizer. however I don't think this gel would be good fit winter months as it's not as thick. I live in a very dry climate so that could be why as well. is definitely use this for summer but trying to find a more hydrating cream for the coming months. too bad the packaging is bulky or else I'd bring this to travel but it takes up space. the consistency is good too, doesn't take long before the gel sets into my face and I don't need to wait 5 min like some other creams out there. the scent isn't strong either which is good for sensitive skin. I'd repurchase again come summer time.