Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sucrose, aloe barbadensis leaf water, trehalose, hydroxyethyl urea, sorbitol, oleth-10, tromethamine, caffeine, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzed extensin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitoyl olgiopeptide, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl polymethacrylate, peg-8, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolumer, magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].___________________________________________________________________Iingredients as of 2014: water\aqua\eau [] dimethicone [] butylene glycol [] trisiloxane [] glycerin [] betula alba (birch) bark extract [] silybum marianum (lady's thistle) extract [] camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract [] saccharomyces lysate extract [] sucrose [] aloe barbadensis leaf water [] trehalose [] thermus thermophillus ferment [] sorbitol [] oleth-10 [] tromethamine [] caffeine [] hydrogenated lecithin [] sodium hyaluronate [] tocopheryl acetate [] palmitoyl oligopeptide [] caprylyl glycol [] glyceryl polymethacrylate [] peg-8 [] ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer [] magnesium ascorbyl phosphate [] carbomer [] hexylene glycol [] disodium edta [] phenoxyethanol [] red 4 (ci 14700) [] yellow 5 (ci 19140)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This moisturizer is my favorite to use in the middle of winter when my skin is super dry and chapped. It is a watery, yet thick gel that gives my skin SO much moisture. It leaves the skin feeling wet, rather than greasy, and very silky soft. It's very hard to explain, but the results of using this speak for themselves. If you suffer from very dry skin, I would recommend this.
However, I do not use this year round, and therefor I do not keep it on hand 24/7. It's kind of a splurge/extra during the winter if the cold/wind is particularly rough. I prefer to use their Moisturizing gel (the yellow one in the pump bottle) for every day.

I have combination skin and this moisturizer is what I use pre makeup application. It is the best base I've ever used as it hydrates enough but isn't greasy. Perfect for my skin type. Don't like that it's in a jar. Would repurchase.

I love love love this product! It's a little pricey but I will definitely repurchase this! My skin was soo dry and dehydrated other moisturisers seemed to be a quick fix and greasy.. I'd highly recommend this product.
Great for under make up too, I use it every morning and evening my skin condition has improved drastically no more dry skin for me!! No more Flakey patches or tight sensitive skin it's wonderful!

This stuff broke me out just after one night. Glad i received a sample. Need to try this first before you buy it

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Very good product I've been using it for a month and I've already noticed a difference in my skin and so do others... It's very moisturizing. I follow it after my Clinique 3 step... It really soaks into my skin not just sitting on top!!! It works well during warmer summer months... My HG moisturizer 😀

It really does hydrate my skin. I feel that cold and refreshing feeling every moment I put this on my face. I just love this product so much but the the jar packaging thingy is the only downside for me as I feel that it's sorta unhygienic. Hope that they change it into a tube or pump form :)

I can not live without this moisturiser, I forgot to use it one night and I felt such a difference in how my skin looked and felt, it's got a silicone gel texture but is oil free, the price is on the higher scale but you literally need like a pee size to do your whole face so it's very much worth it!

Wow! This moisturizer is perfect for my combo-oily skin. It is so hard to find something that will provide adequate moisture without making me look like a greasy, shiny mess. Especially in the daytime. And especially during the warmer months. Well this stuff is amazing.

I love the lightweight gel texture, it really just sinks right in. And many hours later, my skin still looks dewy and hydrated (not slick and oily!).

I am a fan of Clinique, I've been using their stuff for years. This product is one of their real gems. Will definitely buy it again. Recommended!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Edit 12/10: I'm taking off a lippy for inconsistency. I repurchased last month but went for the extra large tub at 125mL and the formula seems different than the smaller size. I've tried stirring at and playing around with amounts but it's much less hydrating, and it takes an extra minute to sink in. Now I use twice as much product and it's not doing the job as well. Nothing else has changed in my routine and living in a humid equatorial climate the weather doesn't change too much. I'm using old faithful moisturisers and they're working fine, so I'm sure it's the formula and not my skin. What a shame!

Holy hydration batman! Extended thirst relief is right! I have dry skin which really suffers on my frequent travelling but a dime dollop of this in the morning just quenches and soothes. The lightweight gel just sinks right in and the hydration is instant and lasts all day. It has made my skin soft and more glowy with continued use. No wait time to continue with sunscreen or makeup, doesn't ball up, non-irritating even on acne and sunburn. If you're concerned about sanitation in the jar, use a spatula. I finished my jar a few days ago and despite having loads of other moisturisers on hand my skin is just yearning for this.

I got this product in a GWP from clinique. I thought that maybe this moisturizer would help with my dry skin. I was wrong not only did it not help, but it also irritated my skin. I would not recommend this product for those with sensitive skin or rosacea.