November 23, 2014 | 1197 users online

Powder - Clinique - Superpowder Double Face Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by amandaeclark

I am very pale. I have this in 01 Matte Ivory and it is just a teeny bit too dark, not so much I have a line or will discontiue use. I do not wear this over liquid foundation - I don't need that much coverage. I also do not wear alone as a foundation because I think it looks un-natural built up that way. I do wear it over a tinted moisturizer, or as of now, over the Clinique BB cream. I apply very lightly to set with a small brush. I very much like it for this. It provides extra coverage and a matte finish in my t-zone where I need it and I leave it off my cheeks and temples where I don't need the extra coverage so my skin still looks radiant. I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by elleglam

i wish this was my hg powder compact because its clinique so im expecting it to be an excellent product, but i was disappointed because this doesn't work for me...it gives me just a sheer coverage which i don't like and i don't feel the matte effect that im looking for...i once use this to set my revlon colorstay liquid foundation, and wasn't satisfied because i can still feel the stickiness and see some shine on my face. The only thing i like about this is the sleek packaging that looks elegant but other than that i wont repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by PhatMuffin

I never go anywhere without this! I mainly use this as a touch up powder throughout the day or as a layer over my foundation if I want extra coverage. It's the best! It looks really natural without that cakey, powdery mask feel that other pressed powders tend to have. It's nice and matte on my oily t-zone and does not break me out. Staying power is great and you don't need to use a lot so it lasts forever!
Giant plus for the super pretty, retro packaging! Looks like my grandmas bathroom tiles. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by annawixom

I only use this as a powder and I really love this. I have been using this for years and have no desire to try anything else. Gives very nice thick full coverage, but I also use a foundation underneath. Its wonderful. def. recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by evicka18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I use this powder over the make up for many years. It helps to cover well any imperfections and skin is looking good.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Rezia786

This product USED to be my HG powder. It was a perfect colour match, kept me from looking too oily and all was nice. But then Clinique went and changed pretty much ALL of their makeup formulations to contain Lecithin. As in Soy Lecithin.

I'm incredibly allergic to soy and it makes my skin break out. There are a LOT of people allergic to soy, so I think it's unconscionable of Clinique to claim their products are allergy tested while including an ingredient millions of people are allergic to.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by MaddyKate93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Bought this to set my teint idole ultra 24hr foundation, and does its job perfectly.
It stops shine but doesn't look cakey or dull the natural semi dewy finish of my foundation. Only need to touch up once or twice during the day :)
Lancome's powders are $86 AUD, and I just can't justify spending that much on powder lol, so cliniques pricetag of $50 is alot more appealing, especially since it's great quality and everything I want in a powder!
Love

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by prettyandsweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this face powder. i don't need much coverage but for the little that i need on a regular day out its perfect. on a night that i go out it's quite build able and gives a good coverage too without getting cakey or nasty looking. it leaves my skin looking natural, and smooth.
i like to mainly use it for my redness on my cheeks and it definitively tones it down to almost invisible just a bit pink which is OK bc then i don't need blush hehe..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by imbored27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like this powder. I use it by itself everyday as a foundation, and it covers just enough for me. Its the best coverage powder I've tried, but it's not anything amazing. It lasts all day without letting oil seep through, and is a good setting powder for foundation too! When used as a setting powder it gives more coverage to my foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by jennaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, this powder foundation is very limited in its range of colours. I found a good-enough match but it is extremely heavy and although I do NOT have oily skin, I was shiny within a couple hours (even with my favourite primer). I regret purchasing it and it is now in my makeup graveyard. It is just unbelievably thick and mask-like. Zero, and I mean zero oil control. In fact the thickness caused my face to appear shiny when I never have that problem otherwise. There are hundreds of powders that out-perform this but it is a good price point and comes in a nice, simple package.