September 15, 2014 | 970 users online

Fragrances - Thierry Mugler - Alien

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by morsonel

I looooove Alien! I feel it so cozy to me in an unique way. Like it's a part of my body, natural smell, inner emotion, feelings...you name it! Can't use words to describe it. I felt it was a little bit strong at first but it settle down nicely in few hours and in the evening I could still feel it on my wrists. It's strong but sexy. I can't say if it is sweet, as I am so used to it. It is the first perfume that likes me and I smelled many over the years. Not for everyone I suppose. One should definitely test before buying (at least twice). I guess it is expensive (it was a gift from my husband after I cried for two months that I want this perfume:D) but I am sure it will last at least 3 years as I don't use it every single day and a little goes a long way. I have it for 6 months now and I barely see it's missing from the bottle. I would have liked a better bottle (for some reason I am not that attracted to this one; the lid feels loose). I get so many compliments on this perfume. Will definitely ask my husband to repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by mollie3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this fragrance, I like a scent I can smell all day, one that makes me want to keep sniffing my wrists. The closest I can come to as a comparison is red door by arden. It is very similar, yet softer and not cloying (which is why red door is in the drawer, not on me).
Alien also reminds me of a scent from the 70's which I know not the manufacturer - only one word on the bottle - "civet", which was a very clean musky scent. I love this perfume, it is sweeter than I like (my favs are boyfriend, clean ultimate and amazing grace). Alien is close to boyfriend, but its scent signature is unique and there is nothing exactly like it that I have found. Very pretty and sexy, use it lightly, it lasts (I like that)!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by renebaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think Alien is a seductive oriental type perfume. It is very strong so one spray is enough to last you all day long. It is a bit expensive but worth it. I give it a 5.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by stls

I haven't much to say about Alien.
It's the ultimate sweet warm jasmine bomb and very recognizable but rather linear.
Amazing sillage and longevity as with all TMs.
I appreciate the quality but don't care for the actual perfume, prefer my jasmin discreet and delicate (like Jasminora by Guerlain) rather than bombastic and futuristic.
The only flanker I can see myself buying so far is Essence Absolue - .feels more cozy and rounded.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by UfoWitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far my favorite perfume, smells great on me,as always it smells different on other people, its well worth a try even if the name puts you off,of course its not for everyone,just like Angel smells like evil on me and gorgeous on others.I am not good at describing perfume topnotes and such but its worth trying when you pass by the fragrance section.

A little goes a long way, lasts all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by fiouu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The press-to-spray thing came stuck in my bottle, therefore I returned it. I remember smelling it on my mom, as all fragrances smell delicious on her.
At first this smelled like nothing on my skin, I mean, like really soft whites and slightly fruity.
Then. The. Horror.
The day went by, and I smelled like a cloying basket of grapes, I mean, If I wanted to smell like a 5 year old, then I'd save the money.
Bish please, I know that my chemistry suuuucks, but that was way too much.
The boyfriend says this "smells like nothing"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I don't think I will ever get enough of Thierry Mugler perfumes, they are just the best. I love Angel and I love Alien, they are my go to, all occasions perfumes. The main thing I love about Alien is that is super duper strong, like literally one light spritz is more than enough. Its a lot sweeter than Angel, Angel is a deep, musky, poweful scent but this one is a lot lighter yet still fairly intense. I love how different this perfume is too, it is unlike any other perfume I have ever owned, there is nothing to compare it to. The bottle is also pretty too, its like a precious stone or something of that nature, looks nice on the vanity. Very expensive and also I find fairly hard to get hold of, but worth every penny. Fabulous perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by LeahBBB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My favourite perfume ever!! lasts so long and smells nice even the next day. the only thing I would say is that its quite strong, so you dont need alot and dont wear other scents with it as they clash. Also guys love the smell of it and I always get complimented.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by NewFoundLuv4MU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume! Definitely my all time favorite! Every time I wear it I get tons & tons of compliments. 2 sprays will last all day as well. A little on the pricey side but well worth it. My mom wears Angel by Thierry Mugler & I wear alien. Both of us are always complimented. Women of all ages can wear this. I do, & will continue to recommend this perfume to EVERYONE!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really amazing night time/going out perfume, It's musky and super strong so one spray is definitely enough, it lasts a really really long time and you can smell it on your clothes for days, it is quite expensive but I'll probably repurchase when it's empty.