April 16, 2014 | 1983 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by reneecg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

made my hair oily

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by nenglehardt

The old Dumb Blonde Shampoo was great and I used it for years. I recently purchased the "new" formula in the white bottle and it is horrible. Biggest waste of money ever. After 3 days of washing my hair with this ridiculous excuse for a shampoo my hair was covered in a waxy build up. I thought maybe I just wasn't rinsing it out well enough so I continued to use it....but no. I couldn't even attempt to wear my hair down it was so disgusting! I switched back to my cheap Aussie brand shampoo and my hair is back to normal. I will never buy this shampoo again and am taking it back to the salon I purchased it from to exchange it for something that will hopefully CLEAN my hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to be a Dumb Blonde addict. It was the best shampoo on the market, and the best reconstructor for the conditioner. But, like every other product in the world, they changed it. It is now like pouring wax on your hair. Smells great and lathers awesome, but truly does not rinse from my hair. This would be a great shampoo for the blondes who constantly highlight their hair and are experiencing a lot of breakage, however being a natural blonde it isn't for me anymore. I wish BedHead would change it back.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Zandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the conditioner, hate the shampoo. This does nothing for blondes. Get the A/G Sterling Silver Shampoo or the Aveda Blue Malva. This shampoo is crap.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by smmsm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used everything and this was always the very best for my hair. New formula is an absolute joke. Cheap rubbish that sticks to your hair - impossible to rinse out properly and nothing absorbed whatsoever. Even smells bad. Can't believe what they've done to this - will try to get my money back as I actually can't believe just how terrible it is: Unusable - binning two massive salon bottles of the stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by SteamyCouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a review for the OLD dumb blonde formula (the one with the purple/pinkish bottle) Love this shampoo, slowly takes away brassy tones in blonde hair and repaired my hair. Used this in high school.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by blondbabe123

well i bought this cause someone i know was using it and i have damaged blond hair so thought i would give this a go. so when i used it i thought mmm this smells great. both the condioter and shampoo are thick and creamy so i thought it was going to be good. oh well not what i thought when i started drying my hair once it was fully dried ohh!! it was awful my hair felt really sticky and greasy as if it had not been washed in years awful stuff what a waste of money! the stuff is obviosly too heavy for my hair. deffo wont be buying again! not happy

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by ashmonster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use the shampoo and conditioner combo.
The smell of the shampoo is nice.. the conditioner people have mentioned smells like cat pee. I can see what they mean.. but It's not horrible like you would think.

The product is horrible though. It makes my hair feel really coarse, tangley, and ive noticed so much more breakage... it definitely has in no way helped my poor damaged blonde hair.

My hairdresser said that often blondes get too much protein.. and it causes hair to break. and apparently this stuff is loaded with protein.

Im not sure,... all I know is for a hair salon product ... it's not worth the $$$.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Nikita03

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wish I would of read the reviews before purchasing the new version of the Dumb Blonde Shampoo.! Tigi,Why did you have to go & change the formula?

I bought the liter bottles of the shampoo & conditioner over the weekend,found a good deal & thought I would try it out.

The shampoo & conditioner does smell good,but it does seem to weigh my fine hair down. And also found it to be a bit too drying.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

This stuff is just ok. I'm a little unhappy that I paid so much for something so average. I do like the pump that it comes in. I didn't really notice any major difference in the health of my hair. It does smell ok and I have a feeling it will last a long time as you need very little product to make a lather. Won't be repurchasing this waste of money.
Also, for the title, I would have expected that it would have some kind of tone balancing colour in it.