December 19, 2014 | 1473 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Mariaanicoleee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff. So much better than the CHI iron guard

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Ohmygoshgiraffes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this along time ago before I tried not your mothers beat the heat thermal spray. I didn't really see that it did much for my hair at the time since it was very damaged. That's the only reason I have the rating four stars. The smell is lovely not too strong. It has a kind if silky milky color to it if that even makes sense. Other then that I can't wait to repurchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by socalgurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this spray. I use it before I blowdry my hair when I am going out. I wouldnt spray too much though because I did that a couple of times and it made my hair flat and heavy-like.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Narieh14

I don't know if this product protects my hair from heat but I'm assuming it does???!!! I really like the nozzle it spreads the product really evenly. It's also really cheap so yayyyyyy!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I'm not going to rate this product on it's heat protecting qualities cause I honestly have no idea how it's even logical that a spray could protect your hair from 400 degree temperatures (if someone knows how/ if these things legitimately work, message me!). Anyways, this product leaves my hair really soft and shiny which I like but about halfway through the bottle, the nozzle got really clogged. I bought another bottle and the same thing happened. Until Tresemme sorts this out I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is just OK for me. I use this when I switch off from Melting Gel by Studio Line a few times a month. Only this helps my roots to stay straighter by flat ironing when I'm over due for a relaxer. Not as great a hold, over all, as the Melting Gel, but it is gentler for my hair and doesn't bother my scalp like Melting Gel does sometimes.

One this I do notice is that I need to condition my hair very very well otherwise gels, mousse, liquids, leave in conditioners etc doesn't work right. My hair can be a punk sometimes!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This heat spray does not protect or make my hair feel shiny. When i spray it on it instantly makes my hair feel brittle and greasy. I don't actually know if this is protecting my hair.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

My first experience with this brand and it was not a good one. Used this one time on my already straight hair to protect it from the flat iron that I use to "polish" my look and give some curl to the ends. My hair became totally limp and straw like and my ends would not "take" to the flat-iron, they wouldn't curl under, nor completely straighten out. It was like my hair was immune to the heat of the flat-iron, but not in a good "it's protected way" but in a "there's no chance in hell my hair is going to cooperate with any styling tool I use" way.

I really didn't like this and don't recommend at all

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Mom bought this on the weekend and I have to say I'm IN LOVE with it! Even though you have to wait a little until it dries after applying, it really does it's job when it comes to protecting hair from heat. Leaves hair surprisingly soft and shiny, not crunchy and broken like many other brands (like Got2B's). It's very good for the low price tag, you should definitely check this one out! Also, it smells amazing! Like a fresh soft perfume that's not too strong. Will repurchase again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a long time ago after hearing xteeener on YouTube using it. I bought mine about a few years ago and still use it. I don't use it every time before blow drying as I use another product as a leave in conditioner before blow drying. I only use this before using heated tools such as curling iron or flat iron with direct heat. First of all, I really like the smell of this. It is not too heavily scented and once it's in your hair, sometimes you can smell it when you move your head, which is something I don't mind. Using this, I don't find my hair having split ends or dry ends. If it is dry, it's because my hair was dry before, not because of the heated tools. I think this product works as I have not experienced any damage to my hair after using it. I've already bought 2 bottles of this and since I don't use it all the time, I think it works well. Would repurchase this product.