November 28, 2014 | 1962 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Clear

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by andreaxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product, it tames my brows and if a want a little length on my lashes, only problem, it kind of breaks me out on my eyebrow area overall good product

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

loves it

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by GinniAffliction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't use this for my brows.

I heard using clear mascara before curling lashes will hold a curl for the whole day. So I got this @ Bed Bath and Beyond for a little under $5 (4.56 I believe?)

My lashes are long, extremely dark and have decent volume. But they grow straight down. :(

I used this, waited for the mascara to dry and curled my lashes. I have a super cheap curler too, no shu uemara here :P

This holds my curl for the whole day until I wash it off. I've layered other mascaras on top and this doesn't cause clumps or make my lashes brittle.

The only downside is that it's overly goopey and I have to wait a while for it to dry.

Overall, I like it but the waiting is a turn off.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by dauncey07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is fan-friggin-tastic. It's super cheap, and works like a charm on my brows. It use it after I've filled in my brows with a pencil and it just gives them great shape, holds up pretty well and dries quickly. Thumbs up!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by staceymercer17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love using this product for my eyebrows.... Works great and it's cheap. I have repurchased this a few times.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this for years, until I found E.L.F. clear mascara and brow gel. I use it for the brow gel. The clear Maybelline is goopy, takes forever to dry, too thick, etc. Also 3-5X the price of the E.L.F. brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by signedxchantese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this macasara. It's a bit wet, so i take a spoolie rub it on this mascara wand to set my eyebrows down. I've been wearing fake lashes lately and I actually use this to blend in my real lashes with the fake lashes because using regular mascara can be clumpy. I'm glad I invested in this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Yazzyblackhood456

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing product!! I wear it to school!!:). Lol

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by SmartyPup

I bought this as a clear mascara. I naturally have long, fairly thick, and dark eyelashes. However, since I've stopped using regular mascara, I feel I am missing something when I look at my face. I decided to give this product a try and I love it. I've been into the 'natural look' since sophomore year in high school, and I feel like this lives up to my expectations. No, it isn't like magic, and acting like your typical tinted mascara, but for me, when I curl my lashes and then use the clear mascara, it helps lengthen, define, and make my eyelashes look a little more polished (shinier, darker).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by friskilyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know what I would do without this product. I don't have extremely bushy eyebrows, but they don't always look even and I can easily brush them out of place, however with this product they stay in place and always look great. If you put on too much of this product, it can clump up and, although the formula is clear, some white residue can appear, so just use one or two swipes and be sure not too much product is on the brush before applying.