Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 5/23/2014 4:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Not impressed with this.... after all the hype i purchased one... what a waste of money... it doesn't work as a highlighter as you can't see it, didn't seem to reflect any light... and under my eyes it was way too thin with hardly any coverage... i need something a lot thicker... it might be ok if you have young, near perfect skin... but it did absolutely nothing for me. Ill stick with my lancome effacernes concealer... which is brilliant.

I wanted to like this product, but it didnt help me this much. I would recomment buying cheaper versions like maybelline or catrice(germany, belgium or holland) it does its job quite good but the price is very high :( 30 euros

I love this. For me I need a like bit of a heaver concealer for under my eyes and reach for the Clé De Peau concealer. But, I love this as a highlighter and it is a staple for my beauty bag. This is great for highlighting around your face. This blends very well and adds a gorgeous glow. I would recommend this.

on 5/12/2014 1:26:00 AM

It's a highlighter, not a concealer. I used to frequent using this cos actually I thought it did a pretty good job in covering my eye circles still..but remember, it's a highlighter, not a concealer, so therefore, it totally showed up and looked messed up in photos with flash cos you could totally see the brightened gunk underneath your eyes. :( Cos of this, I did not ever repurchase it again.

on 5/6/2014 2:30:00 PM

I finally bought this in 2.5 Luminous Vanilla after wasting time and money on "dupes" over the last few months. So many people seem to use it as a concealer, which it isn't. Even in Sephora the girl helping me color match tried to use it as an under eye concealer on me (shouldn't they know better?? I had to pull up some info on my iPad and show her the right way to use it). I use it to highlight under my eyes after applying concealer, above and below my brows, around my lips, and the top of my cheekbones. It blends like a dream and highlights so well but doesn't look glaringly obvious like most highlighters (one thing i can't stand is sparkle!). The container makes it very purse and travel friendly. Would I like it to be cheaper? Of course. But it's worth the money for me to repurchase because I love it.

on 4/28/2014 8:36:00 PM

Great highlighter. Too expensive. That's why I didn't give 5 stars. Packaging is glamorous as all ysl products. It's not a concealer, try it on different areas of your face to really see how it works.

on 4/21/2014 9:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product does exactly what it's suppose to--highlight. It is easy to dispense and great to travel with, not to mention last quite a long time. I wish it did a better job concealing, but fact of the matter is that this is not a concealer. It can be used in combination with your concealer with the concealer covering the under eye dark circles and the Touche Eclat highlighting other parts of your eyes. Great for the cheekbone area the bow of the mouth too.

on 4/21/2014 5:01:00 PM

I tried this out at Sephora and it seemed to work alright so I purchased it. I used it for a couple days but I feel like this doesn't do much of anything for the cost.

My favorite concealer, or, technically, highlighter. If I could only wear one makeup product, it would be YSL's Touche Eclat. I have pale skin that tans, with neutral-to-warm, somewhat olive undertones, which can give me a sickly appearance if I'm tired or stressed. Touche Eclat in 2 Luminous Ivory blends perfectly and easily to a smooth, poreless satin matte finish wherever I apply it (nose, forehead, chin, around the eyes and lips), conceals and brightens my under-eye circles without creasing into lines, subdues the appearance of acne and other redness, "lifts" the shadows my face has in most lights and in photographs, and generally gives me flawless skin that looks healthy, glowing, and awake. I'm not Asian but Intensity 2 has also worked on friends' Asian skintones. The effect is so natural that I sometimes forget I have a breakout until I wash my makeup off. I bought this immediately after trying it once and so far everyone I've recommended it to has done the same.

on 4/5/2014 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

It's great, but don't think it's that much better than the cheaper versions.