September 18, 2014 | 951 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by AudreyElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this works well IMO as a moisturizing shampoo. I don't ever really think that smoothing or straightening shampoos really work that well for that purpose. I like the smell and it gets the job done without leaving my hair dull and icky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 7:11:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

Love this shampoo. It's low lathering and doesn't strip my hair - I can use it without conditioner and still detangle easily. It doesn't do any dramatic smoothing, but it's just right for my hair type. Also, it smells great - a mixture of cherry and coconut that has me sniffing my hair several times daily. I like the bottle, which can easily be stored upside down to get the last dregs out. Sidenote: I also use this to clean my makeup brushes, and it keeps them in tip-top shape - very soft and pleasant to use without being too floppy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by plastics

I used to really love Sunsilk, but they changed it, and now I can't even find it anymore. I started to search for something else, so I decided to try this (I didn't even look at reviews first). I was actually using Matrix when I found this, and it says it works like Matrix. After using it, I found it to be better than Matrix. I would say it smells pretty good, but not as good as Sunsilk did.

As far as being like Matrix, I like Matrix, but it kind of made my hair feel like I had a bunch of product in it, especially the next day, it would be greasy. After using this, my hair was really shiny and controlled. It also makes you feel really really clean after. The way it goes on, and how smooth your hair is after you use it, just makes your hair feel really clean. After showering, it did make my hair frizzy, but I have thick/wavy hair and it happens with anything I use. After it dries though, it looks great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really liked this shampoo! it really smoothed down my thick frizzy hair and I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by alabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great shampoo! My hair is pretty normal, though sometimes it gets dull or frizzy. This shampoo gives it more shine than anything else I can remember. I got a family sized bottle for about $3.49. Well worth it! Am now looking into Suave Professionals conditioners.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by ariana100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this because of all the great reviews. It just doesn't work for me I guess. It was seriously DIRT cheap and cleanses well enough but it leaves my hair so dry and frizzy. I will be going back to Dove for color treated hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by BlueMoonAle

Believe the hype! This stuff is great and does the same job as HE hair products. My hair is shiny and without split ends! It smells great, lathers well, and the price is fantastic! I don't have any frizz or fly-aways after using this shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by aresa12327

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Really hydrating great for winter time bad thing is that is has a lot of sulfate which strips the hair of its natural moisture and hydrates with the other ingredients.It keeps all the frizz down and makes my hair really shiny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by whisper

I was admittedly skeptical of this, but I had a coupon and it was on sale as well, so I decided to give it a try. Well, I was eating my words! This shampoo was impressive. I have nothing negative to say about it, period. I like the results so much that I probably will not purchase any other brand of shampoo besides Suave Pro line in the future. Excellent product; I highly recommend this. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by estle

Officially one of the best hair shampoo I've used. It works better than pantene in my opinion. Love the price that you can get it for all the while works like professional grade products. Leaves my hair sleek, shiny and healthy lookin. People ask me how I get my hair so shiny and I tell them Suave Professionals. They don't believe me because Suave seems like a cheap brand, but it works. Smells really good too. I pair it up the Sleek hair shampoo with Volumizing conditioner (purple bottle). With those two, I always get satisfying hair finish. Sleek yet just right amount of volume and very flowy.