Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, dimethiconol, fragrance (parfum), carbomer, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium, chloride, tetrasodium, EDTA, amodimethicone, DMDM hydantoin, TEA-dodecyibenzene-sulfonate, citric acid, C11-15 pareth-7, laureth-9, trideceth-12, PRG-9, propylene glycol, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate), lysine HCI, arginine HCI, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, methylchloroisothiazolinone, silk amino acids, methylisothiazolinone, mica ( CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This has some kind of tropical coconut smell to it that smelled okay in the bottle, but once it gets on your hair it will NOT come out and it leaves you smelling like a wet dog. My hair felt soft upon the first wash, but on the second one there was an obvious layer of dimethicone. So I smelled like a wet, coconut-crisco covered dog. Ew. I threw this stuff out so fast. It broke me out too! Never ever again. I liked the past version of the suave sleek that smelled like bug spray as opposed to this newer one.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this shampoo/conditioner. I have thick, wavy hair and this really helps to tame the frizz. It works just as well (if not better) than the matrix brand, which really surprised me. I've been using nothing but this shampoo/conditioner since christmas and don't plan on switching any time soon. It's a great alternative for all you wavy-haired ladies who want to save a little extra cash!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to love this. I just can't get past the smell. It has this awfully strong, powdery, perfume scent to it. It literally made me gag in the shower, and about a half hour after my shower, I was so nauseous from the scent that still strongly lingered in my hair. I dried my hair with a dryer, and it dissipated quite a bit after that, thankfully. I used this with the conditioner, and while my hair felt slightly smoother to the touch, it also felt as though there was a lot of product on each strand. Upon inspection in the mirror, my hair still had a lot of frizz and flyaways. It really didn't do much. I'll stick to the Suave Rosemary Mint Shampoo which smells amazing and leaves my hair shiny and soft.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this works well IMO as a moisturizing shampoo. I don't ever really think that smoothing or straightening shampoos really work that well for that purpose. I like the smell and it gets the job done without leaving my hair dull and icky.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love this shampoo. It's low lathering and doesn't strip my hair - I can use it without conditioner and still detangle easily. It doesn't do any dramatic smoothing, but it's just right for my hair type. Also, it smells great - a mixture of cherry and coconut that has me sniffing my hair several times daily. I like the bottle, which can easily be stored upside down to get the last dregs out. Sidenote: I also use this to clean my makeup brushes, and it keeps them in tip-top shape - very soft and pleasant to use without being too floppy.

I used to really love Sunsilk, but they changed it, and now I can't even find it anymore. I started to search for something else, so I decided to try this (I didn't even look at reviews first). I was actually using Matrix when I found this, and it says it works like Matrix. After using it, I found it to be better than Matrix. I would say it smells pretty good, but not as good as Sunsilk did.

As far as being like Matrix, I like Matrix, but it kind of made my hair feel like I had a bunch of product in it, especially the next day, it would be greasy. After using this, my hair was really shiny and controlled. It also makes you feel really really clean after. The way it goes on, and how smooth your hair is after you use it, just makes your hair feel really clean. After showering, it did make my hair frizzy, but I have thick/wavy hair and it happens with anything I use. After it dries though, it looks great.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really liked this shampoo! it really smoothed down my thick frizzy hair and I highly recommend this!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Great shampoo! My hair is pretty normal, though sometimes it gets dull or frizzy. This shampoo gives it more shine than anything else I can remember. I got a family sized bottle for about $3.49. Well worth it! Am now looking into Suave Professionals conditioners.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought this because of all the great reviews. It just doesn't work for me I guess. It was seriously DIRT cheap and cleanses well enough but it leaves my hair so dry and frizzy. I will be going back to Dove for color treated hair.

Believe the hype! This stuff is great and does the same job as HE hair products. My hair is shiny and without split ends! It smells great, lathers well, and the price is fantastic! I don't have any frizz or fly-aways after using this shampoo.