September 18, 2014 | 2172 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Mousse Blush - Cloud Wine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Goldie_Loks

I love Maybelline's mousse foundation and blushes. This happens to be one of my favorite shades, because it's one of the darker ones amongst the blushes. It's a beautiful classy deep rose, which will look great on light AND dark skin. Can't go wrong with this shade! If you are a Dream Matte Mousse user, you HAVE to try the blushes, as these are the only ones that seem to work w/the mousse foundation. I like that this is not greasy, and it dries matte with a shimmery finish if that makes sense :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2007 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Situations

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I agree with Batester91's review below. This color looks nice on darker skin. I pretty much tried all of the colors and this is my fave so far. There are a couple I haven't tried, but I will get around to it. My fave thing about this product is that is looks so natural. I have tried other powder blushes before and it may have been user error, but I never got it right. It would look too streaky or unnatural on me. However, with this product, it just blends very nicely and naturally. I give it a thumbs up. Will repurchase, I hope they come out with more colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2007 1:17:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1

This is a good, cream blush. I am fair-skinned, so I didn't think this would work on me (I accidentally got this instead of soft plum), but much to my surprise, it is a great, summer color! I used this in conjunction with a powder bronzer, and it really gives a lovely effect. It has shimmer in it, but not massive amounts of it. I only use a tiny dab, rub it in the apples of my cheeks, and that's it! Perfect glow. Cream blush is ideal for the desert climate I live in, so that is a plus for me! It was pretty expensive at Ulta, for over $7. I think it would be cheaper at Target or Walmart. UPDATE: Up to 5 lippies from 4! I can't be without this! It really completes my look, and makes a huge difference in my entire makeup. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 2:17:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I am kind of an mu snob, but I really love this. For ref I am an olive FFF. I have some red blotchiness on my cheeks and this does not make it stand out, it actually kind of conceals it. The shade itself is a pinky-plum maybe with a teeny bit of bronze in it. I really like the formula, its perfect for someone just getting into cream blush as it is super easy to blend. I hate the glass jar and have shattered one before by dropping it. I love the price though! This is my favorite shade of dream mousse with soft plum right behind.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2007 3:54:00 PM More reviews by tropicalebabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really liked this product because it showed up nicely on my skin. I have extremely pale skin (lighter or as light as the lightest shade of foundation, powder, etc.). The color faded after i put it on but it stayed there until i washed it off, and everyone told me how nice my cheeks looked. I would definetly buy this product again. This color looks really good with the color Pink Frosting of the same brand (dream mousse blush) if you lay it overtop and slightly above.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2007 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Batester91

The commercial on TV really is what got me to buy this blush. It really lived up to my expectations. I'm african american and this shade is really pretty on brown skin. There's a little sparkle in it so in certain light it's nice and shimmery. I actually thought it was light, and creamy like they showed on tv. I little goes a LONG way with this blush. One dab with your ring finger and that's plenty for one cheek. Great product

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2007 6:41:00 PM More reviews by smae420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

well to start off i love this blush, evough colour to give me a 'blushy glow' and not look too made-up. i do not want people to look at my face and think....' damn, that chick is wearing too much blush..." so its perfect! its lightweight, soft and creamy and blends like a 'dream'. i will buy it again in cloud wine shade as i am not sure i am even interested in the other shades. its lovely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2006 10:26:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gives my NC25 complexion a nice flushed look. Great for brightening the face with a pop of nice blushy colour. I prefer to blend it in with my foundation brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2006 8:34:00 AM More reviews by sakura2

This is a perfect color for me; it makes me look like I've been outside in the fresh air. I am pale with a reddish undertone. I use this with the Dream Matte foundation in Porcelain Ivory and I'm good to go.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2006 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Lippyloo

Aauuugh, I *so* wanted to like this because it's an oil-free version of cream blush, and the texture is ideal for creating a soft, natural look. However, Cloud Wine is the deepest shade they sell and I still couldn't get it to show on my skin! I'm a PPP (usually use the Ivory shade in a foundation line) and kept adding more of the mousse to my cheek hoping to create an autumnal plum glow... but it just kept disappearing. Finally, by applying huge globs, I got the color to show up, but by that point it was all over my face and dripping off. I have moderately oily skin but used powder before applying. I just don't get this product. It needs about 200% more pigment.