April 18, 2014 | 1938 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Beautiful

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Alot of people hate this and find it overpowering and musty but on me its quite light and slightly powdery with a green undertone. I actually quite like this fragrance, I only tried it as I wear Beautiful Love (which is now discontinued). To me this is a classic perfume on the right wearer.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Lotionaddict69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

This scent always reminds me of my Grandma. She loves Estee Lauder and the *strong* musky scents that I associate with them; not my cup of tea. Fortunately I like this scent! A lot more gentle than their others. Pretty on the right person.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by ChanelCutie31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this prouct its got a classic sophisticate scent...... i would wear it when going out for special occasions. A little to strong for everyday and with this scent a little spray goea a long way. Dont drown yourself in it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I love scents like these, just a beautiful mixture of florals. I dont like it personally as a perfume, but I do love smelling it.
Different scent reminds me of certain times/events or paints a certain mental picture in my mind, and this scent in particular reminded me of my mom when she was younger, every morning putting on her makeup, and I would be running around outside her bedroom door watching her do that.
This scent is quiet warm and strong, and it can be offensive/overpowering if you spray too much on. I myself only use this a airfreshner, and the only time I restock it is when it comes as a free gift with any Estee Lauder purchases.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I'm really surprised by how much I like this. It smelt horrible on the card but the SA kind of insisted it was better suited to my age group than Knowing or whatever the other EL fragrance was I was sampling at the time. I think it is described as a rosy aldehyde.

It is basically a lovely rose scent. Sweet but not too sweet. The idea behind this is that when you are wearing it you are meant to feel like the most beautiful woman in the room - I say woman, not girl! This is floral but a classy floral and very very beautiful! (Plus the scent seems to last forever on your skin!)

I'm not fussed by the packaging but that is secondary to the issue of the perfume and I tend to keep my bottles out of sight!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by EasonS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recieved a tester of this recently. As soon as it's applied it's quite strong but after an hour or so it turns into a pretty non-offensive floral scent.
I can see how people could say it reminds them of old ladies. But i find it sophisticated, classy. Its a clean smell and kind of smells like soap IMO , mixed with unidentifiable flowers. I like other perfumes better than this so i would not repurchase but i wouldn't mind if i had this in my collection. Be careful not to over spray and enjoy smelling of a summers day.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by greenfaerie38

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After much insistence from my mother, I gave this a try. It's a decent fragrance, but it seemed a bit dull. When I wear a floral scent, I want to be able to distinguish at least one particular flower, but this seemed like a couple of random bouquets got thrown together. However, it is a light and perfectly pleasant fragrance.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by palisprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

ugh i received this as a wedding gift, and i hated it. Old lady perfume,eww thats exactly how it smells. musky and pungent, i feel nauseous when i smell it. I remembered to leave a review on this because i was standing next to some lady in the post office and she reeked of this garbage!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is.....strong!! I can see how this heavy floral scent can be easily over applied, because IMO even one spray is too much. I wore this recently cause I have a sample spray vial of it. I remember my mom loving this in the 90s, but to me its reeks of mature woman (like 50 and over). It does smell considerably better on the dry down a bunch of hours later. Too heavy and potent for my taste.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by exoticbarbie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

ickkk. Smells like a cheap perfume from a drug store! I've only met one person that smelt really good in this stuff.